Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
Solid so far. Seems to have no bugs, unless I'm missing some. Plenty of content for a 0.2.
Hopefully it has some quick updates.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What is the reason for Tenant pts, should I make them decrease or how much do I need to raise them?

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
Tenant points are what keep you living there. They get to zero and game over. But you can spend them to do things. Raise them where you can and it gives you some leeway

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but can you actually youse the 4 items you can buy already? I can select them in the inventory but nothing happens after that..

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but can you actually youse the 4 items you can buy already? I can select them in the inventory but nothing happens after that..
Right now in the game you can buy:
- Tobacco or gum: only serves to have better views of the shop assistant :devilish:
- Rose: Select it in the inventory before going to visit Gina in her room when she is reading magazines :love:
- Anti-insomnia pill: Select it in the inventory, and visit Kitchen at midnight :eek::devilish::devilish: (I think it's, Monday to Wednesday, from the second week)

More products may be purchased in future versions.

Reactions: PalmFace

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Big City's Pleasures [v0.2b] [Porcus] - Original Size: 1.15GB

Download PC (352MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good job

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
please keep on updating on regular basis with tons of content if possible (Ps- this might be one of the coolest games to ever hit f95 if implemented properly :D)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I can't figure out how to get nasty with Gina, is it pretty much just the Anti-Insomnia Pill and the Rose? Anyone got a strat guide yet?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I can't figure out how to get nasty with Gina, is it pretty much just the Anti-Insomnia Pill and the Rose? Anyone got a strat guide yet?
The rose is for gina, when she's reading in the room. The anti-insomnia pill is for jessy :devilish:

You can't go much further with Gina in this version, in the next update we'll focus on she ;)

Since there's no walkthrough, how do you know when you've reached the end of the current build...?
There is a detailed guide on our patreon, for now it is for patreons of $5 or more, later will be public.

You'll know you've come to the end when you get to the scene with Becky, Tony's sister.
(You need to overcome the encounters with Ms. Cooper and then go visit Jessy in the bathroom... doing this will also meet Jessy's close friend, "Dickuo")

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Hi!

I passed the second scene with my teacher, the scene with Jess in the bathtub, I've met "cherry" and made the photosession with Cassie? When will appear my sis? :D

The game is really great, but two secondary (or less) girls have a great potential. The hidden one is the philosophy classmate, and the obvious one is the girl in the shop, by far the best in the game. Right now, my scale is:

The girl in the shop - Jess - Olivia - Gina - Philosophy classmate - Katia - Alexia - Cassie - Charlene - Philosophy teacher - Sabrina.

Yes, I don't have Gina in my top3, and yes, my scale can change totally in next versions.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Awesome! can't wait to go all the way with her! Also I can't sneak into her room, is that also in the future?

Does that also have potential to be very dirty?
Yes, for futures updates...the upcoming one ;)

And of course, Becky have a lot of potential :giggle:

using the compressed version(limited internet data :() but it seems like i cant go in to meet olivia (the yellow icon shows that she's inside the home but no visual button to be seen to access her apartment) any help? or thats it? :/
This may be due to using old "saves", these don't work due to the big changes made in the new version.
You can start the game over again or, better and faster, use the save from the main page, which will start right after the gift to Gina.

Hi!

I passed the second scene with my teacher, the scene with Jess in the bathtub, I've met "cherry" and made the photosession with Cassie? When will appear my sis? :D

The game is really great, but two secondary (or less) girls have a great potential. The hidden one is the philosophy classmate, and the obvious one is the girl in the shop, by far the best in the game. Right now, my scale is:

The girl in the shop - Jess - Olivia - Gina - Philosophy classmate - Katia - Alexia - Cassie - Charlene - Philosophy teacher - Sabrina.

Yes, I don't have Gina in my top3, and yes, my scale can change totally in next versions.
Keep visiting Jessy in the bathroom (have you met Dickuo already?), earn sexuality points (I think 16 is necessary), and then, one Sunday morning, Jessy will come to see you in your room with a surprise! (when you put together in one sentence, Jessy and surprise, you know that this can only end in one way, hahahaha :devilish:)

Yeah, will be more action for the girl in the shop ;) BTW: Her name is Felecia :love:

What classmate are you talking about? The one who distracts Tony on his first day?
If it's her... well, she's not our best creation, and she's a filler character, not even secondary... but well, I've got a scene in my dirty mind that maybe I could incorporate into the game, hehe :devilish::p;)

Considering your ranking, the day Jessy and Olivia get together with Tony, your head is going to implode and your cock to explode... a good way to stay relaxed, hahahaha :eek:o_O:LOL:

Reactions: woscarricoche

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Yup, this girl... i know it's less than a secondary but it's quite my type :) tall, blonde, and this Ibiza gogo dancer attitude... :D

1546787355959.png

Good to hear about Felecia (maybe this name doesn't really exists :eek: i've heard Felicity), but indeed good to know!

And about the possible 3some with the "nurses", I'm IN.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes