Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Anyone know the console commands?
Not really needed, and I don't recommend doing it with all variables as there are progressive scenes that you could miss... at best you might need more tenant points, and these you can get with the next variable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how to make money in game
From the second week, you can visit the coffee shop at midnight and help the waitress pick up, it will give you enough money for this version... for next week, Tony will get more money in another way ;)

how to get blowjob from jessy???
Well, there are several ways :LOL::devilish:
For new player I recommed to take a look at the Guide, this way you won't miss a thing and you can enjoy all the escenes :D

Incest patch makes Gina his sister?
Nope, he already has sisters... at the moment only the little sister has been shown:

Incest patch is for translate name... instead of Becky, sister... instead Tony, brother... etc.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Models are pretty good, but I'd tone down makeup on some girls. And bit too bright eye color.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Great game! Love the characters and how they look!

My only complaint is the mini-games... But hard to complain when everything else is so good.

Quick question or more of a hopeful request... Will we get to dominate the teacher at some future time! After having to suffer through the mini-games I want her licking my boots and calling me 'Master' as pay back. LOL

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Great game! Love the characters and how they look!

My only complaint is the mini-games... But hard to complain when everything else is so good.

Quick question or more of a hopeful request... Will we get to dominate the teacher at some future time! After having to suffer through the mini-games I want her licking my boots and calling me 'Master' as pay back. LOL
Thanks!

Well... the teacher has to teach him everything, to be dominated... and to dominate, hahahaha :devilish:

BTW, in latest version, 0.2c, the mini-game is easier :p

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
We will take it into account for future versions, as I said, we do not want to make a difficult game, but enjoyed, with small challenges ... we see that this did not like, sorry :cry::p
I wish developers would figure out that most of us don't want "small challenges" at all.. we want gratuitous "fun stuff" with beautiful women in events that almost never happen in real life.. Most of us just want to unwind from the day and maybe get a little tight in the pants so to speak..

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You can modify every variable on the game, but trully, it's not necessary in our game, you won't get any advantage, at most it would serve you to increase tenant points.
I'm not sure that I would agree that "it's not necessary" or provide no advantage when a camera is $300 and you start with $50.. almost every player you ask (if they're honest) wants to progress through a game as fast as possible regardless if it's adult themed or on Xbox. Every little edge helps.

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
I would recommend a skip buttom to skip time inside the game.
Although there are many ways to skip time inside the game, is is quite bothersome to have to select those options dozens of time to skip a week time for an event. As the developer knows, there are many events that can only be done once per week, to finish the event you need to interact with a girl three times, or more, and that is 21 days inside the game. Skiping 21 days using the current means avaiable inside the game is, quite frakly, really bothersome.
Maybe we can fix that with a Mod in future updates?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm not sure that I would agree that "it's not necessary" or provide no advantage when a camera is $300 and you start with $50.. almost every player you ask (if they're honest) wants to progress through a game as fast as possible regardless if it's adult themed or on Xbox. Every little edge helps.
I understand what you're saying, but the game is in the process of creation and evidently not all the options will be available immediately... I say that it may only be necessary to increase the tenant points because with them you can enjoy more hot scenes; it's not the same with money, even if you have 1000 you won't be able to buy the camera because this part of the game hasn't been implemented yet, that's why I say it isn't necessary.... and as for the affinity or sexuality points of the girls, there are scenes that will be shown progressively, so if you artificially increase those points you might miss some intermediate scene.

PS: BTW, buy the camera will be incorporated in this next version ;)

There are many items that cannot be purchased at the moment... they will be unlocked as the creation of the game progresses. In this next version, the objects not available for the game will be grayed out, so it will be easier to know which objects can be obtained and which can not, instead of having to click on each one to know if it is available or not in the current version.

I would recommend a skip buttom to skip time inside the game.
Although there are many ways to skip time inside the game, is is quite bothersome to have to select those options dozens of time to skip a week time for an event. As the developer knows, there are many events that can only be done once per week, to finish the event you need to interact with a girl three times, or more, and that is 21 days inside the game. Skiping 21 days using the current means avaiable inside the game is, quite frakly, really bothersome.
Maybe we can fix that with a Mod in future updates?
Yes, in the next version we will add a button to jump the hours/days faster.

Right now the fastest way is, during the day go for a run, and at night go to rest in your room.

21 days? I don't know what you mean by that... but to get to the final scene of the game (the encounter with Jessy in your room) you have to get to more than day 56 (lol)... but this is calculated to give you time to do other things, like meet Sabrina or train in the different dresses with Katia (and if you do it right to have a final surprise)....

...I recommend that you use the guide to not miss any scene ;)

Thank you all for your comments!

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
I'm enjoying this game. There's a bit of grind to get to where you want, but the models are good and the plot isn't terrible.

My one dislike (and it's a pretty major dislike) is that there is a key-mash minigame you have to go through several times before you can progress scenes with an entirely unrelated character, and it's unskippable. I think that's a bad gameplay decision, and thankfully the rest of the game doesn't play that way.

J.a.M

Nov 11, 2017
nice game, the renders the plot overall good start waiting for more gorgeous women on the game keep up the good work dev

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes