Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
impossible to win without a macro or something.
Are you talking about the android version? (I tried it with the mouse and won it, which would be more difficult than pressing the screen with two fingers).

I think you're talking about PC version 0.2b, and yes, first time it's impossible to win, but no problem, the next time you try your bar will go faster (and losing is not a penalty).
This difficulty is already fixed in the current version 0.2c

Reactions: rogosh

h4e888

Jun 6, 2017
Is there anyone who can shre the previews for the next version, please ?

(I'm referring to: and )

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there anyone who can shre the previews for the next version, please ?

(I'm referring to: and )
You are a bad guy, hum? :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You think so ? :whistle:

looking forward to your next release
Pretty sure :whistle::p
It was the most hated thing when v0.2 was published... but you have to know that, as I have said several times, the intention was precisely to lose the first time :eek: then your progress bar went faster, and the second time, with a little effort you could win, and if not in the third was much easier... but I have already taken note of the two problems in this: a) no one likes to lose (although there was no penalty for doing so) and b) having to use both hands is a problem :ROFLMAO::devilish:

In the current version 0.2c, this is already corrected and it is much easier to win ;)
And if you have stopped in this part I recommend (and would appreciate) that you give it another chance, there are great scenes after this one :devilish::love:
If you can only play 0.2b, just let Mistress Cooper win a couple of times and then win.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
as I have said several times, the intention was precisely to lose the first time :eek: then your progress bar went faster, and the second time, with a little effort you could win, and if not in the third was much easier... but I have already taken note of the two problems in this: a) no one likes to lose (although there was no penalty for doing so) and b) having to use both hands is a problem
Another problem is people tend to save before the first time, and when they lose the first time, they load a save before the game begins and try it again, because we think Ms Cooper will be disappointed if we lose. It happened to me, I loaded a save 3-4 times and tried, but lost. Then I was like "Fuck it, let's move on and see what happens." That's when I knew that losing makes no difference and we get another chance to try. Maybe some hint like "losing does not cause you to miss any scenes" will be helpful for future players?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Another problem is people tend to save before the first time, and when they lose the first time, they load a save before the game begins and try it again, because we think Ms Cooper will be disappointed if we lose. It happened to me, I loaded a save 3-4 times and tried, but lost. Then I was like "Fuck it, let's move on and see what happens." That's when I knew that losing makes no difference and we get another chance to try. Maybe some hint like "losing does not cause you to miss any scenes" will be helpful for future players?
Yes, this could be a good point, thanks! (I'm one of those who saves always, hahaha)

Reactions: Floga

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
No, I lasted a grand total of 2 minutes of gameplay. Granted, I wasn't in a good mood yesterday...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, all criticism, good and bad, is welcome and listened to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR
We will try to improve the dialogue... but the angles stay as they are, we like them :giggle::LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

Sincerely thank you for your opinion!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I always wonder why people bother playing novels if they are not willing to read anyway. :unsure:

But whatever, i'm looking forward to the next update because it feels like an eternity that i've played this one here.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I always wonder why people bother playing novels if they are not willing to read anyway. :unsure:

But whatever, i'm looking forward to the next update because it feels like an eternity that i've played this one here.
Maybe you don't have to wait long (at least not as long as in the last one), now we'll get shorter updates but more often.

Also comment that at the end of the month the guide will be posted publicly, maybe you can review if you've done everything in the game.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe you don't have to wait long (at least not as long as in the last one), now we'll get shorter updates but more often.

Also comment that at the end of the month the guide will be posted publicly, maybe you can review if you've done everything in the game.
Oh well as long as it doesn't take an eternity, like other games that i like, it will be fine.
I'm pretty certain i did. Last time i was only missing the last bathroom scene of Jess and the following other scenes. ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Consulta la version 0.3 esta proxima a salir?
No hay problema en escribir en español en este foro, pero añade siempre la traducción al inglés, gracias ;)

Por el momento no hay fecha prevista, seguremente (depende de varios factores) trataremos de lanzarla a finales de Febrero.
--------------
No problem writing in Spanish in this forum, but always add the English translation, thanks ;)

At the moment there is no date scheduled, surely (depending on several factors) we will try to launch it at the end of February.

Reactions: Garrons
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes