Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Pretty good overall, but that shitty minigame has to go. It sucks ass, and not in a good way lol.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
great news :D:):p
and now gina's pussy :love::p:love::p:love: (just joking)

i'm in love :love::love::love:
what a great picture and gina with the glasses is very hot :D
Hi @Barklay,

Now I don't remember if you are our patreon or not (sorry for this)... but if you are, run as if the world ends and download this month's 4K special! I know you're a big fan of Gina, and I think you're going to like it ;):love::devilish:

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
Hi @Barklay,

Now I don't remember if you are our patreon or not (sorry for this)... but if you are, run as if the world ends and download this month's 4K special! I know you're a big fan of Gina, and I think you're going to like it ;):love::devilish:
i was a patreon but cancelled it because of my money.
i work as a security for a company that pays me only if i am at work. last month was not very good at work so that i have to save some money for me. (hope that is right sorry for the bad english :D)

but now i have to see the 4k special and have payed once more at your patreon page. ;)
:unsure: i payed 10 dollar just to see a naked picture from a woman that not exist. i think i am crazy.
but gina makes me crazy wish she was real :love::love::love:

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i was a patreon but cancelled it because of my money.
i work as a security for a company that pays me only if i am at work. last month was not very good at work so that i have to save some money for me. (hope that is right sorry for the bad english :D)

but now i have to see the 4k special and have payed once more at your patreon page. ;)
:unsure: i payed 10 dollar just to see a naked picture from a woman that not exist. i think i am crazy.
but gina makes me crazy wish she was real :love::love::love:
No problem, I just wanted to let you know because I know you like Gina very much ;)

Today I saw a patreon of 10... now I know who he is, hahahaha :p
I want to thank you for your support, and I take this opportunity to comment that since this month of February we have lowered the requirements to receive the monthly special 4k, now being $5 patreon and you get it, although if you pay 10 you can see hot previews of the next version, so you can see other images of Gina (we have also lowered this, before you had to be patreon of 20).

And don't worry about doing crazy things, which would be life without those, hahahaha.
I hope you liked Gina's special, and that you enjoy the next version where she's the obsolute protagonist :love:... right now I'm including in the game programming the new scenes of when she is studying in her room.

PS: Later I'll try to upload another hot preview of Gina on patreon ;):devilish:

Reactions: Barklay

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just a quick question before I give this game a go. I read through the thread and im curious if the NTR(non NTR) scene is avoidable? Not super against this content but if I can avoid watching other dudes getting freaky I do.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Just a quick question before I give this game a go. I read through the thread and im curious if the NTR(non NTR) scene is avoidable? Not super against this content but if I can avoid watching other dudes getting freaky I do.
I'm not sure you can consider NTR (there are different opinions about the exact meaning), the scene is about Gina and her boyfriend, you as a player (Tony) just arrived in city and you haven't heard from her for 10 years... obviously the main character will be attracted to her, but he still doesn't experience that attraction when that scene happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'm not sure you can consider NTR (there are different opinions about the exact meaning), the scene is about Gina and her boyfriend, you as a player (Tony) just arrived in city and you haven't heard from her for 10 years... obviously the main character will be attracted to her, but he still doesn't experience that attraction when that scene happens.

Ok. Thank you.

It didnt sound like NTR to me but I used the NTR tag only because you would understand the scene I was referring too.

Still gonna give it a go as it does sound like an interesting game.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If anyone is interested, we have launched a poll to choose the new hairstyle of Katia... the current one, cause we've created the character long ago, we didn't give enough importance to aspects such as the quality of textures or the ease to move and adapt the hair to different scenes (poses of the character), the new hairstyles are much better.

I leave you with an image of the different options:

The poll is here:

Reactions: Mark17 and Garrons

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
torn between b and d but personally i think original is better
Thanks!

Maybe the original in this image looks good... and we really chose it because we liked how it looked to Katia :D... but believe me, the quality of the textures in close-ups is horrible, and has very few movement options, depending on which poses is very complicated to look good :confused:

Personally, I think the D suits very well.

Charlene will be another one that we do hair change (not in this next version, but in later ones) :giggle:

Reactions: Garrons

K18

Apr 19, 2018
If anyone is interested, we have launched a poll to choose the new hairstyle of Katia... the current one, cause we've created the character long ago, we didn't give enough importance to aspects such as the quality of textures or the ease to move and adapt the hair to different scenes (poses of the character), the new hairstyles are much better.

I leave you with an image of the different options:

The poll is here:
I also like the original hairstyle, but out of the new ones i'd pick B, since that's the only long hair option and i like long hair. Also in the context of the story, D with the hair pulled-back with the headband makes sense considering she runs doing track. So, maybe switch between B and D, depending on the day and time if she's training or not and it's just a casual day.

Garrons

Jan 24, 2019
Personally I like the original, in the case of changing it by another vote for B.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personalmente el original me agrada, en el caso de cambiarlo por otro voto por el B.

Sep 1, 2017
Torn between b and first variant c. I love short hair women but shoulder length comes a close second to me and i'm kinda used to the original one like the other posters.

Any chance for more pronounced abs or even a six pack since you are already reworking her? ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Too me the hair can make or break the look...personally A and both variations of C just don't look right on her. Some girls can pull off short hair and look amazing while others, it just ruins their look. When I play games with customizable characters....its ALWAYS the hair that hangs me up lol.....I end up spending more time in the CC than in the actual game lol.
For example...the short hair girl with the multi-colored eyes in Dreams of desire looks beautiful with her hair short like that.

Reactions: Uwe Furtmustal

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Why? Why only short hair for her? I personally hate girls/women with short hair, because they look like a man/boy ... and i'm straight, not into boys ... and no, I haven't seen in my life girl/woman with short hair that I like, because woman with a short hair is not a woman for me ... OK that was my opinion ...

And also change hair for Charlene? Best cutie in this game? Oh boy, probably have to abandon this game same fast as I started with it ...

But that's just my opinion, game in overall is really great, like the story and for now, like the girls :D Keep up great work ...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Why? Why only short hair for her? I personally hate girls/women with short hair, because they look like a man/boy ... and i'm straight, not into boys ... and no, I haven't seen in my life girl/woman with short hair that I like, because woman with a short hair is not a woman for me ... OK that was my opinion ...

And also change hair for Charlene? Best cutie in this game? Oh boy, probably have to abandon this game same fast as I started with it ...

But that's just my opinion, game in overall is really great, like the story and for now, like the girls :D Keep up great work ...
Hi @Uwe Furtmustal,

The truth is that I was looking at many hairstyles for Katia, but many with long hair were too long, or had pigtails or covered her face (you can not cover Karia's face, she is beautiful, hahaha). Of those that I saw, those exposed are those that we thought were the most adapted to his sportive personality... believe me, there were more shorts that we didn't like either :p

As for Charlene, you're right that her hair suits her very well as a nerd girl... Katia also looked good with her current hair... the truth is that the decision of these changes may be more technical than aesthetic, as I said, in the close-ups you can view a lack of quality in the textures, but above all what makes us change them are the options that have the current hair for movement, right now I'm working on creating scenes with Charlene and I despair every time I have to make some movement in her hair to adapt to the pose :eek::LOL:

We have not decided firmly if we will change Charlene's or not... or maybe if we decide to do a survey to change it, this time we will also include the option to keep the current hair, and let the people who support the project decide, for the moment in the next version we will only change Katia's hair.

Even with these changes, I hope you continue to enjoy the game! ;)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hi @Uwe Furtmustal,

The truth is that I was looking at many hairstyles for Katia, but many with long hair were too long, or had pigtails or covered her face (you can not cover Karia's face, she is beautiful, hahaha). Of those that I saw, those exposed are those that we thought were the most adapted to his sportive personality... believe me, there were more shorts that we didn't like either :p

As for Charlene, you're right that her hair suits her very well as a nerd girl... Katia also looked good with her current hair... the truth is that the decision of these changes may be more technical than aesthetic, as I said, in the close-ups you can view a lack of quality in the textures, but above all what makes us change them are the options that have the current hair for movement, right now I'm working on creating scenes with Charlene and I despair every time I have to make some movement in her hair to adapt to the pose :eek::LOL:

We have not decided firmly if we will change Charlene's or not... or maybe if we decide to do a survey to change it, this time we will also include the option to keep the current hair, and let the people who support the project decide, for the moment in the next version we will only change Katia's hair.

Even with these changes, I hope you continue to enjoy the game! ;)
I understand you totally and accept this change (even if that mean I will ignore that girl) and I just needed to ventilate my opinion and this thread was the closest :D I (unfortunatelly) am not a patreon (it's impossible to support so many great games, already supporting 5 games and being a poor college student, can't afford more, at least now), so I can't see the poll. And yes, Charlene when I saw her, she is the brightest treasure of this game, I love these nerdy girls so much ... and if you have to change her, Please, at least, give her another long hair :D Still wishes best luck, from the last 15 new games here I tested in recent days, only few was real good and yours was sharing first place with another one ... so good luck man (guys?) with this game :)

And yes, I will surely enjoy this game even with (for me) unwanted changes ... :)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes