Guslevi

Sep 7, 2017
I'm loving this game, the mechanics and the models. I still have a lot to see, I think, but I'm enjoying it to the fullest. Above is in Spanish, that if you do not notice, this is being translated by Google. Thank you.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
I'm stuck in two points because I'm a bit clumsy playing these games :p

1) What can I do with the rose? I bought it so many days ago, so I hope is a fake flower :D
2) The mini game with the teacher? I don't know if it's bad or not, because Addison didn't tell me to come back to her house. And I'm going to her lessons everyday, I swear.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Muy buenas

TEngo que decir que el juego me ha gustado mucho, lo unico malo, un poco corto por ahora, pero ya se que esta en proceso, y tambien que este en español se agradece.
Thank you! ;)

More than short (he has more than 1500 images in his v0.2) I would say that we still have a lot to show, but we want to introduce well the story and the characters, and step by step there will be more action :devilish: Although there are already enough spicy scenes... Have you finished it until the end (the scene with Becky and Jessy)?
-----------------------------
Gracias! ;)
Más que corto (tiene más de 1500 imágenes en su v0.2) diría que aún tenemos mucho que mostrar, pero queremos introducir bien la historia y los personajes, y poco a poco se irá animando la fiesta :devilish: Aunque ya hay bastantes escenas picantes... ¿lo has terminado hasta el final (la escena con Becky y Jessy)?

hey guys. for what is the incest patch? turns ur childhood friend into ur sis, or what?
It will show the true text related to family (mother, sisters...), for the moment only Becky, the little sister is present at the game... more to come ;)
Not turns yor childhood friend into your sister, Gina is really your childhood friend, but Tony have a family... if you know what I meant :devilish:

I'm loving this game, the mechanics and the models. I still have a lot to see, I think, but I'm enjoying it to the fullest. Above is in Spanish, that if you do not notice, this is being translated by Google. Thank you.
Thanks!

I'm stuck in two points because I'm a bit clumsy playing these games :p

1) What can I do with the rose? I bought it so many days ago, so I hope is a fake flower :D
2) The mini game with the teacher? I don't know if it's bad or not, because Addison didn't tell me to come back to her house. And I'm going to her lessons everyday, I swear.
Oh, oh... I don't know if Gina will be happy with a fake flower......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For the rose, you need to select it before visit Gina when she is reading in her room (BTW: Did you already used sleep pill with Jess?)
No more visits to Ms Cooper for the moment, but after your second encounter with her, then you can visit Jessy in the bathroom and "play" with her, do this three times and you can meet "Dickuo", continue doing that and on the sixth time Jessy will have a doble orgasm... and then, one day at the morning, Jessy will visit your with her laptop with a very good surprise :devilish: (and after this secuence, the v0.2 is finished)

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
If even the webcam scene that the game itself thanks you for playing and takes you to the menu.
I have seen that if you do not move forward with jessie you can increase with the others.

Si hasta la escena de la webcam que el propio juego te da las gracias por jugar y te saca al menu.
He visto que si no avanzas mas con jessie puedes ir aumentando con las otras.

May 20, 2017
how the hell do I clear that minigame between MC and Teacher during her second visit? Might as well bashed my z and x keys but still ain't gonna win that shit. Any ideas?

P.S : I am using a save from 0.0.99 something.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If even the webcam scene that the game itself thanks you for playing and takes you to the menu.
I have seen that if you do not move forward with jessie you can increase with the others.

Si hasta la escena de la webcam que el propio juego te da las gracias por jugar y te saca al menu.
He visto que si no avanzas mas con jessie puedes ir aumentando con las otras.
Yeah, that's the end. I hope you have seen the new girl, Sabrina, or Katia's different dresses (and the final surprise if you have enough sexuality points with her); or also that you have been able to try the different night scenes with Jessy (using the anti-insomnia pill, or the night she wakes up and surprises you, hehe).
--------------------------------
Si, ese es el final. Espero que hayas visto la nueva chica, Sabrina, o los diferentes vestidos de Katia (y la sorpresa final si tienes suficientes puntos de sexualidad con ella); o también que hayas podido probar las diferentes escenas de noche con Jessy (usando la píldora anti-insomnio, o la noche en que se despierta y te sorprende, jeje)

Man this update left me wanting more...NOW:love:. jess is gorgeous:love::love:
Thanks. Indeed, she's a very naughty girl, haha :devilish:

how the hell do I clear that minigame between MC and Teacher during her second visit? Might as well bashed my z and x keys but still ain't gonna win that shit. Any ideas?

P.S : I am using a save from 0.0.99 something.
That'll be the problem. Due to the big changes made, the old saves don't work, download the save on the main page, so you'll start right after the gift to Gina.

cheat mod , for this game ?
Not really necessary.

May 20, 2017
That'll be the problem. Due to the big changes made, the old saves don't work, download the save on the main page, so you'll start right after the gift to Gina.
Did what you asked, almost destroyed the z and x keys for it ONCE. I was so happy, went ahead, only to find all that satisfaction went to shit. Thats because I had to do that again. Don't take this as me trying to teach you to do your job, you are really good at it. Please consider this as positive criticism.
No matter what type of game, RPGM, RENPY, UNITY, its alright even if it has a lot of grind like the Big Brother or a lot of moving around to be done like all RPGM games,its okay. Maybe thats why I love RENPY, due to the Visual Novel feel of it. But I never like it, no matter what platform, when a developer decides to add "MINIGAMES'' into it. Why shouldn't minigames be added? Well it kills the flow of the game completely, kills that continuous flowing vibe. I was so hyped when I downloaded the updated version and Considering I had around 1000+ CG left to be viewed, was excited AF, only to be mindfucked by that minigame. It was so hard to do, nearly impossible to do, that I was pissed for remaining part of the day. Then you said , might be because of the save, was hopeful, but you know thats not the case. The idea of pressing the keys alternatively doen't work the way its supposed to. The mistress's desire bar goes all Usain Bolt compared to the below one. I hate it when game developers whether it be normal ones or adult, make the game really impossible to play or go ahead. The main purpose of me playing them is to KILL STRESS or FRUSTRATION, NOT TO ADD IT. So I humbly request you to consider not adding minigames like that again. I wouldn't be able to play any games if I don't have any Keyboard keys left now, would I?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Did what you asked, almost destroyed the z and x keys for it ONCE. I was so happy, went ahead, only to find all that satisfaction went to shit. Thats because I had to do that again. Don't take this as me trying to teach you to do your job, you are really good at it. Please consider this as positive criticism.
No matter what type of game, RPGM, RENPY, UNITY, its alright even if it has a lot of grind like the Big Brother or a lot of moving around to be done like all RPGM games,its okay. Maybe thats why I love RENPY, due to the Visual Novel feel of it. But I never like it, no matter what platform, when a developer decides to add "MINIGAMES'' into it. Why shouldn't minigames be added? Well it kills the flow of the game completely, kills that continuous flowing vibe. I was so hyped when I downloaded the updated version and Considering I had around 1000+ CG left to be viewed, was excited AF, only to be mindfucked by that minigame. It was so hard to do, nearly impossible to do, that I was pissed for remaining part of the day. Then you said , might be because of the save, was hopeful, but you know thats not the case. The idea of pressing the keys alternatively doen't work the way its supposed to. The mistress's desire bar goes all Usain Bolt compared to the below one. I hate it when game developers whether it be normal ones or adult, make the game really impossible to play or go ahead. The main purpose of me playing them is to KILL STRESS or FRUSTRATION, NOT TO ADD IT. So I humbly request you to consider not adding minigames like that again. I wouldn't be able to play any games if I don't have any Keyboard keys left now, would I?
You are absolutely right, the subject of the mini-game has already been commented and has been "the big shit" in this version.
I think there are two things for what it failed:
- It was a game designed so that the first time you can not win, we simply adjusted it so that Ms Cooper will win the first time, the player saw what happened and the second or following times was easier (each time you lose, the next time your bar advances faster). So the intention was to lose the first time... obviously, without penalty (no point is lost), but it seems that nobody likes to lose by force :LOL:
- The second reason, very understandable, is to have to use both hands to be able to go fast enough.

So don't worry, this will be adjusted and will be much easier in the next version, and I hope you liked the rest of the game.
(PS: Did you pass the mini-game to the end?)

Reactions: NasChoka
May 20, 2017
You are absolutely right, the subject of the mini-game has already been commented and has been "the big shit" in this version.
I think there are two things for what it failed:
- It was a game designed so that the first time you can not win, we simply adjusted it so that Ms Cooper will win the first time, the player saw what happened and the second or following times was easier (each time you lose, the next time your bar advances faster). So the intention was to lose the first time... obviously, without penalty (no point is lost), but it seems that nobody likes to lose by force :LOL:
- The second reason, very understandable, is to have to use both hands to be able to go fast enough.

So don't worry, this will be adjusted and will be much easier in the next version, and I hope you liked the rest of the game.
(PS: Did you pass the mini-game to the end?)
Well even I was expecting something like, okay since I lost once it may just go ahead but it came back to the same point. I didn't know that was the intention behind coming back to that same spot. But you gotta do something about it man, even at the second try, the speed doesn't reduce that much, maybe slightly but not much as it needs to be helpful. I passed the first time by pressing the z and x keys at the same time. I gave up at the second point of minigame. My hands grew tired....... of clicking z and x button.

Reactions: Namco15

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
New version with minor changes in our :
Changelog v0.2c:

- Fixed the difficulty of the minigame with Miss Cooper, now it's easier (sorry for making it so difficult :p)
- New translation and improvement in English texts (many thanks to Seaotter for his great work!)
- Android version only > English language selection fixed

Reactions: DrackDrap

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
What's the last thing you can do with Cassie?
You have two encounters with Cassie in the coffee shop. In the second, if you agree to help her, she will take you to her photography studio... for the moment that's all, but you can be sure that that there will be more in the new versions ;):devilish:

Reactions: NoboodyDies

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
BTW: Thanks @Barklay to open thread, I hope you enjoy recreating scenes with the girls ;)
And since I know you like Gina very much, I recommend the Christmas special :devilish:
thanks @mgomez0077
hope that someone help me find all the assets :D

btw what about fan sig? you have or make one?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Wow... working until the last minute to get it ready before the end of the year (here it is now 19:30)... you already have available the Christmas special, enjoy it!

(Note: Available for Patreons of $20 or more, in 10 days will be published for those of $5 or more, and later will be free for everyone)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!!

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
Wow... working until the last minute to get it ready before the end of the year (here it is now 19:30)... you already have available the Christmas special, enjoy it!

(Note: Available for Patreons of $20 or more, in 10 days will be published for those of $5 or more, and later will be free for everyone)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!!
great i love the christmas special :)

wish you all a happy new year

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes