Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm enjoying this game. There's a bit of grind to get to where you want, but the models are good and the plot isn't terrible.

My one dislike (and it's a pretty major dislike) is that there is a key-mash minigame you have to go through several times before you can progress scenes with an entirely unrelated character, and it's unskippable. I think that's a bad gameplay decision, and thankfully the rest of the game doesn't play that way.
I appreciate your review :D

I hope you can review it in the next update we release... anyway, in the current version available for weeks in our patreon, the v0.2c, this problem with the difficulty of the mini-game is already fixed :p
Also in v0.2c the English text has been revised and corrected thanks to a new English collaborator.

I hope you enjoyed the game, and if you haven't finished it I recommend you to check the guide not to miss any sequence ;)

And as for the repetitions in the scenes, it's something we'll correct as we release new versions... for example, the next version will be especially focused on Gina, so we'll continue with the scenes in the bathroom, in ioga, or when she studies or reads in the room.

nice game, the renders the plot overall good start waiting for more gorgeous women on the game keep up the good work dev
Thanks!

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
And as for the repetitions in the scenes, it's something we'll correct as we release new versions... for example, the next version will be especially focused on Gina, so we'll continue with the scenes in the bathroom, in ioga, or when she studies or reads in the room.
or when she have fun with her boyfriend? :D:D:D

i love the first scene when we got to her bedroom to say good night and she have sex with her boyfriend :love::love::love::p:p

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
or when she have fun with her boyfriend? :D:D:D

i love the first scene when we got to her bedroom to say good night and she have sex with her boyfriend :love::love::love::p:p
Yeah, it's a good scene... but here there can be problems with NTR lovers/haters (although as someone said, Gina is just Tony's friend, they aren't in any sexual or love relationship, hahahaha).

I can't confirm whether or not there will be more sequences of those, but I can tell you that if there are, it will be optional to watch or not :LOL:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Need your opinion people...

I always try to pay attention to details, but this one is driving me crazy... all options are beatiful, hahahaha :love::devilish:

Which one do you like best?
What's the best view of Jessy's pussy... A, B or C?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
@mgomez0077 The best advice I can give to you is this; spend as much time and energy on developing the playability of the game itself as you did trying to pick the perfect pussy for Jess. that is to say, consider the experience the average player receives while going through your game such as, are they into the same kinks as you, will they enjoy muscle cramps in both their hands/forearms being forced to play a mini-game they don't want to complete a scene they didn't have a choice to avoid. You will find that only a certain small group of your average player truly enjoys femdom, and you risk alienating your entire fan base this way, which leads to less financial support and it scares off players like myself who would otherwise gladly pay to support you. Instead consider the approach that this dev took when dealing with the topic of different kinks..

Screenshot (2).png
You will find that this level of commitment will net you a much greater return for you efforts.. Perhaps talk to them and find out how they implemented these options in the code and try it out.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@mgomez0077 The best advice I can give to you is this; spend as much time and energy on developing the playability of the game itself as you did trying to pick the perfect pussy for Jess. that is to say, consider the experience the average player receives while going through your game such as, are they into the same kinks as you, will they enjoy muscle cramps in both their hands/forearms being forced to play a mini-game they don't want to complete a scene they didn't have a choice to avoid. You will find that only a certain small group of your average player truly enjoys femdom, and you risk alienating your entire fan base this way, which leads to less financial support and it scares off players like myself who would otherwise gladly pay to support you. Instead consider the approach that this dev took when dealing with the topic of different kinks..

View attachment 244018
You will find that this level of commitment will net you a much greater return for you efforts.. Perhaps talk to them and find out how they implemented these options in the code and try it out.
Hi @CaptMorgan76,

I really appreciate your opinion and I'll take it into account;)

About the mini-game, I can't do much more, I know that was the great disappointment for many people who played the initial versions 0.2, but this is already corrected in the current 0.2c, and I assure you that I have learned the lesson (lol)... not make difficult games, and that not require two hands to play (lmao) :p

On the scene with "Mistress Cooper", maybe it's more BDSM than pure femdom, the intention was to show the two faces of the teacher and make them known to the player (that's why it's not an avoidable scene) ... what we have in mind for future versions is that Tony can choose what kind of scene he wants, "soft" or "strong", so to speak.

Regarding also the choice of content, thank you for the reference, I've already seen it in other games and I think there would be no programming problem in introducing it. The real problem is that we don't have so much time to give several options in each scene, we have other daily work and we can not devote as many hours as we would like to the game, we do it in free time and weekends, and we have a hard time creating what we have thought without much delay in the updates.
As new versions are released there will be more options to choose from than the current ones.

Note that this is our first game, a year ago we didn't know anything about daz, renpy, python, etc, etc...
It's a lot harder work than we had imagined (lol)
But we really like to do it and we are delighted with the people who support us (financially and morally). And we appreciate any comment that helps us to improve :D

Thanks! ;)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so is it always gonna be required to be that cunts slave? I like the game but that takes fun out of it for me not that my opnion matters.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes