-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Um, really weird, can you send me your end of v0.2.2 save file so I can check it out?
Thank you.

There are scenes that can be a little repetitive if you don't know how to evolve... for the majority of girls a help system (missions) was implemented, but has not yet been incorporated for Gina or Jessy... so I recommend, if you are going to start playing from the beginning, that you follow these guidelines:

To see "great" scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185
For the content of the new v0.2.3b, check the changelog: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-117#post-2744101

Really? :unsure:

First release: About 800 images, no animations

Current release: About 3257 images, 145 animations, music, sound effects

First things first, lol

When you can finally play... have fun! ;)

Shit! I urgently need a dictionary "Canto Forte > Spanish, Spanish > Canto Forte" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

When I was working on this update, before releasing it, I downloaded several save files uploaded to this forum (3 or 4) to test their compatibility; they all worked well.

If the save file you use is from a compressed version you may have problems, I already checked that in the previous update.

What error do you get?
Here's my save file.

Reactions: Otyi and Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, this is another scene with Jessy, sorry... the one I corrected was the scene in her room, with this one there were no problems, until now, lol

Now I'll correct it for future versions.

Thanks for the warning, and for the files! ;)

BTW, to correct your problem right now, if you have access to console, type this:
Python:
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["jessy_bath_dickuo"] = True

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
when will be realesed mac version?
It's officially available on , just like the android versions... I can't talk about when they'll be available here, it's not up to me :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Had this error come up on the counselor visit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I've already been notified of that bug, and it's been corrected for future versions.

It isn't a major bug, only happens in the English translation to have written the variable of the name of the character wrong ... you can ignore the error and continue playing without problem ;)

Thank you for warning.

Reactions: MrDL

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mgomez0077 Jessy is a real wild beast man. You struck a gold mine with that one. Hell I wouldn't mind choosing her over other girls in the game, anytime.

Also, the Cafe girl, she is very intriguing. Would love to see more of her.

Hi, I am new in RenPy. How can I toggle auto forward please.
I think this option can be activated through the quick menu, which is not available in this game, so... ups! sorry :oops:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
My saves don't work either in full size and compressed versions. What's my best option, start with 0.22 save provided or anyone found some better solution?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also .. The skipping feature is HARD CODED INTO THE gQAME ENGINE ... bUT DEV CUTIT OUT:eek:o_O
Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.2b] [Porcus] (2.33 gb rar pc source)

581 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Note. If your compressed game keeps crashing after a few minutes of full screen playing, please use this fix (attachment) - unzip it in the GAME\renpy\display (overwrite when asked). Sorry for that, and thanks archedio for reporting.
You should be able to fix it with this patch (that I actually already almost forgot about myself and barely remembered enough to search for it :p ):

https://f95zone.to/threads/16290/post-2087451

This patch is just for version v0.2.2b, not for any newer versions.

I think this option can be activated through the quick menu, which is not available in this game, so... ups! sorry :oops:
oUR FEISTY PROFICIENT GAMERS ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO SQUARE THIS UNEVEN PLAYING GROUND FOR US ALL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
My saves don't work either in full size and compressed versions. What's my best option, start with 0.22 save provided or anyone found some better solution?
To get to the end of v0.2.2b some requirements have to be met, so if you use a save file that works, even if it belongs to another user, you can continue without problems (at most you will have to change the name of the protagonist, which you can do by clicking on the information button).

When Aristos notified me of this error when using compressed versions in the previous version I spent some time trying to fix it, but without getting results... I'm sorry, I can't dedicate time to unofficial things, I hope you understand (I have little free time and prefer to dedicate it to other aspects of the game)... although I'm sorry that you encounter these problems :confused:

Reactions: GaboCAP

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If those save files have been saved playing some compressed (unofficial) version, they might not work; I don't know the reason.

You can try loading them in the compressed version of v0.2.3b, maybe they work, I think this worked for Aristos (he was the first to report this kind of problems).
I did load them in the compressed version, still the same thing. Also used the compressed version last time. Saves don't work on either the compressed or uncompressed versions. Never downloaded the patch, that I can remember.

So, I looked in the save file and somehow the patch variable was triggered despite not using the patch. I never recalled using the patch, but maybe I did? Well, the save works. I think. Loaded a save after the Gina scene and it put me on the map. But the weird thing is, the save puts me wherever I was when I loaded the save.

That sounds strange, but here is basically what happens. (without saving)

- Load the save in Tony's room....I am in Tony's room. I didn't save there, but it puts me there.
- Load the save on the map....I am on the map.

I made a new save, and that stops happening. I load this save, and it puts me wherever it was saved. Not where I loaded the save from.

anyways, all that is weird but doesn't seem to be a big deal. Here are the saves, both the weird one and the non-weird one.

4-1 is the "non-weird" save 4-2 is the weird one. Can you verify that the saves are at the beginning of the new version?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yep, forget Gina in this version, the continuation of the scene with her has not been done and strange things can be seen in the game, such as icons or scenes that doesn't fit; don't worry, all this will be fixed in the next v0.2.4, and I will prepare a great continuation with her ;)

As for Jessy, she has a couple of short but hot apparitions in this v0.2.3 :devilish:
Good because i got slighty confused when i saw these two going at it on the weekends. lol
Shorties for Jessy? Ok you really hate me. :D

• Haha

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
To get to the end of v0.2.2b some requirements have to be met, so if you use a save file that works, even if it belongs to another user, you can continue without problems (at most you will have to change the name of the protagonist, which you can do by clicking on the information button).

When Aristos notified me of this error when using compressed versions in the previous version I spent some time trying to fix it, but without getting results... I'm sorry, I can't dedicate time to unofficial things, I hope you understand (I have little free time and prefer to dedicate it to other aspects of the game)... although I'm sorry that you encounter these problems :confused:
Oh well, replay would be. Thanks for the answer, and of course for the game!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes