Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Too me the hair can make or break the look...personally A and both variations of C just don't look right on her. Some girls can pull off short hair and look amazing while others, it just ruins their look. When I play games with customizable characters....its ALWAYS the hair that hangs me up lol.....I end up spending more time in the CC than in the actual game lol.
For example...the short hair girl with the multi-colored eyes in Dreams of desire looks beautiful with her hair short like that.
Totally agree with you man ... just remembered when I spend about two hours in character creator in Oblivion to make perfect female char to play with :D (of course with lot of mods :D)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I understand you totally and accept this change (even if that mean I will ignore that girl) and I just needed to ventilate my opinion and this thread was the closest :D I (unfortunatelly) am not a patreon (it's impossible to support so many great games, already supporting 5 games and being a poor college student, can't afford more, at least now), so I can't see the poll. And yes, Charlene when I saw her, she is the brightest treasure of this game, I love these nerdy girls so much ... and if you have to change her, Please, at least, give her another long hair :D Still wishes best luck, from the last 15 new games here I tested in recent days, only few was real good and yours was sharing first place with another one ... so good luck man (guys?) with this game :)

And yes, I will surely enjoy this game even with (for me) unwanted changes ... :)
Yeah, no problem, we listen to all the opinions that bring something interesting, and yours does :)

Even if you're not patreon, we always try to be good here in the big community F95Zone that supports us so much, but we have to offer some kind of added value in Patreon, as is the case of surveys concerning the game / characters / plots, give hot previews of images and animations of upcoming versions, etc ...

But from time to time, you can also find here things that aren't (at the moment) in patreon... but don't tell anyone :LOL::p;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep, Charlene is a hidden gem that when will be shown will leave more than one with mouth opened :love::devilish:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, no problem, we listen to all the opinions that bring something interesting, and yours does :)

Even if you're not patreon, we always try to be good here in the big community F95Zone that supports us so much, but we have to offer some kind of added value in Patreon, as is the case of surveys concerning the game / characters / plots, give hot previews of images and animations of upcoming versions, etc ...

But from time to time, you can also find here things that aren't (at the moment) in patreon... but don't tell anyone :LOL::p;)

Yep, Charlene is a hidden gem that when will be shown will leave more than one with mouth opened :love::devilish:
My mouth is locked better than Fort Knox :p Oh man, how I wish I would be a millionaire and support ... there are at least 30-40 devs / games that deserves support ... but unfortunatelly, I'm not (yet :D) Aaand looking so forward to this gem :))) :p

Best wishes, Uwe

P.S. With that glasses, she is HOT AF!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally played 0.2, that ending with jessie and MC looking surprised at the monitor and jessie them looking at MC with a naughty face was hilarious

little sister is cute as fuck

I only missed the scene with the runner girl, when I got 10 points of sexuality with her, the game triggers the last scene with the laptop in the next day and the game finishes

I missed the shower scene in the morning with Gina as well, tried a bunch of times to get it on tuesday and thursday and wasn't able to, don't know if it has some sexuality requirements, I had more than 20 points with her

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
finally played 0.2, that ending with jessie and MC looking surprised at the monitor and jessie them looking at MC with a naughty face was hilarious

little sister is cute as fuck

I only missed the scene with the runner girl, when I got 10 points of sexuality with her, the game triggers the last scene with the laptop in the next day and the game finishes

I missed the shower scene in the morning with Gina as well, tried a bunch of times to get it on tuesday and thursday and wasn't able to, don't know if it has some sexuality requirements, I had more than 20 points with her
Hi @gestved,

I'm glad you enjoyed the game! :D

The scene you missed with Katia was no big deal, just a little joy to the eye... let's say that tony fantasized about seeing her breasts, hahahaha.

As for Gina's scene, you can visit her in the bathroom at night, the morning scene, it's random, sometimes it can be hard for her to go out... it's a small scene (3-4 images) where you see Gina doing her needs and a little embarrassed because Tony is looking at her.

If you have a saved game before the final scene with Jessy and Becky, you can reduce Tony's sexual ability points to less than 16, this is what, as the days go by, activates the last scene at the end... personally I don't think it's necessary in your case, the two scenes you've missed are very short, and I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy them by continuing (I hope) with the next version 0.21.

By the way, this new version has a lot of content with Gina :love:, we also extended the story with Katia, there will be many new photo shoots with Cassie, and finally there will be interaction with Charlene (we didn't have time in the current version), and as always, the hottest and delirious scenes with Jessy! :devilish:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
good to know, I was thinking already that we needed more scenes with Gina and progression on her story

progression with Cassie I think will be where MC will start earning some serious money, probably how he will be able to steal Gina from Scott in the long run since apparently she is with him only for money

maybe he will earn some making some streams with Jessie, since it's heavily implied that she is a camgirl

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
good to know, I was thinking already that we needed more scenes with Gina and progression on her story

progression with Cassie I think will be where MC will start earning some serious money, probably how he will be able to steal Gina from Scott in the long run since apparently she is with him only for money

maybe he will earn some making some streams with Jessie, since it's heavily implied that she is a camgirl
Wow... Are you psychic? You've got an eye for this o_O

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, if Gina is with him not only for money, them or she like the guy genuinely, or she is forced onto this relationship somehow. I can't imagine that she is forced by him through blackmail or something like that since she would hate the guy and she doesn't, so it's probably her parents that are forcing the relation, would make sense since it's said that it's her parents who pay for her place and scott pays a part as well, and it's implied that she doesn't really love him in the romantic movie scene.

Or she is doing it for someone else, like if her mother has cancer, the treatment costs a fortune and she is with Scott to be able to save her, but I think that the forced marriage makes more sense

magus448

May 22, 2018
Would like if we told her about the cheating, she would still be officially with him but won't do anything with him, while having fun with the MC on the side...and possibly Jessy. At least until they can find a new place.

Reactions: Cico8

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's nice to see a Spanish dev, and those pics look amazing. I'm already drooling over that dark-skinned girl with curly hair.
Downloading and trying it right away.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
@mgomez0077 I've played for a couple of hours and I really like it so far. The renders look great, all girls are gorgeous and the city map and menus show a very good quality.

The Spanish dialogues are very well written and sometimes hillarious.
I'm curious, did a woman contribute to writing the script? The girls dialogues sound really girlish in a good way, I mean they are believable; what they say is what a real young Spanish girl would say. Lots of other games don't reflect that.
(I don't even know if you're a woman so my question might sound stupid).
However, at some points some of the conversations do sound a bit "cursi" to me, if you know what I mean. A bit too pedantic for such young people, especially considering that Tony was brought up in a small village in the mountains. Too many formal expressions, too many compliments, euphemisms like "caray" that they would never say in such an informal context...

Let me have a guess: are you from northern Spain?

Anyways, I am very happy about this game and will be following it closely.
Keep it up!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@mgomez0077 I've played for a couple of hours and I really like it so far. The renders look great, all girls are gorgeous and the city map and menus show a very good quality.

The Spanish dialogues are very well written and sometimes hillarious.
I'm curious, did a woman contribute to writing the script? The girls dialogues sound really girlish in a good way, I mean they are believable; what they say is what a real young Spanish girl would say. Lots of other games don't reflect that.
(I don't even know if you're a woman so my question might sound stupid).
However, at some points some of the conversations do sound a bit "cursi" to me, if you know what I mean. A bit too pedantic for such young people, especially considering that Tony was brought up in a small village in the mountains. Too many formal expressions, too many compliments, euphemisms like "caray" that they would never say in such an informal context...

Let me have a guess: are you from northern Spain?

Anyways, I am very happy about this game and will be following it closely.
Keep it up!
Hi @Aristos,

I'm glad you enjoyed the game :D

No, there aren't women on the team :cry::ROFLMAO: But it's good that you say this of the dialogues, this means that we are doing a good job with them... the secret is in trying to get into the character, something not always easy :p

Some words may seem cheesy or a little forced because we try not to be too repetitive, and sometimes it's hard to find new words and we end up using some that may not identify exactly with the character who says it.
And yes, we are from the north-east, so as you can imagine Spanish is not our first language, although this is not a problem, we are perfectly bi-lingual, only sometimes, to enrich the text, we have to look for synonyms or common forms of alternative expression, hahaha :giggle:

Thank you for your comments, we hope you continue to enjoy the next versions! ;):devilish:

(BTW, the dialogues are created by two people and generally we have assigned ourselves different characters of the game (to give natural continuity to the dialogue), and I'm curious to know which have seemed more "natural" and which more "forced".)

Reactions: Aristos

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's surprising how sometimes you stumble on a game thats and absolute gem, I enjoyed playing it was well written, with interesting characters and genuinely likable MC, out of all the girls Katia was easily my favorite, glancing at the pool that was posted the C haircut was easily the best and most aesthetically pleasing. Grindiness wasn't that bad or intrusive, but I would have missed few events if not for the guide, some of them you think are over, like the one with Jessy in the bath or Teacher, but out of share randomess you do it by accident and it either continues more or is abit different, which is abit frustrating.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
It's surprising how sometimes you stumble on a game thats and absolute gem, I enjoyed playing it was well written, with interesting characters and genuinely likable MC, out of all the girls Katia was easily my favorite, glancing at the pool that was posted the C haircut was easily the best and most aesthetically pleasing. Grindiness wasn't that bad or intrusive, but I would have missed few events if not for the guide, some of them you think are over, like the one with Jessy in the bath or Teacher, but out of share randomess you do it by accident and it either continues more or is abit different, which is abit frustrating.
Thanks! :D
In the new version there will be a new sequence with Katia, not very long, but it will prepare the ground for later action ;):devilish:
By the way, the winning hairstyle I think will be the B (there was a tie between A and B and we put another poll... the B is winning)
Yes, there are some grind scenes but are initial versions, we'll correct it, in the next version the scenes with Gina will not be so repetitive and it will be possible to go forward/varying, and I think you can't miss the new options that will be when you watch the romantic movie :devilish::devilish::devilish:

How is the new update coming along, dear iberic fella?
We would have liked to have published it already, but (at least I) have had some very hard weeks in the daily work, having to work even on weekends... so the release has been delayed a bit, but it will come out this month.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes