erkper

May 16, 2018
The function of being able to change name was not incorporated from the beginning, that means that we had to look for all the "Tony" of the dialogue and to change them by a variable, and it's very probable that that "Toooooonnnyy" that you say was overlooked to us when not being the habitual "Tony" :p
OK, found the "Toooony" I remembered - morning of the first day of classes when Gina wakes MC up.

Haven't found any more so far on the replay, maybe this and the room thing was all. But I'll report any more I find.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
how to finish Olivia's quest,it shows a could went to her room every 3 day,but I thought I had already done every thing.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Attention!
This is a fix for v.0.2.2b only. Do not use it for future versions!

Gina's bath(room) scene is still bugged in v0.2.2b, currently the game just stops there and you get stuck with the only option to exit to the menu and load from a previous save point.

Here's a fix that makes it work.

There was also a typo in the original file (originally "+" where it should be "-") and consequently an error in the translation file about adding 15 affection points in the end of one of the four random scene sequences after actually decreasing Gina's affection score by 15 points, if Gina's affection was below 20 before the scene. This typo and its translated version gets also fixed by this patch.

The patch contains 3 source files: game/script.rpy, game/scripts/pis1_bany.rpy, game/tl/english/scripts/pis1_bany.rpy and their compilations.

Extract this patch file into the root folder of the game (the main folder where game launcher exe and sh files are) and allow it to replace original files in their folders.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
OK, found the "Toooony" I remembered - morning of the first day of classes when Gina wakes MC up.
View attachment 334445

Haven't found any more so far on the replay, maybe this and the room thing was all. But I'll report any more I find.
Gina's bath(room) scene is still bugged in v0.2.2b, currently the game just stops there and you get stuck with the only option to exit to the menu and load from a previous save point.

Here's a fix that makes it work.

There was also a typo in the original file (originally "+" where it should be "-") and consequently an error in the translation file about adding 15 affection points in the end of one of the four random scene sequences after actually decreasing Gina's affection score by 15 points, if Gina's affection was below 20 before the scene. This typo and its translated version gets also fixed by this patch.

The patch contains 3 source files: game/script.rpy, game/scripts/pis1_bany.rpy, game/tl/english/scripts/pis1_bany.rpy and their compilations.

Extract this patch file into the root folder of the game (the main folder where game launcher exe and sh files are) and allow it to replace original files in their folders.
Thank you very much for reporting these bugs, they are already fixed and I'm compiling a new version :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Latest compilation available (v0.2.2b_2019_06_30):

Changes:
  • Fixed bug if you spied on Gina and time ran out
  • Fixed a bug in the translation when losing points
  • Fixed a bug that kept showing up "Tony's" name even though the player had changed it.
  • Only android: When spying on Gina, the button to exit the bathroom overlapped with the current tenant points, has been corrected.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@mgomez0077 If possible can you remove some of the 'clicks' needed for the study aspect?

Right now we have to click once to get into the university, once to enter the room, once to actually listen, and in the case of the second class, to distract or not. This is ~5 clicks just for two skills points, and it has to be done each day. How about ONE click to enter the class and listen and only have any other option if it actually leads to more content? Or else double the amount of gained points for each class?

Highly repetitive and very boring. I get having grind in the game, but less clicks are what reduces the annoyance factor even if there is a daily limit on points gained.
It is thought that there will be more options in the university shortly, so for now there are several clicks to enter class, attend (or not) and to earn points ... I will see if this can be reduced in the future ... I know that there are a few clicks, but the dialogue is very short and can be done very quickly (what I have to do is to remove an annoying pause at the end of the history class; if you look at the philosophy is not there, gives you points and you can leave quickly, but in the history even if you click to leave has to wait a second or two, that's annoying, hahaha)

Can't get past the first lesson of Ms.Cooper. There is error. I'm playing using android.
That is fixed in the latest versions for android ( v0.2.2b_fixed or v0.2.2b(2019_06-30) ), I have tested it.

Can Anyone please give me the big Gina Scene? I have done everything exactly, have more than 30 sex points, more than 30 affection and sex for Gina, plus I did Jessy scene, so idk what to do.
But... those sex skill points, did you earn them by visiting Ms Cooper? Because this is the only way to activate a variable that is necessary to unlock the scene with Gina :p:LOL:

Reactions: Hans Rugal Gunsche

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 334233
In android arm64 version at first day of college this error occur while opening the classroom door.Fix this asap.Someone please share save file after the college day at college.
Of course, ASAP, whatever you order, we are here to obey you and offer you everything you need :rolleyes:

That bug has already been fixed in the latest versions.

Anyone have the 4K special?
I know I can't fight against certain things and that asking for this may or may not have an effect here... but I would prefer that the 4K specials not be leaked, I think the people who contribute to the project deserve that little exclusivity :giggle:

Guys the compressed version ALWAYS crashed after playing about 4-5 mins.
Its the same with culture shock. And guess what, both games compressed by the same person.
Sigh...
I can't talk about compressed versions, but from what I've been told you might also have problems using saved files of these in the official ones.

I recommend, if you can, that with some patience, use the official version (NOTE: I have nothing against those who create compressed versions, on the contrary, do a favor to those who for reasons of speed have problems with files of large sizes)

I used the special save file, changed around stat points, and followed the PDF walkthrough. Some cutscenes didn't happen in the exact order. The 2 scenes with Ms Cooper happened earlier, the phone call with the Mystery Man and the MC's hypnotism BJ, and the noon visits to Ms Cooper never happened and only showed "more to come in future versions". Anyways, i got to the end of 2.2b with Gina, i wasn't expecting the Stone to get revenge on Scott by mind controlling the MC and Gina into having sex. Does the glowing stone start talking in the next update? Funny that Gina somehow managed to put her underwear by back on during the night before waking up. Also, liked the visuals with Jessy, Gina, and Cassie.
Maybe that difference you say with the schematic guide may be due to changes in the states you say you did, or maybe it may vary depending on what you do in university (attend or distract).
So you say that you couldn't visit Ms Cooper again after the first time, I understand that you used the cheat system to increase sex skill points... for that reason you can't keep visiting Ms Cooper; she can only give you a maximum of 40 sex skill points, from then on the repetition is disabled (you don't miss anything either, apart from the repetitions you can use your own videos, hehe).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do you get the new jessy scene?
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

how to finish Olivia's quest,it shows a could went to her room every 3 day,but I thought I had already done every thing.
That mission with Olivia remains active in this version, don't worry.
This one, together with the photo shoot with Cassie, are things that you can repeat until you get tired :p

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.2b] [Porcus] (2.33 gb rar pc source)

581 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
TY

Suthan

Feb 14, 2018
Of course, ASAP, whatever you order, we are here to obey you and offer you everything you need :rolleyes:

I know I can't fight against certain things and that asking for this may or may not have an effect here... but I would prefer that the 4K specials not be leaked, I think the people who contribute

I can't talk about compressed versions, but from what I've been told you might also have problems using saved files of these in the official ones.

I recommend, if you can, that with some patience, use the official version (NOTE: I have nothing against those who create compressed versions, on the contrary, do a favor to those who for reasons of speed have problems with files of large sizes)

Maybe that difference you say with the schematic guide may be due to changes in the states you say you did, or maybe it may vary depending on what you do in university (attend or distract).
So you say that you couldn't visit Ms Cooper again after the first time, I understand that you used the cheat system to increase sex skill points... for that reason you can't keep visiting Ms Cooper; she can only give you a maximum of 40 sex skill points, from then on the repetition is disabled (you don't miss anything either, apart from the repetitions you can use your own videos, hehe).

Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

That mission with Olivia remains active in this version, don't worry.
This one, together with the photo shoot with Cassie, are things that you can repeat until you get tired :p

I know I can't fight against certain things and that asking for this may or may not have an effect here... but I would prefer that the 4K specials not be leaked, I think the people who contribute to the project deserve that little exclusivity :giggle:

Look he
It is thought that there will be more options in the university shortly, so for now there are several clicks to enter class, attend (or not) and to earn points ... I will see if this can be reduced in the future ... I know that there are a few clicks, but the dialogue is very short and can be done very quickly (what I have to do is to remove an annoying pause at the end of the history class; if you look at the philosophy is not there, gives you points and you can leave quickly, but in the history even if you click to leave has to wait a second or two, that's annoying, hahaha)

That is fixed in the latest versions for android ( v0.2.2b_fixed or v0.2.2b(2019_06-30) ), I have tested it.

But... those sex skill points, did you earn them by visiting Ms Cooper? Because this is the only way to activate a variable that is necessary to unlock the scene with Gina :p:LOL:

Thank you for your response and I apologing for my way of reporting the problem.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you for your response and I apologing for my way of reporting the problem.
You're welcome.

I'm sorry if I answered abruptly, I see it was a misunderstanding.

I appreciate any notification of bugs in the game, is the way to improve it :D what bothered me was the haste and the demands, but I see that it was not with bad intention :p
I've had a very hard week and perhaps I haven't replied correctly to some people... so, both to you and to anyone who might have been offended, I apologize :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Suthan and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
mgomez0077 - I wouldn't worry too much about having offended anyone. You are one of, if not the most responsive dev on this forum and I'm sure your replies and quick action to fix reported bugs are greatly appreciated by the community.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mgomez0077 - I wouldn't worry too much about having offended anyone. You are one of, if not the most responsive dev on this forum and I'm sure your replies and quick action to fix reported bugs are greatly appreciated by the community.
Thank you!

I'm always happy to help and read opinions about the game, which is a passion for me :p

But it's inevitable for me to feel wrong when after long and hard weeks of work I see that something isn't working well in the game, and in the case of this last version (on the first compilation), there have been many things... but well, the important thing is that it has been able to be fixed and that in the end people have been able to play it well and enjoy it :giggle:

Although I need a week to get some rest and catch up on my daily work, I am looking forward to working on the new update... I already have all the ideas in my twisted head, haha, and I think that they're gonna like it... now would be nice to have the Thanos gauntlet and just snap my fingers to create it immediately and effortlessly, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: erkper and Mormont

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
aside from what was given genre to us, what are the other genre's on this game that are not put in?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Thank you!

I'm always happy to help and read opinions about the game, which is a passion for me :p

But it's inevitable for me to feel wrong when after long and hard weeks of work I see that something isn't working well in the game, and in the case of this last version (on the first compilation), there have been many things... but well, the important thing is that it has been able to be fixed and that in the end people have been able to play it well and enjoy it :giggle:

Although I need a week to get some rest and catch up on my daily work, I am looking forward to working on the new update... I already have all the ideas in my twisted head, haha, and I think that they're gonna like it... now would be nice to have the Thanos gauntlet and just snap my fingers to create it immediately and effortlessly, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And thank you! Just want you to know, I have 3 other games that updated over the weekend that I have on queue to play, but I'm going back through replaying 0.2.2b looking for those last few minor bugs or typos because I know if I find them, you'll fix them. :geek:

As for the Infinity Gauntlet... yeah, the temptation is there, but remember - that glove killed Iron Man! :eek:

• Haha
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes