markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Everytime I play this and get to the becky video chat...I laugh at the shocked looked on jess's and the mc's face everytime :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Whilst this being a pirate site and everything it's nice to see the dev getting rewarded for all that hard work and the game hasn't leaked right away as some others do.
Indeed, and I'm very happy about it although I know that some of you here are very impatient to be able to play the new version... :p
I'm especially happy for those who, month after month, support the project with high tier levels... at least they can play the game in its 15-day early version as reward :D
As Jessy would say... They are "Good boys" :devilish::devilish::devilish::love:

Having said that, I hope that when you can finally play the new version, you'll enjoy it a lot and the wait was worth it!
(As I always recommend, even if you are very eager to play and see all the content, I recommend to enjoy slowly every detail... otherwise it will seem short to you, lol)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Let's not forget the girls.
Yep, all the credits for the girls, they make this game..... interesting :love::devilish::devilish::devilish:

So many to choose from.
More to come :ROFLMAO:
Maybe too much? :eek:... I don't think, it's never too much, lol :sneaky:

BTW do we have to choose?
In this moment it's necessary to know them a bit (fulfill their missions) to be able to advance in the main plot with Gina, Jessy, etc... But that will be changed soon so that it's not necessary and you can choose if you want to see some of the girls or not... but of course, this can have future consequences :p

Or we can go full harem like WVM?
I prefer not to reveal too much at the moment... but here you have a list that I did at the beginning (God! There is still a lot of work to do, lol):
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/#post-1004336

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I have created an account at "Buy me a coffee" for those who want to collaborate occasionally without having to be a patron.

In addition, you can also purchase the 4K Specials from previous months in case you have missed any ;-)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes