ChunDaFus

Jan 9, 2019
lol that red button to close inventory is so hard to see !
you need fix it at the next version.
i spend more 10 minuted to find how to close ! ....... =w=

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
lol that red button to close inventory is so hard to see !
you need fix it at the next version.
i spend more 10 minuted to find how to close ! ....... =w=
Yeah, it's on the to-do list in the next version :p:giggle:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is their any incest content in that patch??? Because MC live with his female childhood friend.
Incest is not the main theme of this game, but there certainly will be, and a lot :devilish:

At the end of this version 0.2 you will meet Tony's little sister... and later other family characters will be shown.

The incest patch is to change the names related to the family :p

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Incest is not the main theme of this game, but there certainly will be, and a lot :devilish:

At the end of this version 0.2 you will meet Tony's little sister... and later other family characters will be shown.

The incest patch is to change the names related to the family :p
So, that mean in future version the MC family live in that city? So the MC can visit them? Or live with them? Just asking

Note:-
Add impregnation plz Just kidding

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So, that mean in future version the MC family live in that city? So the MC can visit them? Or live with them? Just asking

Note:-
Add impregnation plz Just kidding
Well, I can't reveal much of the script, but basically Tony will be able to go visit his family, or some of his family characters can go visit him in the big city... this will be a surprise, hahaha ;)

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
Hi , together..... i just fell over this game aaand ...........,i m addicted...
But....there is always a but , you see ......but i cannot get the Animations run. neither the crushed nor the extended version of da game.
So.............What am i doing wrong?? Any suggestions? Anybody ?

Thanks a lot

caress me , i m german

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi , together..... i just fell over this game aaand ...........,i m addicted...
But....there is always a but , you see ......but i cannot get the Animations run. neither the crushed nor the extended version of da game.
So.............What am i doing wrong?? Any suggestions? Anybody ?

Thanks a lot

caress me , i m german
Hi bugsmann,

Glad to hear you like the game :D

I have no news that anyone is happening this, can you give more information?.... what version number do you play? for what platform? what computer do you have? what kind of error, the game closes or shows you an error on screen?

Anyway, I attach an animation of the game (the smallest), try if you can see it alone with some player:
View attachment charlene olipool_5.webm

I don't know if it could help but try to download this

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
Hi ,mgomez0077 ,
thanks for that fast response , i m really surprized.
I run a dualquadcore 8X3.2 GHz , 16 G RAM , 2,2 GHz FSB , 5 Tb Storage , but just an old poor Win7 32 Bit . it was used to be a server before i got it .
Im not a real Comp freak after all , so i dont know how to fix the prob that both versions o da game run , but just in stills , no animations. the webm s of the reduced version i can play with VLC player , but not ingame. nmaybe yout codecpack will solve the prob........ i just wait and see.

veni , vidi ,....... maybe vici hear,hear

read ya !!

caress me , im german

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi ,mgomez0077 ,
I run a dualquadcore 8X3.2 GHz , 16 G RAM , 2,2 GHz FSB , 5 Tb Storage , but just an old poor Win7 32 Bit . it was used to be a server before i got it .
Im not a real Comp freak after all , so i dont know how to fix the prob that both versions o da game run , but just in stills , no animations. the webm s of the reduced version i can play with VLC player , but not ingame. nmaybe yout codecpack will solve the prob........ i just wait and see.

read ya !!

caress me , im german
Let me know if the codecs packs solves the problem... if not, you can try this:

- Disable your antivirus (just to try), and try the game animations.
or...
- Update your VGA drivers (what VGA do you have?), and try the game animations.
or...
- When you are on the game, press "Shift+G" and select another render engine (DirectX, OpenGL or by software), and try the game animations.

Hope that helps ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hi ,mgomez0077 ,

read ya !!

caress me , im german
You're highly likely missing the webm codec if you can play it in VLC and not in Ren'Py. Just codec packs are better to those who do know how to handle possible conflicts between previously installed codecs and all the codecs in the pack. Often those packs are a source for trouble, not a solution.

Installing only the one codec you need from its original source is much better - webm codec you can get from here: (open directshow filters download page link, download webmdshow zip file, extract and install)

Also, you may want to install webp codec for opening webp images with windows image viewer and make your windows explorer generate thumbnails for webp:
You actually only need the codec from there with the setup file on this direct link:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "mgomez0077, пост: 1486835, член: 243121"] Знаете ли, че госпожа Купър?

View attachment 225595 [/ Цитат]
Какъв е пътят нагоре
Just go to class at the mornings, in the first day you'll have first encounter with Ms. Cooper, keep going to class, get 15 or more study points and then you'll have this 2nd encounter (where Ms. Cooper is transformed into Mistress :eek::devilish:)

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
The rose is for gina, when she's reading in the room. The anti-insomnia pill is for jessy :devilish:

You can't go much further with Gina in this version, in the next update we'll focus on she ;)

There is a detailed guide on our patreon, for now it is for patreons of $5 or more, later will be public.

You'll know you've come to the end when you get to the scene with Becky, Tony's sister.
(You need to overcome the encounters with Ms. Cooper and then go visit Jessy in the bathroom... doing this will also meet Jessy's close friend, "Dickuo")
I can go to inventory and select an item but how do you close the inventory again so you can use what you selected?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How do you raise Gina's sexuality? I can't take it past 5 at the moment.
Right now I don't remember exactly how many points you could get... but if you like Gina, don't miss the next update, there will be a lot of new content from her.

I can go to inventory and select an item but how do you close the inventory again so you can use what you selected?
In the inventory box, at the top right, there is a small red cross to close it (in the next version we will make it more visible).

Reactions: MegaNZ
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes