Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The only downside to this is when we come to the end of the update that was really good, one thing that I do hope is that we get a bit of payback on Ms Cooper she set us up big time and I hope Tony turns the table on her at some point and dominates and puts her in her place, although the Megan scene, after all, that was worth it can't wait to see more of her.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
To hide "Jumping" text, type this in console: hide screen skip_indicator

You seem to be missing a particular font... it's not one I added to the game, so Ren'py should use it by default...
Try installing that font on your computer:

This version comes with a " bigger " patch than just the "patch.rpy" file:

Check this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-122#post-2766369
This version comes with a " bigger " patch than just the "patch.rpy" file:

I know, that exactly what i installed. Its not working. Gina is still just an old friend. Also, i still dont think the patch.rpy file is supposed to be blank ?!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I know, that exactly what i installed. Its not working. Gina is still just an old friend...
Gina's not gonna become your sister, she's your childhood friend. The main character has his own family; Becky (lil' sis) and Megan (mom) have been seen so far... and later the older sister will be introduced, Belinda :love::devilish:

Also, i still dont think the patch.rpy file is supposed to be blank ?!
That doesn't matter, it depends on how it's programmed, there are several ways.

The important thing is that, if when you talk to Becky or Megan you call them that way or you call them sister and mother... if it's the second one, the patch works :p

Just one quick question - can I somehow skip Ms. Cooper content other than close my eyes and press LMB like lunatic because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a subject that's been talked about a lot, I understand that some of you don't like this kind of fetish... Ms Cooper is part of the main plot and what there is at the moment in the game is not avoidable, but as already mentioned, from now on the protagonist will have more options to choose from, I hope you like some of them, lol

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.3b] [Porcus] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~3.22GB

Standard Compression
Download ~888MB

PC: - - - -

Heavy Compression
Download ~761MB

PC: - - - -

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The update was nice, but what i'm really waiting for is more Jessy and Gina content. :sneaky:

Yep, forget Gina in this version, the continuation of the scene with her has not been done and strange things can be seen in the game, such as icons or scenes that doesn't fit; don't worry, all this will be fixed in the next v0.2.4, and I will prepare a great continuation with her ;)

As for Jessy, she has a couple of short but hot apparitions in this v0.2.3 :devilish:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so even more characters added, for me its a bonekiller. games like this, harem-types are good until a certain moment, after that its just crowded and annoying. why do lots of devs creates games like this? why not focus on a couple girls, finish the damn game and create a new project with the new characters? how many girls are in this game now?
yes, we usually get ntr-haters that complains but never when its a harem game. i wonder why.
but for me its the same issue, harem games are insulting to most of us guys that never get that lucky in real life.
and why isn't the harem tag added?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Um, really weird, can you send me your end of v0.2.2 save file so I can check it out?
Thank you.

There are scenes that can be a little repetitive if you don't know how to evolve... for the majority of girls a help system (missions) was implemented, but has not yet been incorporated for Gina or Jessy... so I recommend, if you are going to start playing from the beginning, that you follow these guidelines:

To see "great" scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185
For the content of the new v0.2.3b, check the changelog: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-117#post-2744101

Really? :unsure:

First release: About 800 images, no animations

Current release: About 3257 images, 145 animations, music, sound effects

First things first, lol

When you can finally play... have fun! ;)

Shit! I urgently need a dictionary "Canto Forte > Spanish, Spanish > Canto Forte" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

When I was working on this update, before releasing it, I downloaded several save files uploaded to this forum (3 or 4) to test their compatibility; they all worked well.

If the save file you use is from a compressed version you may have problems, I already checked that in the previous update.

What error do you get?
here it is View attachment 54-6-LT1.save

Reactions: meduusa

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
does anyone know if in this version you can buy the new clothes because I have no option to ask Jess about the store, am I failing something?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
mgomez0077
Thanks for your reply, I really like the game and story (except for "that" part) and I understand that she has something to do with the main plot, so there isn't much that can be done in that area.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That save file doesn't even work for me, go back to the main menu... Have you saved it by playing a compressed (unofficial) version of the game?

does anyone know if in this version you can buy the new clothes because I have no option to ask Jess about the store, am I failing something?
You have to talk to Jessy on Friday... maybe the first time you'll see another scene where, "by mistake", you see her nipple, but on the next visit you'll be able to ask her where to find a clothing store, and then it will be unlocked.

mgomez0077
Thanks for your reply, I really like the game and story (except for "that" part) and I understand that she has something to do with the main plot, so there isn't much that can be done in that area.
Uuuuuuhhh... I like the way you think :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Use the help system (note: not implemented with Gina and Jessy at the moment), look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy (needed for Gina's scene), you need:
– Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
– Having seen all the scenes with Katia
– Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
– Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
– Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

Any problem, let me know.
Ah Hah so that's the key I was troubled by the walkthrough but since I haven't seen any Ms Cooper scenes yet I'll patiently wait till I see them all to earn enough Sx Points to continue with Gina I only opened that door once and just that 1st image traumatised me rollback became my bestfriend :ROFLMAO: since then I've never went back down that rabbit hole.

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
i have a problem with the new version !!!! The previous one I played was compressed, now I download both compressed when I want to get into my safes giving me a home screen :( PLEASE HELP ME!

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
mgomez0077 Hey, I'm missing the jessy_bath_duckuo replay inside gallery. I'm quite sure that I've seen every option there are. Now there are only one single image if I enter bathroom Thursday night. Is there some console command that I could use to set variant true?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes