Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
well,i wait too on this game..love all girls.

BTW From Patroen news.
Big City's Pleasures v0.2.1 : Estimated release date: First week of April (approximately the 5th)
Yep, exactly :)

I have a long weekend of work ahead of me o_O:p
I'm writing the last dialogues and reviewing small details, and some translation will be missing... we hope to have it ready by Monday and enter the testing phase to finally publish it on Friday the 5th.

BTW, the new version has more than 565 new images and 15 very hot animations :devilish:

Hope you like it ;)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Yep, exactly :)

I have a long weekend of work ahead of me o_O:p
I'm writing the last dialogues and reviewing small details, and some translation will be missing... we hope to have it ready by Monday and enter the testing phase to finally publish it on Friday the 5th.

BTW, the new version has more than 565 new images and 15 very hot animations :devilish:

Hope you like it ;)
i'm sure we will unless half of them are about Gina and her bf and we'll be forced to watch that shit again...that was not cool

Reactions: PacoTaco

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah man, fuck story-line and narrative and integral plot-point which the MC is apart of
yeah man fuck choices in games and letting players decide if they wanna see a scene or not,lets all sit in the passanger seat and and enjoy the ride because ''story-line''

magus448

May 22, 2018
You have to change a value in ../renpy/common/00console.rpy and set "config.console =" to true with a text editor.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
And..., did you add a scene with the philosphy classmate?
Unfortunately we haven't had time to include this scene, but believe me, I have it in my head and it will be incorporated ;):devilish:

wait how do i bring up the prompt for cheats?? shift+o isnt working
It's not really necessary to use tricks in this game, if any part is too complicated tell us and we'll review it.
Also, if you use tricks, we recommend you to do it only in things like tenant points or money (or maybe Tony's speed points to beat Katia more quickly), but better not do this in the girls' sexuality or affection points, since you could miss some intermediate scenes :p

Reactions: Canto Forte

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
yeah man fuck choices in games and letting players decide if they wanna see a scene or not,lets all sit in the passanger seat and and enjoy the ride because ''story-line''
Umm, you do realize there's a VN tag right there, on top of the page, right in front of the title? Or do you need new glasses? :rolleyes::p
So it's really only for the dev to decide which scenes are essential for the story and which ones can be skipped without major damages to the story line. So buckle up and enjoy the ride or find another one ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: supermanz95

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Umm, you do realize there's a VN tag right there, on top of the page, right in front of the title? Or do you need new glasses? :rolleyes::p
So it's really only for the dev to decide which scenes are essential for the story and which ones can be skipped without major damages to the story line. So buckle up and enjoy the ride or find another one ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how is me (the mc) seeing the girl i like getting fucked (without at least a chance to skip the scene) important to the story? and a vn tag doesnt mean its a kinetic novel ,since there are choices in the game i dont see why that scene cant have one too? regarding to buckle up or find another game thats what small minds always say when someone gives criticism,i posted here cause i like the game and would love to have more freedom in it and a bit more choices,if the dev decides to apply that to the game good if not so be it,dont really think you have the authority to tell me to fuck off just cause i dont agree with something in a game...ok buddy? its a free forum as far as i know

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
how is me (the mc) seeing the girl i like getting fucked (without at least a chance to skip the scene) important to the story? and a vn tag doesnt mean its a kinetic novel ,since there are choices in the game i dont see why that scene cant have one too? regarding to buckle up or find another game thats what small minds always say when someone gives criticism,i posted here cause i like the game and would love to have more freedom in it and a bit more choices,if the dev decides to apply that to the game good if not so be it,dont really think you have the authority to tell me to fuck off just cause i dont agree with something in a game...ok buddy? its a free forum as far as i know
Don't get angry people, it's about enjoying the game and all opinions are welcome and listened to... if we consider them or not for future versions we'll see (LOL) :LOL:

But if there's any way to satisfy both parties, it's welcome... DarkSithLord47, in the new version has added the option to decide whether or not to see Gina and Scott fucking; the scene happens anyway, but it's up to the player to see it or not ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Don't get angry people, it's about enjoying the game and all opinions are welcome and listened to... if we consider them or not for future versions we'll see (LOL) :LOL:

But if there's any way to satisfy both parties, it's welcome... DarkSithLord47, in the new version has added the option to decide whether or not to see Gina and Scott fucking; the scene happens anyway, but it's up to the player to see it or not ;)
thank you,i appreciate the option to at least not see it,i'm glad you guys listen to what people are saying to an extent

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Full sail ahead, mateys!
Get your compass ready for the mettle of pleasures only this city can throw and hook you into!
Game on!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
  1. Well, you can ask the dev for an option to skip a scene you don't want to see, but you can do it in a civil manner without being an ass about it.
  2. Also, a VN tag means that this isn't a sandbox game, possible choices are minimal and the story line or a few slightly different lines are essentially static and predetermined. So whining about a lack of choices in a VN is rather pointless. As I said, you can ask, nicely. Just don't act like you are entitled to get your wish, like you did there. That was not the way to ask for something.
    I hope I don't have to remind you, how you're supposed to ask for something you want?
  3. And let's be real, that wasn't criticism, it was being an ass about something you don't like. This is criticism. About your bratty behavior.
  4. I was being civil, you already managed to classify me as a small minded person. Which kind of makes you yourself to look like one.
  5. I never told you to fuck off, I asked you quite nicely, in a light-hearted manner, to be reasonable. Which you failed. Again.
  6. This is a free forum, but it doesnt mean that you can act like a brat.
Now, are you able to behave in a civil manner or is it too much for you? Well, at least you remembered to say thank you to the dev, that's a good start.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Unfortunately we haven't had time to include this scene, but believe me, I have it in my head and it will be incorporated ;):devilish:
Well, I promised it and finally became your Patreon :) It would be great to be able to interact with the blondie :) I hope it could be possible in next versions :)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes