Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
This could be retitled "The Waiting Game"

But aside from the overly long pauses and cutscenes, I'm enjoying it.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
mgomez0077 can you tell me where the 2.2b save file goes on a mac? I am not finding this game in the User/Library/RenPy folder like the other RenPy Games...
Running Mojave 10.14.6
or anyone else who knows...
Thank you

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mgomez0077 can you tell me where the 2.2b save file goes on a mac? I am not finding this game in the User/Library/RenPy folder like the other RenPy Games...
Running Mojave 10.14.6
or anyone else who knows...
Thank you
Look for a directory called "Tony's city adventures" (or similar) instead of "Big City's Pleasures" :p:LOL:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Look for a directory called "Tony's city adventures" (or similar) instead of "Big City's Pleasures" :p:LOL:
LMFAO that would explain it! THANKS!
(sheepishly... I feel soooo stoopid lol, in my defence I have over a hundred RenPy games in there)

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
the final scene with Gina was also OMG, very well done :) :love:

can't wait for the next update :)
Very well done? maybe if only that shitty magic stone didn't mess with their minds, they don't remember what they did so for me even if the sex is beautiful, it still feels like it didn't happen. I don't understand why it's necessary for the stone to erase their memories, isn't it better if the stone just made them super horny like a super strong aphrodisiac, and in the morning they still remember what happened but Gina was like "Oh my god, I don't know what came over me, sorry I don't know why I did that "

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Very well done? maybe if only that shitty magic stone didn't mess with their minds, they don't remember what they did so for me even if the sex is beautiful, it still feels like it didn't happen. I don't understand why it's necessary for the stone to erase their memories, isn't it better if the stone just made them super horny like a super strong aphrodisiac, and in the morning they still remember what happened but Gina was like "Oh my god, I don't know what came over me, sorry I don't know why I did that "
I understand, but you better wait till you see how the story goes on to understand exactly what happened ;)

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you'd put your comment between spoilers :p Thanks.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
would it be sucking up to say as a child I wanted to grow up to be gomez addams...having said that, I need some closure man, can we repair the rift between me and gina with any OTHER fruit?

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Interestingly enough, Gómez is not a first name but a surname in Spanish (e.g. Selena Gómez). It derives from the old first name Gome, which doesn't exist any more, and means "son of Gome". The name Gomez Adams makes no sense but is indeed very funny.

Dev, just see what you've pushed us to talk about. Drop the update NOW, first warning!

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so is the dev even around? there hasnt been anything posted since the 26th ive checked every day since and nothing whats going on with the update? anything? nothing?

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
no worries, I heard there was a fruit exporteres convention in Rio, being a dilligent researcher its certain he took the oppurtunity to take part in said festivities. Admiral Gomez will surface yet again, no doubt with tales and devious plot twists with one of the most sadistic of fruits known to man kind! The raspberrry......

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
so is the dev even around? there hasnt been anything posted since the 26th ive checked every day since and nothing whats going on with the update? anything? nothing?
I put regular updates with news and previews in our Patreon. And if you put any question here, of course I'll answer you :)
(I enter the forum every day)

We don't have a date for the release of the next version yet, but we are working on finishing it as soon as possible, there is a lot of content (new characters, new scenarios, etc ...) :p

I appreciate the patience that have the people who like the game, but understand, it's complicated without being our main job, there are days that we can barely dedicate a few hours to it and we have to take advantage of the weekends (I personally have dedicated many hours of my vacation, already finished :cry:, to the game)

So, a little patience, and I hope you enjoy the next version! ;)

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I put regular updates with news and previews in our Patreon. And if you put any question here, of course I'll answer you :)
(I enter the forum every day)

We don't have a date for the release of the next version yet, but we are working on finishing it as soon as possible, there is a lot of content (new characters, new scenarios, etc ...) :p

I appreciate the patience that have the people who like the game, but understand, it's complicated without being our main job, there are days that we can barely dedicate a few hours to it and we have to take advantage of the weekends (I personally have dedicated many hours of my vacation, already finished :cry:, to the game)

So, a little patience, and I hope you enjoy the next version! ;)
thanks for the reply i didnt see anything since the 26th just like to see whats going on sorry to sound rude

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes