Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Why Guide (Walkthrought) on has new version? Where is older version guides? That's odd. Can someone give me link? :D
It is not necessary to use any.

Check the changelog and you'll know where to go, or the scenes will appear as you progress (in the case of the scenes with Megan).

good game
Thanks!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'meg_intro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1026, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 973, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1428, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/pis1_mornings.rpyc", line 9, in script
  File "D:\Torrent\Big_Citys_Pleasures\Eng\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'meg_intro'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.3b
Sun Dec 15 13:19:49 2019
???
That error is probably due to not applying the patch correctly.
You have the file "patch.rpy" in the correct location, but not the others (or you only have the "patch.rpy")

must say the "landlady" visit and school meeting then later back in MC's room..was weird..made not much sense at all and felt added for a patron and weird AF how it all went down...if i had to say part of the game failed..that would be it..as it just did not really fit ..sure she's a hot milf..but it was stupid.
i'll add..its poorly implemented incest..felt unnatural AF and weird(compared to natural feeling incest in many other games..not compared to Rob's vanilla leanings..) a choice to totally avoid that event all together would go a long way towards my eyes not rolling out of my head..or redo it so its not such an idiotic mess.
You're always so demanding... I like it :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. Get this update and GO GONG HOE ON THE TRIM SLIM MUSCLE MACHINE
HEALTH NUT => she is the bombshell of this update! Jog ON!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Any know how i can do with this "bug" when i ctrl and then normal skipping icon away after leave ctrl.
but this just stuck in and skipping icon stay there all time but not with fast text..hmpf ?
Click on pics..
Stuckin.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Persistent Game Engine Features are Persistent ... Just a Glitch when there is no more skippable content and game waits for some input.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Any know how i can do with this "bug" when i ctrl and then normal skipping icon away after leave ctrl.
but this just stuck in and skipping icon stay there all time but not with fast text..hmpf ?
Click on pics..
View attachment 487557
Did you try saving the game and reloading to see if that would get rid of it? If not, save, exit, relaunch, reload should get rid of it.

• Thinking Face

Pagailx

Feb 20, 2019
Hello,
I have just downloaded version 0.2.3b and I have an error message from the launch, see the attached text file

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Did you try saving the game and reloading to see if that would get rid of it? If not, save, exit, relaunch, reload should get rid of it.
Nope..it would not leave..skipping is there no matter what..
test my savegame see if you can remove that in your game ?
if succes please save after then send back.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I don't even have it, been waiting for Hones to post his compressed version. :LOL:

So, neither of those worked? How about try rollback to get rid of it.

• Thinking Face

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I don't even have it, been waiting for Hones to post his compressed version. :LOL:

i have no problem with ride that off with rollback or load again with all other game.
but not with that game. tried with unren or editor savegame no help, no idea why.

• Sad
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i have no problem with ride that off with rollback or load again with all other game.
but not with that game. tried with unren or editor savegame no help, no idea why.
Sorry to hear. Unfortunately, I have no other ideas. Hopefully you can live with the skipping thing up there while you play or someone else can figure out a way to fix it.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
incest patch doesnt seem to work at all !
I opened the patch.rpy and there is no line of text/ code at all in it ???
I dont think it is supposed to be like this...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Sorry to hear. Unfortunately, I have no other ideas. Hopefully you can live with the skipping thing up there while you play or someone else can figure out a way to fix it.
Skipping is a feature of the Ren'Py engine ... It is there in the fraging menu where you can choose how much game skips every time you [ctrl] on it. Too much of that key pressed and you get perma icon with the skipping on screen. Free up some space, restart, reinstall (delete current game distro and extract again from archive). Persistent icons on screen is a tell tale of lag ... either slow computing, overheating, too much strain on the GPU from the system / this game or other running bloat were.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes