Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
My age old question. before starting a new game...

Is the incest patch part of the game or just there to fulfil a fetish?
Was it the dev's intention? Does it make sense without it? Do we have akward Landladys, roomates that does not want to have sex with you because it inappropriate...why exactly?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..sports suit..where to buy?..is it because of my old save?..am i required to use the save in the OP?
disregard..go through the days until an option to enter Jessy's room appears in the evening and talk to her and she tells you bout the store and it appears on map :p my OLDDDDDD save is working fine :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Towik

Nov 20, 2018

Was it the dev's intention? Does it make sense without it? Do we have akward Landladys, roomates that does not want to have sex with you because it inappropriate...why exactly?
Hmm, I don't remember anything in the game ever pointing for real incest. I would like to know too, is it just to fulfill some fetish or?
I do understand that Patreon, is hammering on incest game and so on... still that's nothing compared to how they ban and not pay people their money... just because they don't agree with their political opinions... pathetic
Sorry for the rant :(

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why Guide (Walkthrought) on has new version? Where is older version guides? That's odd. Can someone give me link? :D

HuseyiKk

Mar 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'meg_intro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1026, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 973, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1428, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/pis1_mornings.rpyc", line 9, in script
  File "D:\Torrent\Big_Citys_Pleasures\Eng\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'meg_intro'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.3b
Sun Dec 15 13:19:49 2019
???

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
must say the "landlady" visit and school meeting then later back in MC's room..was weird..made not much sense at all and felt added for a patron and weird AF how it all went down...if i had to say part of the game failed..that would be it..as it just did not really fit ..sure she's a hot milf..but it was stupid.
i'll add..its poorly implemented incest..felt unnatural AF and weird(compared to natural feeling incest in many other games..not compared to Rob's vanilla leanings..) a choice to totally avoid that event all together would go a long way towards my eyes not rolling out of my head..or redo it so its not such an idiotic mess.

Last edited:

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017

The Sister Arc seems legit incesty so far, so I don't know if it would make sense without the patch.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
is there a compressed? ;o
If you're looking for a compressed version of something, check this thread. Chances are, someone has requested it to be compressed and compression may be underway. If you don't see a game you want compressed, feel free to be the first to make the request. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. CRUNCh! cRUNCh! It is in the works ... when ever our avid players break from the dreamers
they put this in the cRUNCh! Happy Day Dreaming!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes