Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I did load them in the compressed version, still the same thing. Also used the compressed version last time. Saves don't work on either the compressed or uncompressed versions. Never downloaded the patch, that I can remember.

So, I looked in the save file and somehow the patch variable was triggered despite not using the patch. I never recalled using the patch, but maybe I did? Well, the save works. I think. Loaded a save after the Gina scene and it put me on the map. But the weird thing is, the save puts me wherever I was when I loaded the save.

That sounds strange, but here is basically what happens. (without saving)

- Load the save in Tony's room....I am in Tony's room. I didn't save there, but it puts me there.
- Load the save on the map....I am on the map.

I made a new save, and that stops happening. I load this save, and it puts me wherever it was saved. Not where I loaded the save from.

anyways, all that is weird but doesn't seem to be a big deal. Here are the saves, both the weird one and the non-weird one.

4-1 is the "non-weird" save 4-2 is the weird one. Can you verify that the saves are at the beginning of the new version?
Uhm... your save file is a bit strange, because I was able to go right away to the scene with Gina, but I see you have pending missions with Ms Cooper, and it shouldn't be like that.

I also see that Katia's missions are not activated in the help system (although they are notified in the game).

For all these reasons, I would not recommend using this save file to continue playing :confused:

I seem to remember that recently one has been uploaded to be able to continue...
Try this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-125#post-2767663
(Credit of the save file for CookieMonster666)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I can`t use the exclamation point thing....it does nothing? and this version I cant use saves from 2. 2b keep going back to main menu?

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I did load them in the compressed version, still the same thing. Also used the compressed version last time. Saves don't work on either the compressed or uncompressed versions. Never downloaded the patch, that I can remember.

So, I looked in the save file and somehow the patch variable was triggered despite not using the patch. I never recalled using the patch, but maybe I did? Well, the save works. I think. Loaded a save after the Gina scene and it put me on the map. But the weird thing is, the save puts me wherever I was when I loaded the save.

That sounds strange, but here is basically what happens. (without saving)

- Load the save in Tony's room....I am in Tony's room. I didn't save there, but it puts me there.
- Load the save on the map....I am on the map.

I made a new save, and that stops happening. I load this save, and it puts me wherever it was saved. Not where I loaded the save from.

anyways, all that is weird but doesn't seem to be a big deal. Here are the saves, both the weird one and the non-weird one.

4-1 is the "non-weird" save 4-2 is the weird one. Can you verify that the saves are at the beginning of the new version?
Ok, I played quickly to finish the remaining mission with Ms Cooper, and I enabled the first new mission with Katia... try it, see if you can continue properly...

I can`t use the exclamation point thing....it does nothing?
I suppose you mean you don't get the university icon... What save file are you using? Cause this problem was solved two versions ago, lol

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Ok, I played quickly to finish the remaining mission with Ms Cooper, and I enabled the first new mission with Katia... try it, see if you can continue properly...

I suppose you mean you don't get the university icon... What save file are you using? Cause this problem was solved two versions ago, lol
saves in 2.2 b. or. 2.2........can`t use them in 2,3 b either

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So far, I've done.

- Mrs. Cooper stuff
- Met the rebel girls until Mrs.Cooper shows up
- Had the shower scene with Jess + the strawberry scene
- Photoshoots with Cassie
- Katia naked exercises

What is left? I see the changelog mentions a Megan, but I haven't got that yet.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
thanks again. unfortunatly i can't use a different save because my safe was pretty specific. i'll try the patch thou.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So far, I've done.

- Mrs. Cooper stuff
- Met the rebel girls until Mrs.Cooper shows up
- Had the shower scene with Jess + the strawberry scene
- Photoshoots with Cassie
- Katia naked exercises

What is left? I see the changelog mentions a Megan, but I haven't got that yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, there's also new images in history class, when you can "distract"

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
i tried all the fixes, unfortunatly none of them are working. i really enjoyed your work, but I'm not grinding again to where i was. So best of luck to you and see you at your next project

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i tried all the fixes, unfortunatly none of them are working. i really enjoyed your work, but I'm not grinding again to where i was. So best of luck to you and see you at your next project
You can use the link I gave you before with the save file and continue perfectly playing only the new content, you will not have to repeat anything, I don't see the problem.

Also, the compatibility problem is not mine if you use unofficial version save files.
And let it be known that I'm not giving the blame to those who make those versions, they don't have it, and many already warn that they are not responsible for possible problems ... is simply that I can't devote the little time I have to try to fix that (if it can be fixed), I'm sorry.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes