G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
for example, at the beginning, how is this party you can talk with girls is a question about sex which costs 5 points how to collect these points (Tenant)

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
well ya just met them......prolly not a great idea. Tennant point acrue over time, simple stuff life waxing jessy's moustache, spit pollishing gina's freshly painted toe nails, simple stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
for example, at the beginning, how is this party you can talk with girls is a question about sex which costs 5 points how to collect these points (Tenant)
You'll get tenant points by "being good"; for example: preparing breakfast every day or going to the bathroom instead of visiting the girls' rooms in the morning, knocking on the door before entering their rooms, etc, etc.

It's easy to accumulate a few and then be able to do "bad things" :devilish:

Don't be afraid to spend them, that's what they are for... just make sure you don't stay below 0 :eek:

Then you have to consider "common sense" towards girls, look at their personality and act accordingly.
For example, at the party, you can ask the girls if they fuck, but apart from losing tenant points (in some cases) they can also get angry (especially Alexia), but some may like it (Olivia).
In the same way, the first time you find the bathroom with the door ajar... inside is Jessy... and I guess you've already met her a little and you know how she is... would you come in or not? :unsure::devilish::LOL::LOL::LOL:

NOTE: Also tell you that the game has a built-in cheat system that you can use to get more tenant points (or money, or speed), but please don't touch study points or sex skill points as they can alter the course of the game.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I loved the last update, I was expecting something like Tony becoming enamored while giving the foot massage and uncontrolably sucking her toe, gina in obvious distress, begins hopping about the apartment in an attempt to dislodge the attached toe worshipper, dragging him about the apartment, she stumbles, she falls, and well...Tony being Tony, works his way up

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The best thing about that epic last scene with Gina is what happens the morning after. I mean, we all got our long-awaited "tension release" with her but that plot twist gives the devs a perfect opportunity to keep on bulding the story between both.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
the game is nice but these initial beginnings for any actions with girls are too long and they repeat, which sometimes makes the game boring I feel like I would play a typical mmo game with repetitive quests to finish lvl in this case finish off punky girls

is there any guide for old versions because I'm stuck with Gina at the foot massager

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I saw that there will be incest in future versions. Out of curiosity will there also be impregnation?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have one more question I mean Kati I need affection 29 and sexuality 19 to move on I have a lot more than is given and I don't have new options with her
any ideas?

wave117

Jun 5, 2018
I have one more question I mean Kati I need affection 29 and sexuality 19 to move on I have a lot more than is given and I don't have new options with her
any ideas?
Has she ever worn the sexy outfit? If so, there is no more content for her.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
What about the Mother? any content with her yet? or my signature statement if you prefer..;)
Appears in the next version :devilish:
Just today, in a few hours, I'll put some previews on patreon.

The best thing about that epic last scene with Gina is what happens the morning after. I mean, we all got our long-awaited "tension release" with her but that plot twist gives the devs a perfect opportunity to keep on bulding the story between both.
That's what we're looking for :)
We didn't want to do the typical " stairway to heaven": to see her naked, kisses, touches, handjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, etc... :p Things don't have to happen in that order :LOL:
And as you've commented, it releases tension, hehehehe :giggle::devilish:

the game is nice but these initial beginnings for any actions with girls are too long and they repeat, which sometimes makes the game boring I feel like I would play a typical mmo game with repetitive quests to finish lvl in this case finish off punky girls

is there any guide for old versions because I'm stuck with Gina at the foot massager
We need to incorporate the help system in Gina and Jessy, we will do it in future updates.

As for the massage with Gina, you can advance until she gets so excited that she starts to touch her breast, then it's repetitive (we'll fix that too).
I also recommend that once you've seen the breakfasts, if you don't need any more tenant points (which you can get with the cheats), skip them.

any ideas?
When you have these points, you just have to repeat the scene until Katia wears the retro-style sports outfit, then the new sequence (the hospital one) will be activated.

grollur

Jul 14, 2018
one year since the thread was opened,..anniversary!! I want the next fabulous version of this fantastic game! :LOL: thanks for your great job!

• Love
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes