fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is one of those games I passed up at first then took a chance and I'm GLAD I did!! Looking forward to the new Gina content but hope it's not too much too soon, I enjoy the chase not here for the whores lol! At least tell her about the douche boyfriend too, the guilt is eating me alive!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhh, it's the first time that I have had a look into this game. Very good graphics, also animation. (y)
I've not read already every post, so I didn't know, if it has already been mentioned, there seem to be some bugs.
1. Always when I open inventory, the window can not be closed, game freezes.
2. According to WT you can go to kitchen at midnight to use insomnia pill (then continue to Jessy's bedroom). When I klick on Living Room/Kitchen I get an: available in next version, and then the shop site opened.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Uhh, it's the first time that I have had a look into this game. Very good graphics, also animation. (y)
I've not read already every post, so I didn't know, if it has already been mentioned, there seem to be some bugs.
1. Always when I open inventory, the window can not be closed, game freezes.
2. According to WT you can go to kitchen at midnight to use insomnia pill (then continue to Jessy's bedroom). When I klick on Living Room/Kitchen I get an: available in next version, and then the shop site opened.
Hi @lazyharry,

Thanks!

1. You can close the inventory clicking in the small X in the upper right corner (in the next version we will make it more visible)
2. I remember this bug, I think that in the current version of the game (0.2c) is already fixed (not in 0.2b) ... to avoid this problem, I think you have to select the anti-insomnia pill before going to the kitchen, if you go to the kitchen without it is when it gives the error (please let me know if still fails)

Enjoy the game! ;)

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, another question: according to WT of this version there will be a final surprise after training with Katja, but therefore you need to have 10 sexuality points with here. I get affection points only .
How to get sexuality points with Katja? I've found no possibility.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi, another question: according to WT of this version there will be a final surprise after training with Katja, but therefore you need to have 10 sexuality points with here. I get affection points only .
How to get sexuality points with Katja? I've found no possibility.
If I remember well, I think you have to look at her breasts after you beat her in the race and while you train with her... anyway, the surprise is just an image, so don't bother too much... in the new version you can continue getting points and you'll see, apart from another good image, hehe... the truth is that at the moment there is not much "action" with Katia, but in the new version we prepare the ground for the show to begin :giggle::devilish:

Reactions: lazyharry

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i like this game and i wanna like it even more but the fact that the mc is such a pussy and cant grow a pair to tell his childhood friend that she's being cheated on really pisses me off.. i mean that's gotta come and bite him on the ass right,cause at one point she's gonna find out i presume and if she finds out that he knew all along..my god. i would be nice to be given the chance to tell her asap. and also give the players at least the choice to skip the moments when she's being fucked by that douchebag.apart from that good game,story is okay and models the same

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
train_ves2_25
Up, yeah... I don't know how anyone hasn't notified me before :p

There is an error in the file name of the image, it is called "katia_training_25" when it should be called "katia train_ves2_25"... I have already corrected it so that it goes well in the next version (which we hope to publish soon).

Thanks for letting me know! :D

BTW, I guess renpy lets you ignore this mistake and keep moving forward.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i like this game and i wanna like it even more but the fact that the mc is such a pussy and cant grow a pair to tell his childhood friend that she's being cheated on really pisses me off.. i mean that's gotta come and bite him on the ass right,cause at one point she's gonna find out i presume and if she finds out that he knew all along..my god. i would be nice to be given the chance to tell her asap. and also give the players at least the choice to skip the moments when she's being fucked by that douchebag.apart from that good game,story is okay and models the same
Hi @DarkSithLord47,

Thank you for your comments. In fact these two topics have been commented on...

As for watching Gina fuck your "dear" Scott (LOL), I perfectly understand that you don't like (some even consider NTR, although Tony doesn't really have any deep feelings about Gina at the time); but we keep that in mind, and we'll try to add options to make it eligible ;)

About not telling Gina about Scott's infidelity, it can also be seen from another point of view... Tony is very inexperienced in these things, and although it obviously hurts him (as you can see in the conversation with Olivia), he doesn't want to tell Gina and hurt her either; he's at a crossroads, he wishes they had problems and that Scott and Gina broke up but, above all, he doesn't want her to suffer, and this makes her keep her mouth shut for the moment.... and of course, he also takes the opportunity to have a good time with Olivia, but believe me, although the pleasures of sex can sometimes drive him crazy, not only does it for that... he always thinks of what is best for Gina, even though he might make a mistake :p

Reactions: supermanz95

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Hi @DarkSithLord47,

Thank you for your comments. In fact these two topics have been commented on...

As for watching Gina fuck your "dear" Scott (LOL), I perfectly understand that you don't like (some even consider NTR, although Tony doesn't really have any deep feelings about Gina at the time); but we keep that in mind, and we'll try to add options to make it eligible ;)

About not telling Gina about Scott's infidelity, it can also be seen from another point of view... Tony is very inexperienced in these things, and although it obviously hurts him (as you can see in the conversation with Olivia), he doesn't want to tell Gina and hurt her either; he's at a crossroads, he wishes they had problems and that Scott and Gina broke up but, above all, he doesn't want her to suffer, and this makes her keep her mouth shut for the moment.... and of course, he also takes the opportunity to have a good time with Olivia, but believe me, although the pleasures of sex can sometimes drive him crazy, not only does it for that... he always thinks of what is best for Gina, even though he might make a mistake :p
no offence but that has to be one of the dumbest things i ever heard, i dont care how 'inexperienced' he is and the fact that he lived under a rock his whole life..telling her is the right thing to do..tell me this if your best friend or one of your closest friends get cheated on and you discover it what do you do: a) stick around and 'wish' for them to encounter a problem so they break up? b) grow a pair and tell him/her even if it hurts for both of you but you both will be better off in the future? . As for the future ntr content i really apreciate you taking in consideration adding options for those of us who dont wanna see it. Thank you very much for your reply

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhh, maybe there is another image. It's name is katia train_f5.webp, but it didn't show up (but also no error message)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Uhh, maybe there is another image. It's name is katia train_f5.webp, but it didn't show up (but also no error message)
That image is correct, I don't know why it isn't shown to you, I remember trying it... because that's precisely the final little surprise.

Look at it here if you want:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
no offence but that has to be one of the dumbest things i ever heard, i dont care how 'inexperienced' he is and the fact that he lived under a rock his whole life..telling her is the right thing to do..tell me this if your best friend or one of your closest friends get cheated on and you discover it what do you do: a) stick around and 'wish' for them to encounter a problem so they break up? b) grow a pair and tell him/her even if it hurts for both of you but you both will be better off in the future? . As for the future ntr content i really apreciate you taking in consideration adding options for those of us who dont wanna see it. Thank you very much for your reply
No offense of course :D

Yeah, I get it, but sometimes people can do stupid things and make mistakes without wanting to :confused:
Tony and Gina were best friends when they were little, but they haven't seen each other for 10 years, Tony doesn't know everything that's happened over the years and he'll probably need to dig a little deeper... to begin with, why does Gina date a guy who looks like an asshole? :unsure:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
No offense of course :D

Yeah, I get it, but sometimes people can do stupid things and make mistakes without wanting to :confused:
Tony and Gina were best friends when they were little, but they haven't seen each other for 10 years, Tony doesn't know everything that's happened over the years and he'll probably need to dig a little deeper... to begin with, why does Gina date a guy who looks like an asshole? :unsure:
i really hope in the next update we have the chance to tell her everything,cause i still cant understand how someone can be that stupid or wicked ( maybe he likes to see her suffer). If it takes 10 updates for him to 'dig' around then this game is obviously not for me

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes