Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Like to try this, but over 3gigs is a lot. Waiting for a compressed version.

EDIT: In fact, I really wish developers would just start offering compressed alongside the regular versions. It should be pretty obvious there's a big demand. I do have a powerful PC with a lot of space, but I don't always have access to it since I travel a lot, so I often get my fix on a midrange laptop that just can't cope with huge, high fidelty renders.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so..sports suit..where to buy?..is it because of my old save?..am i required to use the save in the OP?
disregard..go through the days until an option to enter Jessy's room appears in the evening and talk to her and she tells you bout the store and it appears on map :p my OLDDDDDD save is working fine :p
i have trouble myself.
what day/time did you manage to talk to Jessy?
Any prerequirements needed?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
what hot scenes? with miss cooper?
nope - no cooper this time. This update is for Katia, Jessy, Megan (NEW) and Cassie - also the introduction scenes for the "bad girls gang"

EDIT: well, indirect there is Cooper content :p (but i think not as you meant)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver Hey you know where is old walkthroughs? Guide has just 2.2 version not old ones. That's preaty odd. If you know can you give me link or someting?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, mgomez0077, there's a small bug I'm seeing. Prior to this release, I'd finished all Katia content. I go to visit her, and it's suggested that I buy the sports magazine. Thereafter, each time I visit her I can progress, but the Quest log always says "There are no more missions in this version" although I'm also told (after each Katia visit), "A new mission has been unlocked" (with Katia's face beside it).

Reactions: Ozel

Patan

May 28, 2017
I never tried this game, does it need walkthrough to play and is it too much grinding?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Any incest content yet or is it still for the future?
the incest patch is being blocked by windows security
Maybe it's because this time it's a compressed file (.rar), but if it's the good patch, there's no virus... although, well, Jessy was touching my computer (apart from other things), so... anything is possible :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Uuuhh, gona skip this one, I don't even remember who this Katia is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My age old question. before starting a new game...

Is the incest patch part of the game or just there to fulfil a fetish?
Was it the dev's intention? Does it make sense without it? Do we have akward Landladys, roomates that does not want to have sex with you because it inappropriate...why exactly?
Hmm, I don't remember anything in the game ever pointing for real incest. I would like to know too, is it just to fulfill some fetish or?
I do understand that Patreon, is hammering on incest game and so on... still that's nothing compared to how they ban and not pay people their money... just because they don't agree with their political opinions... pathetic
Sorry for the rant :(
In this version you will meet Megan :devilish:;)
And Becky reappears briefly :love:

Much more in future versions :devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes