Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@mgomez0077 thanks for the save man, but seriously get rid of that minigame with teacher cooper it's boring and really hard to do, done it once on my bugged save now i can't seem to get past it
Yes, I'll change it in the next version...

...but to pass it, just simply lose a couple of times and your bar speed will increase every time, in the third or fourth time has to be easy already :p

trickmartins

Sep 28, 2016
At midnight, apart from sleeping for a while before sleeping at night (which as you say doesn't make much sense), you can also masturbate to pass the time... but more importantly, from the second week, you can visit the coffee shop to earn a little money ;)

And on Fridays, in the coffee shop, you'll find Alexia, and on the fourth visit to Alexia there's a surprise.

Also keep in mind that visits to Jessy at night are not always the same, try on Wednesdays... and when you have more than 30 affinity points and 50 sexuality points there is surprise... and you can also use the pill :devilish:

It is true that Katia's repetition in the park is the same, we will change this in the next version, but in the third encounter, if you have trained enough, you should be able to win it and start in private training.

If you are in the second meeting with Ms Cooper two things to keep in mind...
- Don't get too angry with the mini-game, we know it didn't like it and we're going to change it in the next version... just lose a couple of times (no penalty) and then it will be easier to get over it.
- You still have some content to see... visit Jessy in the bathroom 6 times (there are variations), and I think you also lack the meeting with Sabrina (Alexia's new partner), and finally, the final scene with Becky :giggle:

What version of the game are you playing (pc, mac, android)?

It simply changes the dialogues when talking about family, brothers, sisters, mothers, ...
PC version,

Downloaded in this post yesterday

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Do I have to interact with all the females to process the story?
I mean can I ignore some of them if I dislike those characters?
To finish the v0.2b almost you need to interact with Ms Cooper and Jessy at the bathroom (you can ignore Katia if you want, and Alexia too, but if you ignore Alexia you don't meet Sabrina :p)

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
what´s the last thing we can do in this version with Gina? Just to be sure, that I´ve seen everything with here

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
what´s the last thing we can do in this version with Gina? Just to be sure, that I´ve seen everything with here
Well, there's not much of Gina in this version, we'll focus on it and the main plot in the following versions...

...in this version, with her, there is only the new scene where she reads in the room (you can give her the rose if you buy it), the scenes in the morning with several options, a short random scene in the bathroom in the morning, and the scene of the bathroom with candles at night (all are repetitive).

Garen

May 6, 2017
This game is definitely one of my recent favourites. A lot of variety in regards to female personalities. I'm sure it'll get even better with time.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yes, I'll change it in the next version...

...but to pass it, just simply lose a couple of times and your bar speed will increase every time, in the third or fourth time has to be easy already :p
2. try ... but yeah... I get the reason for such a minigame in that situation and I guess it is not wrong to have it there. Maybe a bit shorter (especially bc we have to do it more than once) and give the player a chance to beat it at the first try. ^^ And maybe add the dialog to avoid it sooner ... not everyone like that stuff. I can handle it, but it is nothing that triggers anything for me.

Dec 6, 2017
Amazing game, big congrats to the Dev.

Its only 0.2 and better than most games that i have ever played around here, looking forward to the next update!

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I really like this game. Really! But I have a question, why is the MC so short? He is supposed to be an athletic country boy, never smoked in his early teens, doesn't drink and yet he is shorter than every female. I know that this is a choice usually made in incest mom/son games to give the impression of a much younger boy but in this game it doesn't serve any purpose.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
I can't use the save (but because I don't know how to use it) so I started from the beginning. I'm playing these time in Spanish, so I'm seeing some mistakes in the texts. Do you want me to give you a report. Good work, the game is awesome!

No he sido capaz de hacer funcionar el archivo .save, pero porque soy muy burro. Estoy jugando en español desde el principio y he visto algunos errores en los textos. Quieres que te los reporte? Y hay palabras curiosas como "pajotearse", jeje, de que parte de España sois? Gran trabajo, el juego está genial.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I can't use the save (but because I don't know how to use it) so I started from the beginning. I'm playing these time in Spanish, so I'm seeing some mistakes in the texts. Do you want me to give you a report. Good work, the game is awesome!

No he sido capaz de hacer funcionar el archivo .save, pero porque soy muy burro. Estoy jugando en español desde el principio y he visto algunos errores en los textos. Quieres que te los reporte? Y hay palabras curiosas como "pajotearse", jeje, de que parte de España sois? Gran trabajo, el juego está genial.

Hi!

To use the file you have to copy it into the "saves" folder, which is inside the "game" folder of the game.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it ;-)

If you want to report the mistakes it will be perfect, we'll correct them for the next version.
As for curious words, hahaha...yes, there are some "common phrases" or typical "vulgar" expressions, which then are hard to translate to English :p
We are from a town 60km from Barcelona ;-)
------------------------------------
Hola!

Para utilizar el archivo lo tienes que copiar dentro de la carpeta "saves", que está dentro de la carpeta "game" del juego.

Gracias! Me alegro que te guste ;-)

Si quieres reportar los errores perfecto, lo corregiremos para la siguiente versión.
En cuanto a palabras curiosas, jajaja...si, hay algunas "frases comunes" o expresiones "vulgares" típicas, que luego cuesta encontrar la traducción al inglés :p
Somos de un pueblo a 60km de Barcelona ;-)

Reactions: woscarricoche
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes