Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How to trigger the Gina toilet scene and the Jessy laptop scene ?
To see Gina in the bathroom in the morning, you must visit it (the bathroom) on Tuesdays or Thursdays, and you will randomly see her (I think it's best to save the game before going to the bathroom and make several attempts until you get to see her... it's a short sequence).

The sequence of Jessy with the laptop is the last of version 0.2... to get there, first you must pass the two private classes of Miss Cooper, and then go visiting Jessy in the bathroom, after 3 repetitions you will meet Dickuo, Jessy's "friend", and after reaching (I think) 16 points of sexual ability, a Sunday morning Jessy will visit you in your room with the laptop and a pleasant surprise for you :giggle:;):devilish:

BTW, now in February will upload the guide for all.

Reactions: Renetta

Garrons

Jan 24, 2019
No hay problema en escribir en español en este foro, pero añade siempre la traducción al inglés, gracias ;)

Por el momento no hay fecha prevista, seguremente (depende de varios factores) trataremos de lanzarla a finales de Febrero.
--------------
No problem writing in Spanish in this forum, but always add the English translation, thanks ;)

At the moment there is no date scheduled, surely (depending on several factors) we will try to launch it at the end of February.

Thank you very much, I will wait for the update and congratulations for the game is very good. And sorry for writing in Spanish is the custom :)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you very much, I will wait for the update and congratulations for the game is very good. And sorry for writing in Spanish is the custom :)
Thanks!!

You have nothing to apologize for, you can do it whenever you want, just put the English translation as well, so other users can read it :)
--------------------------------
¡¡Muchas gracias!!

No tienes de qué disculparte, puedes hacerlo siempre que quieras, simplemente pon la traducción al inglés también, así pueden leerlo los otros usuaios :)

Reactions: Garrons

daobacai

Apr 28, 2018
Can I translate it into Chinese? The Chinese market is huge, but many people can't use patreon. Maybe you can apply for China's PayPal (WeChat).
我不知道这里能不能发中文…我是一名动画师,最近萌生了做一款符合东方审美游戏的念头,想问下你有没有兴趣参与?Q1109901625

P3

Apr 26, 2018
Just discovered this VN and it is a very interesting one at that! I'm patiently waiting till the Android v0.2b update is available.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
我不知道这里能不能发中文…我是一名动画师,最近萌生了做一款符合东方审美游戏的念头,想问下你有没有兴趣参与?Q1109901625
Hi, thanks for the offer!

For the moment we'll publish it in English and Spanish. we've had other offers to translate it into other languages, but at the moment we're focused on the next update, however having the game in as many languages as possible is something we would like (our problem is that, apart from having the phrases translated, would have to adapt several things in the programming, and for now we don't have much time, but later we will do) ;)

By the way, it looks like someone's already doing an .

Just discovered this VN and it is a very interesting one at that! I'm patiently waiting till the Android v0.2b update is available.
Thanks a lot!

Version 0.2c is published in our Patreon weeks ago, right now we are working on the next version, 0.2.1 ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well that scene looks nice, but she thinks a woman's pleasure comes from giving pleasure to males. In terms of female domination, she got things totally backwards there.^^
Yeah, right, this is more a BDSM scene than a pure fem domination... let's see what will happen in the future :devilish::LOL:

Reactions: Frosty2000

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The sequence of Jessy with the laptop is the last of version 0.2... to get there, first you must pass the two private classes of Miss Cooper, and then go visiting Jessy in the bathroom, after 3 repetitions you will meet Dickuo, Jessy's "friend", and after reaching (I think) 16 points of sexual ability, a Sunday morning Jessy will visit you in your room with the laptop and a pleasant surprise for you :giggle:;):devilish:
I now have 18 points of sexual ability and have gone through 3 weeks of grinding to see 3 Sundays; I haven't seen the laptop scene, do I need something else?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I now have 18 points of sexual ability and have gone through 3 weeks of grinding to see 3 Sundays; I haven't seen the laptop scene, do I need something else?
Hi,

This is the line that launch the scene:
Code:
if day >= 61 and day_number == 6 and dayTime == 6 and tonysex >= 16:
So, you need to have 16 or more points of sexual skills, be in Sunday (6) morning (6), AND have reached or exceeded day 6... perhpahs you need this, I know that seems a lot of days but is calculated to, before the final scene, have time to do other things, such as meet Sabrina, train with the various dresses with Katia, the two private classes with Ms Cooper, etc..

If you have done all this you should not be far from that day, try to jump a couple of weeks more, quickly (the fastest is to go to train alone when you can and when you can not go to rest in your bed).

If you want you can also attach your save and I will modify it to be ready for that scene ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

This is the line that launch the scene:
Code:
if day >= 61 and day_number == 6 and dayTime == 6 and tonysex >= 16:
So, you need to have 16 or more points of sexual skills, be in Sunday (6) morning (6), AND have reached or exceeded day 6... perhpahs you need this, I know that seems a lot of days but is calculated to, before the final scene, have time to do other things, such as meet Sabrina, train with the various dresses with Katia, the two private classes with Ms Cooper, etc..

If you have done all this you should not be far from that day, try to jump a couple of weeks more, quickly (the fastest is to go to train alone when you can and when you can not go to rest in your bed).

If you want you can also attach your save and I will modify it to be ready for that scene ;)
Thanks for that, I checked the save file and I was only on day 54, just another week needed!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes