Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v0.2.3:

(For Addicts and Perverts tiers)

• Estimated Release Date: Update ready, waiting for translations...

Big City's Pleasures v0.2.2b:
(For Fans, Contributors, Addicts and Perverts tiers)

Get your pitch forks ready ... snuggle the Spanish right out and release the BULL In ALL GAMERS !

Yup .. This game here Under English .. Under French .. Under Dutch ... At least it can Corrida Away!

Ahem .. gone to Ay no corrida on the boxing ring with this new bull. See you in the English version!
I just spoke to the translator a few minutes ago... I had to publish the version as it was when I didn't hear from him for several days, but now that he's contacted me, I hope to have the final version (English and Spanish) ready soon :p

The bull is on its way :cool:
"Corrida" festival for everyone, yeah! :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v0.2.3:

(For Addicts and Perverts tiers)

• Estimated Release Date: Update ready, waiting for translations...

Big City's Pleasures v0.2.2b:
(For Fans, Contributors, Addicts and Perverts tiers)

Get your pitch forks ready ... snuggle the Spanish right out and release the BULL In ALL GAMERS !

Yup .. This game here Under English .. Under French .. Under Dutch ... At least it can Corrida Away!

Ahem .. gone to Ay no corrida on the boxing ring with this new bull. See you in the English version!
Maybe we should elaborate on the double meaning of "corrida" in Spain, right mgomez0077 ?

If only Canto Forte knew, his puns, quips and palindromes would be countless :ROFLMAO:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello mgomez0077,
First : i want to tell that i like your game very much.
Second : i wish you succes in your game enterprise.
Third : i think i have an issue with the game (bug maybe) ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi pepoye!

I'm glad you like the game and I take this opportunity to thank you for your great support to the project ;)

I don't think it's a bug... but since some parts of the English translation are missing, it's normal for you to have trouble continuing.
What I think you have to do is this:

Have fun! You've got a lot to see from Katia yet :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello mgomez0077,
First : i want to tell that i like your game very much.
Second : i wish you succes in your game enterprise.
Third : i think i have an issue with the game (bug maybe) ?

BTW, If you can wait few days (yeah, I know it's hard, lol) maybe there will be more parts translated... the translator is already working on the new parts with Katia, and today he sent me the scene with Cassie :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Okay, I played and like it so far (except the femdom teacher)
One question: I see the tits of MC sister so Im really courious now, possible 'addon' in future versions?

Edit: Also the name is some fixed, sometimes the MC refires itself as Tony and other as the name I pick.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hello! I just became a Patron yesterday after playing the latest public version from F95zone.

The dialogues with Charlene is great as well. And Cassie's poses in photo sessions and the lighting in there were really great.

One of the other biggest selling points for me is the fact that at least three female characters (Gina, Jessy, and Ms. Cooper) are known to have pubes. Personally, pubes is one of my fetishes, as I think they really added to the intimacy. Jessy have reddish pubes which is even more rarer among the games with pubes. So, as one of the pubes connoisseurs, I thank you for them. ;)

Story-wise, the weakest points, though, are Katia's, Alexia's, and Olivia's paths. I don't really feel enough story in there, to be honest. The early events in their paths respectively really could be expanded more. Katia's path did have many dialogues but they were mostly about sports and exercises. While they are her passions, it would nice to have some more story delving into her background, specifically where she came from and what kind of family she was in, etc. Olivia's path seem to be going nowhere, unless so many grinding (more on this below) is required to actually move from the swimming pool tit-job scene. It got tiresome fast. Same problem with Alexia except I finally got to the end of her current path where the MC was introduced to her new roommate. But in general, there is hardly much conversation with her there as well, just same dialogue over and over until the end event.

Grinding is also a major issue although I suspect that have already been reported by others. Breakfast scene is probably a good example... it's all same over and over, which can get boring fast. One of my suggestions would be to make variants of breakfast scene on weekdays. Optionally with different sets of choices that impacts stats differently. But at least make them a little more different every time, if you can.

Unfortunately, I nearly quit after the ceaseless grinding but I gave it some more time and finally got to the scenes I described in the beginning above. In general, I think the problem is that too much grinding is required to reach the really good story material. And I suspect that this may have costed the game many potential Patrons. My other suggestion is to somehow make the grinding themselves a story material, if you can.

Finally, and most importantly, it was admittedly through the incest tag that I found this game on F95zone in the first place. The MC's little sister Becky looked very cute and adorable. I have to ask, though... will she have at least some pubes? ;)

Overall, I would say 9/10 rating for this game.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello! I just became a Patron yesterday after playing the latest public version from F95zone.

I must say, you have done a fine job on that sex scene followed by an extended dialogue where the MC, with Jessy, were recalling the day he lost his virginity to a mysterious female. Same goes for that scene where Gina had a big fight with Scott which resulted in shattering of that mysterious crystal followed by an extended dialogue and sex with the MC. Mystery and conflict! These are exactly the kind of story-telling I like and would love to more of.

The dialogues with Charlene is great as well. And Cassie's poses in photo sessions and the lighting in there were really great.

One of the other biggest selling points for me is the fact that at least three female characters (Gina, Jessy, and Ms. Cooper) are known to have pubes. And pubes is one of my fetishes, as I think they really added to the intimacy. Jessy have reddish pubes which is even more rarer among the games with pubes. So, as one of the pube connoisseurs, I thank you for them. ;)

Story-wise, the weakest points, though, are Katia's, Alexia's, and Olivia's paths. I don't really feel enough story in there, to be honest. The early events in their paths respectively really could be expanded more. Katia's path did have many dialogues but they were mostly about sports and exercises. While they are her passions, it would nice to have some more story delving into her background, specifically where she came from and what kind of family she was in, etc. Olivia's path seem to be going nowhere, unless so many grinding (more on this below) is required to actually move from the swimming pool titjob scene. It got tiresome fast. Same problem with Alexia except I finally got to the end of her current path where the MC was introduced to her new roommate. But in general, there is hardly much conversation with her there as well, just same dialogue over and over until the end event.

Grinding is also a major issue although I suspect that have already been reported by others. Breakfast scene is probably a good example... it's all same over and over, which can get boring fast. One of my suggestions would be to make variants of breakfast scene on weekdays. Optionally with different sets of choices that impacts stats differently. But at least make them a little more different every time, if you can.

Unfortunately, I nearly quited after the ceaseless grinding but I gave it some more time and finally got to the scenes I described in the beginning above. In general, I think the problem is that too much grinding is required to reach the really good story material. And I suspect that this may have costed the game many potential Patrons. My other suggestion is to somehow make the grinding themselves a story material, if you can.

Finally, and most importantly, it was admittedly through the incest tag that I found this game on F95zone in the first place. The MC's little sister Becky looked very cute and adorable. I have to ask, though... will she have at least some pubes? ;)

Overall, I would say 9/10 rating for this game.
Thank you for your comment and support Robert; I just answered your message in Patreon.

Add that I think some parts of your writing would need some SPOILER, haha... Can you (or do you know how to) add it? Thank you!

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Okay, I played and like it so far (except the femdom teacher)
One question: I see the tits of MC sister so Im really courious now, possible 'addon' in future versions?
Yep, she appears again (a bit) in the new version and, obviously, will have more protagonist as the plot advances :devilish:

Edit: Also the name is some fixed, sometimes the MC refires itself as Tony and other as the name I pick.
If you can tell me approximately at what points I'll fix it, thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Thank you for your comment and support Robert; I just answered your message in Patreon.

Add that I think some parts of your writing would need some SPOILER, haha... Can you (or do you know how to) add it? Thank you!
Sure, I can. PM me what you want to be placed inside a spoiler. Thanks!

EDIT: My post also had some additional content as I wrote it after I sent my Patreon message. Just FYI

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
I really like this game so far !! :D

Well, Mostly...
Ms Cooper could have been great, if she wasn't into SM ! Her magnificent sexy clothes, her body (the only body that doesn't look exactly the same as all the other girls ^^), her sexual behavior, yes, wonderful ! She could have been the main asset of the game ! And a very good sexual intro was promising...
But after that, the way she forces Tony into something completely different than all the rest of the game, it's... I just can't understand how he just could imagine accepting all this !!... Having his penis sctrached ? Non-sense to me ! This is the last scene I had with her, and it was just a cure against my desire... lol

... Sorry, I just won't visit her at home... Or I REALLY don't want to !!
... except that it seems it can't be avoided !! According to the guide_v0.2.2.b... And to reach "Gina's big scene", you "recommend" that everything above has to be finished.

Can Ms Copper scenes be avoided ?? This is another fetish, another game, another world... And it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game !
Completeley extrem, completeley different from the rest, and can't be avoided : very, very bad combo...

For the rest, I have a few questions too ;)
I have difficulties to reach the end of the game !
I have the version 0.2.2.b, but there are many things that I can't reach.
  • done for Alexia, Katia :love: and Charlene :love: (according to the quests, "no more missions in this version")
  • Cassie : I had a photo session scene with a venitian mask. I continued playing the game, nothing new happens, she doesn't call me back...
    The guide_v0.2.2.b says I should be called back, that I could have photo sessions... Which means that I must have a camera, that I just can't buy... How much time do I have to wait to have this event ?
  • Jessy : in the guide_v0.2.2.b, you're talking about "the big scene with Jessy in his room, where v0.2.1 ended" => I just don't have any clue what is it about ! That's a long time nothing new happens with neither of the 2girls, and I have big scores for them (Gina_af = 79, gina_sx = 34 ; Jessy_af = 60, jessy_sx=79).
  • Olivia : is there a point, does something special happening, or is it just a sexual scene that can be repeated again and again ?
  • Incest : I didn't see anything about incest in here ! I downloaded the "208494_patch.rpy" file, put it in "BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2b-pc\renpy"... And still nothing. Is it just not implemented yet, or did I miss something to activate it ? Change its name into "patch.rpy" ?
I continue the game, I'll try every part I could hav missed, I'll do everything that I shouldn't (get to their rooms while they sleep...), to try to trigger some things... And to wait 1 or 2 weeks more to see if something happens, but... not sure ^^

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
Dev said in Patreon that the next update will have a lot of content for Gina and Jessy: Hopefully MC will get Gina to forget about Scott's jerk (a well used big cock can help a lot), and that Jessy will teach him the wonders of the webcam; but I would also love to not forget the sweet and hot Katia ......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello !
I really like this game so far !! :D

Well, Mostly...
Ms Cooper could have been great, if she wasn't into SM ! Her magnificent sexy clothes, her body (the only body that doesn't look exactly the same as all the other girls ^^), her sexual behavior, yes, wonderful ! She could have been the main asset of the game ! And a very good sexual intro was promising...
But after that, the way she forces Tony into something completely different than all the rest of the game, it's... I just can't understand how he just could imagine accepting all this !!... Having his penis sctrached ? Non-sense to me ! This is the last scene I had with her, and it was just a cure against my desire... lol

... Sorry, I just won't visit her at home... Or I REALLY don't want to !!
... except that it seems it can't be avoided !! According to the guide_v0.2.2.b... And to reach "Gina's big scene", you "recommend" that everything above has to be finished.

Can Ms Copper scenes be avoided ?? This is another fetish, another game, another world... And it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game !
Completeley extrem, completeley different from the rest, and can't be avoided : very, very bad combo...

For the rest, I have a few questions too ;)
I have difficulties to reach the end of the game !
I have the version 0.2.2.b, but there are many things that I can't reach.
  • done for Alexia, Katia :love: and Charlene :love: (according to the quests, "no more missions in this version")
  • Cassie : I had a photo session scene with a venitian mask. I continued playing the game, nothing new happens, she doesn't call me back...
    The guide_v0.2.2.b says I should be called back, that I could have photo sessions... Which means that I must have a camera, that I just can't buy... How much time do I have to wait to have this event ?
  • Jessy : in the guide_v0.2.2.b, you're talking about "the big scene with Jessy in his room, where v0.2.1 ended" => I just don't have any clue what is it about ! That's a long time nothing new happens with neither of the 2girls, and I have big scores for them (Gina_af = 79, gina_sx = 34 ; Jessy_af = 60, jessy_sx=79).
  • Olivia : is there a point, does something special happening, or is it just a sexual scene that can be repeated again and again ?
  • Incest : I didn't see anything about incest in here ! I downloaded the "208494_patch.rpy" file, put it in "BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2b-pc\renpy"... And still nothing. Is it just not implemented yet, or did I miss something to activate it ? Change its name into "patch.rpy" ?
I continue the game, I'll try every part I could hav missed, I'll do everything that I shouldn't (get to their rooms while they sleep...), to try to trigger some things... And to wait 1 or 2 weeks more to see if something happens, but... not sure ^^
The case of Ms Cooper has already been discussed before... the idea was to show its two facets; in future updates the player will be able to choose "angel" or "demon", lol
It's part of the main plot so, what there is so far isn't avoidable ... but Cheer up! isn't so much and what there is afterwards compensates for it! :ROFLMAO::devilish:;)

As for your other doubts...
- What mission do you see for Cassie? Why can't you buy the camera, you don't have money, it's not unlocked? Did you buy the smartphone yet?
- To unlock the "big" scene with Jessy, follow these steps: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185
- Olivia can be visited again whenever you want, no progress has been made in her plot, BUT in the visits there can be, randomly, two variations (in one you will see Charlene spies, and in the other there will be a "change of positions", hehe).
- Patch: Note that the file must be renamed "patch.rpy" and copied into the "game" not "renpy" folder.
Until now it wasn't very important, it only changed a few phrases referring to the family, but from the last version (v0.2.3), it's really important!

Quick question why i can't visit campus ? I have a ! showed on map but when i click it nothing happnes :(
That's because the university hasn't unlocked... that problem could happen before v0.2.2b if you used the day/hour fast forward buttons, but this was fixed, I don't know why it happened to you... if you want to attach the save file and I'll fix it for you.

Reactions: Armelle69
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes