Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Olivia seems to be buggy. I visited her, gave her her Handbag. After that her Icon appears at Afternoon, but i can't click/select it ...

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
for version 0.2, this game is excellent. Neat story, great models. Even the minigame, which was annoying at first, became easier with repetition (3 times it was done, but at risk of breaking the z and x keys LOL).
There is a lot of scene repetition, but two things may help.. persistence, and building up tenant's point. Be a good boy for as long as possible, and then get wild, which i may hazard say, is consistent with the story theme.

Reactions: Porcus Dev
D

Deleted member 42

is this game bugged? it's like am not doing anything lol, always the same stuff rarely anything happens. Olivia's apartment is invisible too cannot enter

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i have a problem when click Inventory popup then cant close that again.

btw how do i get more money?

EDIT oh there red cross...lol and get money with help waitress in bar..need fist eat some food then open with waitress.

Reactions: Raazer

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
any compressed about this version ?
If you look back a few pages, someone uploaded the compressed version.

Olivia seems to be buggy. I visited her, gave her her Handbag. After that her Icon appears at Afternoon, but i can't click/select it ...
I didn't have any problems with Olivia in the tests... and I tested her in depth...

...upload your "save" if you want and I'll take a look at it.

BTW, did you start the game from scratch? did you use a saved file with the previous version? or did you use the "save" I uploaded to start with the new version?

is this game bugged? it's like am not doing anything lol, always the same stuff rarely anything happens. Olivia's apartment is invisible too cannot enter
Did you start the game from scratch? did you use a file saved with the previous version? or did you use the "save" that I uploaded to start with the new version?

If you read my comments in the previous 3 pages, there are several aids that will help you to see all the content.

does anyone have the guide ?
The guide is in our patreon for users of $20 or more, in 10 days it will be available for users of $5 or more, and later will be free for everyone.

i have a problem when click Inventory popup then cant close that again.

btw how do i get more money?

EDIT oh there red cross...lol
Exactly... in the next version we'll put the biggest cross.

And to make money, from the second week, you can visit the coffee shop at midnight.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@mgomez0077

I used an older Save.
Ups, if it's an old saved from version 0.1 it doesn't work due to the large number of changes made.

Use the save attached to start to play with v0.2b
(Go train in the park, then go to the coffee shop to meet Cassie... spend the weekend and you'll be on the first day of university, from there on there's the new content... and the encounters with Olivia must run smoothly for you)

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why do I always have to rest/wank off before I can sleep? That makes no sense. There is nothing else to to at that time (ok Jessy's room, but if you dont want to spend tenant points there is nothing to do).

Then when you meet Katia in the park after the first time it is always the same scene. There needs to be another one for the repeatable event.

For my liking there is to much repetition already. Or to put it better, there is not enough unique stuff between that. I thought I am already at the end when I had the photo shoot and unlocked training with Katia. But there where more after that ... but the idle between was to much I think. Maybe add a msg when we have seen all major events in that version to be sure we are at the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animations are really good and the girls are fun too. The content feels a little sparse after the (I guess) 0.1 content - maybe because there is so much "skipping" (training in park) and idle time after the first block. There is content but due to the scattered presentation it felt less than it is.

It is a good game and the current state is promising.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
ok i gotta get this off my chest i was enjoying this game its after all a good game.
but then i found myself getting anoyed it started with catching Scott in the coffee shop.
but my anoyance isn't with scott its with the MC .
atfirst i thought hmm a polite and slightly nieve MC unlike the normal sex crazed asshole who's two sandwiches short of a picnic.
but instead i find out he's just an easly manituplated sex crazed asshole with no backbone.
i'm the first to admit Ms Cooper if fuckable but no one is that hot i'd put up with that shit from them.
I can understand him putting up with the HandJob but being knocked out tied up being fed a drug to keep him hard.
and made to come despite being inpain which he freely admits to himself he dosn't enjoy.
even the threat of bad grades wouldn't keep me there.
now im not a viollent man and my upbringing was not to hit girls. but Ms Cooper would be flat on her ass the moment i was released. and she could flunk me from her class for all i cared.
as for the fact im locked into that scene buy a frankly stupid mini game that threatans my keyboard not to mention my two fingers and the hand and wrist they are attached too.
sofar i have deleted the game 3 times I was so pissed off I evenchaly gave in and attempted to complete the story.
mainly to see if he's have the balls once free to tell her to fuck off but no he's just become what to me is a sad lonely wuss.
its no wonder that Jess and Olivia can play him like a fiddle the kids a Wuss intraining and thats the nicest thing i can say about him.
I'm i know poeple that like to be slaves will be anoyed at what I have to say but if its their thing its their thing and im happy for them.
at the start there was somuch to like about this game the MC didn't just wonna bang his friend it seemed he actualy cares about his Friend. well he did upto the point he became a doormat for any dominant Female willing to go along with anything they wan't,
even if and despite the fact in the long run its gonna hurt his friend more if she finds out about her boyfriend and her supossed friend Olivia but also finds out that Tony her childhood friend and the guy she gave a room too not only knew about it but was now doing Olivia himself.
even if its supossedly so Olivia wont keep banging her boyfriend i don't see her thanking him anytime soon for his selfless act intrying to protect her feeling from cuting much ice in her book.
again i feel the need to point out for what it is this is a good game and just because I dont agree with some the Fetishes init or the way the MC responds to them dosn''t stop it being a good game it just stops me from playing it after I complete this update or delete again which ever comes first.
but good luck with the game i'm sure there will be plenty that will love playing it.

Reactions: Valeck

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
What things does incest patch changed ?? it's still seems as usual to me after applied the patch

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Why do I always have to rest/wank off before I can sleep? That makes no sense. There is nothing else to to at that time (ok Jessy's room, but if you dont want to spend tenant points there is nothing to do).

Then when you meet Katia in the park after the first time it is always the same scene. There needs to be another one for the repeatable event.

For my liking there is to much repetition already. Or to put it better, there is not enough unique stuff between that. I thought I am already at the end when I had the photo shoot and unlocked training with Katia. But there where more after that ... but the idle between was to much I think. Maybe add a msg when we have seen all major events in that version to be sure we are at the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animations are really good and the girls are fun too. The content feels a little sparse after the (I guess) 0.1 content - maybe because there is so much "skipping" (training in park) and idle time after the first block. There is content but due to the scattered presentation it felt less than it is.

It is a good game and the current state is promising.
At midnight, apart from sleeping for a while before sleeping at night (which as you say doesn't make much sense), you can also masturbate to pass the time... but more importantly, from the second week, you can visit the coffee shop to earn a little money ;)

And on Fridays, in the coffee shop, you'll find Alexia, and on the fourth visit to Alexia there's a surprise.

Also keep in mind that visits to Jessy at night are not always the same, try on Wednesdays... and when you have more than 30 affinity points and 50 sexuality points there is surprise... and you can also use the pill :devilish:

It is true that Katia's repetition in the park is the same, we will change this in the next version, but in the third encounter, if you have trained enough, you should be able to win it and start in private training.

If you are in the second meeting with Ms Cooper two things to keep in mind...
- Don't get too angry with the mini-game, we know it didn't like it and we're going to change it in the next version... just lose a couple of times (no penalty) and then it will be easier to get over it.
- You still have some content to see... visit Jessy in the bathroom 6 times (there are variations), and I think you also lack the meeting with Sabrina (Alexia's new partner), and finally, the final scene with Becky :giggle:

my map and my home screen are black, I do not know what to do xs
What version of the game are you playing (pc, mac, android)?

What things does incest patch changed ?? it's still seems as usual to me after applied the patch
It simply changes the dialogues when talking about family, brothers, sisters, mothers, ...

D

Deleted member 42

@mgomez0077 thanks for the save man, but seriously get rid of that minigame with teacher cooper it's boring and really hard to do, done it once on my bugged save now i can't seem to get past it

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes