Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i have a problem with the new version !!!! The previous one I played was compressed, now I download both compressed when I want to get into my safes giving me a home screen :( PLEASE HELP ME!
I'm sorry, the same thing happened to Aristos in the previous version and that's when I realized that problem :confused:
I don't know what variation there is in the compressed version(s) that causes this problem.

I can only recommend that you use a save file that someone has uploaded and works correctly in order to continue with the game (don't worry too much about the variables in your save file, if you use one at the end of v0.2.2b it will work perfectly for you to continue).

mgomez0077 Hey, I'm missing the jessy_bath_duckuo replay inside gallery. I'm quite sure that I've seen every option there are. Now there are only one single image if I enter bathroom Thursday night. Is there some console command that I could use to set variant true?
In v0.2.3 I was notified of a problem with a couple of replays; the one you say and the one from Megan. In v0.2.3b I programmed some lines so that this will not happen and I checked, so it's very strange that you don't see that replay if you've seen it playing.

From what you say, when you go to the bathroom, you only see one image... but you can go to the bathroom and meet Jessy at different times... when you go to the bathroom, what do you see is her "playing" with Dickuo? If so, the replay would have to work; if not, you haven't seen the scene with Dickuo :unsure:

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
In v0.2.3 I was notified of a problem with a couple of replays; the one you say and the one from Megan. In v0.2.3b I programmed some lines so that this will not happen and I checked, so it's very strange that you don't see that replay if you've seen it playing.

From what you say, when you go to the bathroom, you only see one image... but you can go to the bathroom and meet Jessy at different times... when you go to the bathroom, what do you see is her "playing" with Dickuo? If so, the replay would have to work; if not, you haven't seen the scene with Dickuo :unsure:
I'm using my old save that I have been using quite while. I'm sure that I have seen the other images too. Where I used the duckie on her. Now I usually only see this or another still image.
jessy-bath.jpg

This is the only replay that I'm missing.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm using my old save that I have been using quite while. I'm sure that I have seen the other images too. Where I used the duckie on her. Now I usually only see this or another still image.
View attachment 487753

This is the only replay that I'm missing.
Yep, That's definitely a good snap of Jessy :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To see that you must have seen the scene with Dickuo, so there must be some problem.
If you want, send me your save file so I can do some testing (NOTE: apart from your save file, I'll also need the "persistence" file, where some data is saved for replays), thank you.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, thanks a lot! ;)

I'll check it tomorrow for sure; now, between answers, I'm working on the new scenes with Gina :p:love:
Take your time. Gina is more important. I don't mind waiting until tomorrow, next week or even next update. I only thought you should know and maybe there are other people in same position.

thanks for a save
Don't use mine since it's bugged somehow.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Take your time. Gina is more important. I don't mind waiting until tomorrow, next week or even next update. I only thought you should know and maybe there are other people in same position.

Don't use mine since it's bugged somehow.
What is the name of the girl at your avatar, mate?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.3b] [Porcus] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~3.22GB

Standard Compression
Download ~888MB

PC: - - - -

Heavy Compression
Download ~761MB

PC: - - - -
TY.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Hi dev, I have to say that Gina and Jessy have always been my favorites, but after seeing the little story you created for Becky, ufff !! my little sister already disputes the throne to Gina and Jessy; You can't leave it that way, you'll have to pay more attention to Becky in the future, don't you think? please.....:love::love::love::love::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
yeah becky is a hot cutiepie dammit now I think she s the best girl too

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Do old saves not work?

Trying to load just takes you back to the main menu.
If those save files have been saved playing some compressed (unofficial) version, they might not work; I don't know the reason.

You can try loading them in the compressed version of v0.2.3b, maybe they work, I think this worked for Aristos (he was the first to report this kind of problems).

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes