M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "mgomez0077, post: 2716576, member: 243121"]
It's a way to voluntarily support those who make the game possible, if you like ;): ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:
[/ QUOTE]

Yeah I know, I haven't had the chance to fully play the content already released just me being sarcastic. (my reply wasn't off topic mods)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah I know, I haven't had the chance to fully play the content already released just me being sarcastic. (my reply wasn't off topic mods)
Don't worry, my answer was a joke :p;)

Besides, I wouldn't want people to think that you pay in Patreon to get the game; you pay if you want to support the project.
There will always be a public version (a few days ago the v0.2c was published for everyone); it's just that patrons have the reward of being able to play the new versions earlier :D

Last edited:

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
Guys i've a problem, the game is blocked here

game.png

i've tried whit rollback enabled whit unren but nothing.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Guys i've a problem, the game is blocked here

View attachment 477405

i've tried whit rollback enabled whit unren but nothing.
That bug is fixed in the last compilation of v0.2.2b, which by the way, I think isn't the one here, although I'm not sure.

I think that soon there will be the new version here (v0.2.3), so you'd better wait a few days.

NOTE: If it was a bug with the game variables I would tell you to send me your save file to fix it, but this isn't the case; the problem is that there are two "screens" called countdown and the game becomes a mess :p:eek:

Reactions: Sgranf

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
That bug is fixed in the last compilation of v0.2.2b, which by the way, I think isn't the one here, although I'm not sure.

I think that soon there will be the new version here (v0.2.3), so you'd better wait a few days.

NOTE: If it was a bug with the game variables I would tell you to send me your save file to fix it, but this isn't the case; the problem is that there are two "screens" called countdown and the game becomes a mess :p:eek:
no problem, i've used a previous saved game. Thanks for the answer ;)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
In the PG jerk time why not add the possibility to change image and fap tinking of the other girl?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In the PG jerk time why not add the possibility to change image and fap tinking of the other girl?
Well, no doubt that part of the game needs a lot of improvements and new content... but as it's not a very important part, I'm postponing it for later :p:LOL:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
One of my favorites here...My only real gripe is Katia's grind. The other girls you can gain aff/sexuality on a daily basis but with Katia its only twice per week.....its the sexuality gain thats the killer. Other than that its great. I wanna see some becky content...hopefully we get that soon:love::love:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
guys i already played this game in july 2019 but that's also 0.2.2b
i downloaded the compressed version this time fortunately as the save is ending at did we have sex , this is awkward and to be continued ?
is it something i'm doing wrong or there isn't any new content ?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i downloaded the compressed version this time fortunately as the save is ending at did we have sex , this is awkward and to be continued ?
That's the latest public version, the new Patreon version hasn't leaked yet.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In the new version, there's a lot of content with Katia (a lot!); Megan's introduction (Becky appears a little too); the Rebel girls' presentation; a new photo shoot with Cassie (a very hot one!); there's a new location: The Fashion Store (with a new character too); and a couple of Jessy's little surprises :devilish::devilish::love:

BUT, there's no new content with Gina... I know, it's a pity and that scene deserves a good continuation; but precisely for that reason I needed more time to create it and I was very delaying in the publication of v0.2.3; that's why it was published and now I'm working on the continuation of the scene with Gina... v0.2.4 will be especially dedicated to that :D

That's the latest public version, the new Patreon version hasn't leaked yet.
I think I should raise a great monument to my patrons for not having leaked it yet :love:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, right now I'm compiling the v0.2.3b that will be updated tomorrow in Patreon... contains small corrections and fixes a bug in Katia's path.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes