Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
I was just starting to like the game until the creepy ugly teacher scene, I can't stand games that force you down a path that's beyond cringe worthy, or seems to disrespect the character of the protaganist, or both. I get that the protagonist is from the country and that the story is pushing how naive he is. But hell, the teacher scene on his first day of college, that's just making him out to be a complete dumb ass who doesn't have a bit of common sense. Not to mention I personally can't stand that NPC teacher.

I don't care if it's suppose to be a pivotal scene or not, at least find a way to give an actual choice or alternate route at that point. At the very very least, don't make the protagonist that submissive and brainless. After all it is a game with him in college.

One last thing, I know I sound like I'm ragging on the game simply to complain, but honestly of all the games I've tried from this site and deleted. There are only a few that I've liked enough to that point, to bother posting my thoughts, even if what I had to say was critical of the game. And thoughts that not many others have.

So again, I'm not bitching, simply to bitch, I'm being critical of a game I was starting to like.

I apologize for any offense I've given.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I was just starting to like the game until the creepy ugly teacher scene, I can't stand games that force you down a path that's beyond cringe worthy, or seems to disrespect the character of the protaganist, or both. I get that the protagonist is from the country and that the story is pushing how naive he is. But hell, the teacher scene on his first day of college, that's just making him out to be a complete dumb ass who doesn't have a bit of common sense. Not to mention I personally can't stand that NPC teacher.

I don't care if it's suppose to be a pivotal scene or not, at least find a way to give an actual choice or alternate route at that point. At the very very least, don't make the protagonist that submissive and brainless. After all it is a game with him in college.

One last thing, I know I sound like I'm ragging on the game simply to complain, but honestly of all the games I've tried from this site and deleted. There are only a few that I've liked enough to that point, to bother posting my thoughts, even if what I had to say was critical of the game. And thoughts that not many others have.

So again, I'm not bitching, simply to bitch, I'm being critical of a game I was starting to like.

Hello Tanwise,

You mustn't apologize, it's no offense, we accept constructive criticism ;)

Yeah, Tony's very shy now at first, don't worry, he's going to turn into a real fucker, hahaha.
You can't dodge the teacher's scene because it's part of the main plot, there will be other things you can choose whether or not to do or when to do them, but you can't do it with this one.
I'd like you to continue testing the game, spend the second meeting with the teacher (please don't get too angry with the minigame in this scene, just lose as many times as you need and each time your progress bar will go faster ... I say this because this has been the main criticism of this new version, by the way, this is already corrected with the last v0.2c), and once you overcome this second meeting, Tony is brave enough to "cheer up" Jessy in the bathroom :devilish:

Keep in mind that Tony's town is small and there aren't many women like the ones in the city, hence the impact he has at the beginning with everyone he meets (we don't count his family because he doesn't think in a sexual way about them... at least at the beginning).

Any other comment or recommendation is welcome ;)

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Hello Tanwise,

"You mustn't apologize, it's no offense, we accept constructive criticism"
I appreciate that.

"You can't dodge the teacher's scene because it's part of the main plot"
That's extremely unfortunate.

"I'd like you to continue testing the game"
I have no problem testing a game, however....

"spend the second meeting with the teacher"
I have a lot of limits and BDSM is one that I will never cross, I barely...BARELY got myself through the first cringy meeting, but with second meeting, that scene when he wakes up, that was straight up BDSM, had I known that was in the game and unavoidable. Sorry, but I would have never spent a few hours on the game.

I have a major problem with anyone guys or girls being treated like doormats.

I really like the the character Gina and the other one Jessie, even if she was a bit crazy. But, no, I'm done, sorry, to me there are some things that look to are to painful, cringy, and disturbing, and humiliating, to get past.

Much luck on your endeavors, but I'm deleting the game and moving on to the next.

On a side note, you might want to have the tag added to the OP "Unavoidable BDSM", because I did look and I'm certain I did not see that listed. Granted there were a lot of tags though.

"Any other comment or recommendation is welcome"
I hope you don't mind the above then.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello Tanwise,

"You mustn't apologize, it's no offense, we accept constructive criticism"
I appreciate that.

"You can't dodge the teacher's scene because it's part of the main plot"
That's extremely unfortunate.

"I'd like you to continue testing the game"
I have no problem testing a game, however....

"spend the second meeting with the teacher"
I have a lot of limits and BDSM is one that I will never cross, I barely...BARELY got myself through the first cringy meeting, but with second meeting, that scene when he wakes up, that was straight up BDSM, had I known that was in the game and unavoidable. Sorry, but I would have never spent a few hours on the game.

I have a major problem with anyone guys or girls being treated like doormats.

I really like the the character Gina and the other one Jessie, even if she was a bit crazy. But, no, I'm done, sorry, to me there are some things that look to are to painful, cringy, and disturbing, and humiliating, to get past.

Much luck on your endeavors, but I'm deleting the game and moving on to the next.

On a side note, you might want to have the tag added to the OP "Unavoidable BDSM", because I did look and I'm certain I did not see that listed. Granted there were a lot of tags though.

"Any other comment or recommendation is welcome"
I hope you don't mind the above then.
Well, I understand what you're saying, but it's impossible to make a game that everyone likes equally, there will always be some things that like more than others. It's not a game based on BDSM but there are some scenes, Miss Cooper's scenes can't be dodged but there will be other BDSMs that will be eligible.

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I downloaded version .2c from the Patreon site. I think there is still some work to be done. Even in fullscreen I can't see all the buttons and continue the game.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017

It's always good to have a strong opinion while keeping other is mind, so don't apologize for that, never apologize for your own feelings mate, people do that too much already. I do agree i never like idiot, pussy protagonists in general (not referring to this game as i haven't played it, but was thinking about downloading it)

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
What sort of content is there here, in terms of sex scenes? Rough estimates as this is on my 'very interested list' so i would like to try it but would like to know whether it's best to wait for more content or not.

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
What sort of content is there here, in terms of sex scenes? Rough estimates as this is on my 'very interested list' so i would like to try it but would like to know whether it's best to wait for more content or not.
Give it a go, I would say a large amount of content relative to the version number. Great animations as well, some of the best around imo

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I downloaded version .2c from the Patreon site. I think there is still some work to be done. Even in fullscreen I can't see all the buttons and continue the game.
Oh, Damn! I try it when I saw your comment, yes, there's a problem there... This is not happen on v0.2b, the reason because happens on v0.2c is that I joined the PC/MAC versions with the Android version (it's a tedious work to have to change things twice)... I'm working to correct this problem ASAP and upload a new compilation, sorry for the inconvenience.

Give it a try, it's in early version but it have about 1500 renders and animations, I think you can enjoy some renders, especially from Gina or Jessy (the most beloved girls) ;):love:

Give it a go, I would say a large amount of content relative to the version number. Great animations as well, some of the best around imo
Thanks @killbane, I really apreciate your comment I of course your review of the game; nice words to me that encourage and reward my dedication. The truth is that... I really hooked to the game creation, the bad thing is that I can't devote as many hours to it as I wanted for my daily work :eek::ROFLMAO:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, problem solved, as I thought, was by mixing the different scripts of the versions for computer and android.

Tested on PC and with Renpy's Android emulator and works well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm compiling the game again... between this and uploading, in about 30 minutes there will be the corrected version in Patreon.

Thanks for warning @tomcat0815, and sorry for the inconvenience

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@tomcat0815, new compilations of the game with this bug fixed are ready in our Patreon; anyway, if you send me via PM your name and email of Patreon I can send you the links for download directly the uncesored version ;)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah! nice overview ;)(y)

Reactions: LP83

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Big City's Pleasures [v0.2b] [Porcus] - Original Size: 1.15GB

Download PC (352MB): - - -

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes