Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
no offence but that has to be one of the dumbest things i ever heard, i dont care how 'inexperienced' he is and the fact that he lived under a rock his whole life..telling her is the right thing to do..tell me this if your best friend or one of your closest friends get cheated on and you discover it what do you do: a) stick around and 'wish' for them to encounter a problem so they break up? b) grow a pair and tell him/her even if it hurts for both of you but you both will be better off in the future? . As for the future ntr content i really apreciate you taking in consideration adding options for those of us who dont wanna see it. Thank you very much for your reply
I'm not trying to offend you here either, but if one pulled this kind of shit IRL, most likely no one would believe him in the first place and he'd be thrown out on the street with all his stuff for sticking his nose where it doesn't belong to. He is there only a freeloader after all.

One would need really strong evidence to back up his story and he should be damn sure that the current official boyfriend actually is cheating on her, that they aren't in an open relationship and all the other details. A true friend could also try to avoid hurting her by keeping the whole cheating story a secret and try to find a way to make her to break up with the boyfriend for some other reasons or hurt her a bit less by finding a leverage to make the boyfriend to leave and break up with her by himself.
There's a bunch of better options to consider as an alternative to the dumbest possible thing - blabbing out everything he thought he saw right away, that would probably hurt her the most.
This needs finesse.
No offense of course :D

Yeah, I get it, but sometimes people can do stupid things and make mistakes without wanting to :confused:
Tony and Gina were best friends when they were little, but they haven't seen each other for 10 years, Tony doesn't know everything that's happened over the years and he'll probably need to dig a little deeper... to begin with, why does Gina date a guy who looks like an asshole? :unsure:
Exactly.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I'm not trying to offend you here either, but if one pulled this kind of shit IRL, most likely no one would believe him in the first place and he'd be thrown out on the street with all his stuff for sticking his nose where it doesn't belong to. He is there only a freeloader after all.

One would need really strong evidence to back up his story and he should be damn sure that the current official boyfiend actually is cheating on her, that they aren't in an open relationship and all the other details. A true friend could also try to avoid hurting her by keeping the whole cheating story a secret and try to find a way to make her to break up with the boyfriend for some other reasons or hurt her a bit less by finding a leverage to make the boyfriend to leave and break up with her by himself.
There's a bunch of better options to consider as an alternative to the dumbest possible thing - blabbing out everything he thought he saw right away, that would probably hurt her the most.
This needs finesse.

Exactly.
First of all no offence taken lol, second this is a game not REAL LIFE , how about havin a conversation with her and ask what kind of relationship they have and work on that? And the last thing : they've known eachother their whole lifes even with the 10 year gap, if she trully is his friend she will trust MC more...unless there's a big twist and the dev decides to portrait her as a whore or as someone who doesnt give a damn that she's being treated like one then yes all i said is in vain and the MC cant do shit about it

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
A game is always better if it at least tries or pretends to try to keep up with the reality, the rules that apply IRL, IMHO.
And 10 years is a lot, especially when the last time they met they were still kids. 10 years for adults isn't that much, but this is not the case here. She might have grown some other things since then than tits and ass, maybe there's a tail and horns she's hiding from her childhood friend. :devilish:

Reactions: Porcus Dev

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
A game is always better if it at least tries or pretends to try to keep up with the reality, the rules that apply IRL, IMHO.
And 10 years is a lot, especially when the last time they met they were still kids. 10 years for adults isn't that much, but this is not the case here. She might have grown some other things since then than tits and ass, maybe there's a tail and horns she's hiding from her childhood friend. :devilish:
god only knows what's in store for her and how the dev will portrait her to be..maybe she's grown more then a tail and horns lol. joke aside i think most of us want to know what's gonna happen to that relationship and if we'll have a word to say on that. choices for me are very important in these games

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
That image is correct, I don't know why it isn't shown to you, I remember trying it... because that's precisely the final little surprise.
Look at it here if you want:
Yeah, I've seen that image (because I've used unren to see the images).
If that's the little surprise, the WT mentioned: For the final surprise you will need 10 or more Katia's sexuality points. But how to get one ? My Current stats for Katia: affection: 37, sexuality: 0
And I've tested it with a savefile where I've set katia sx to 10, and then I get "Fantasize", where you get this image (katia topless). S o its corerect linked, there seem to be something wrong with getting the sx- points, because in prog it's existing, see here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get message about af points (in green), but never message about sx points (in red), and they stay still at level "0"

Reactions: saravanan

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, I've seen that image (because I've used unren to see the images).
If that's the little surprise, the WT mentioned: For the final surprise you will need 10 or more Katia's sexuality points. But how to get one ? My Current stats for Katia: affection: 37, sexuality: 0
And I've tested it with a savefile where I've set katia sx to 10, and then I get "Fantasize", where you get this image (katia topless). S o its corerect linked, there seem to be something wrong with getting the sx- points, because in prog it's existing, see here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get message about af points (in green), but never message about sx points (in red), and they stay still at level "0"
It's strange... if you choose to look at her breasts I would have to subtract affection points and give you sexuality points; I've done a quick test and it seems to work well, I've got 4 sexuality points quickly.

Reactions: lazyharry

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Scott seems like allright lad to me to be honest, in most of these games the boyfriend usually comes off as the most incorrigible donkey imaginable. The MC not getting involved by snitching says more about his character than Scott's, maybe they can be mates down the line, considering there's more than enough tail to go around and all sorts of funny highjinks to have

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
It's strange... if you choose to look at her breasts I would have to subtract affection points and give you sexuality points; I've done a quick test and it seems to work well, I've got 4 sexuality points quickly.
Have test it with another save, and No, I didn't get it. This is all what I get: reduction of affection points, no increase of sex points (see image)
1552412810670.png
I think the reason is: after first time winning the race againt katia, you've to start looking at her breast, then it runs. If you miss this point, it never will starts in game. Have tested it with an really early save.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Have test it with another save, and No, I didn't get it. This is all what I get: reduction of affection points, no increase of sex points (see image)
View attachment 261946
I think the reason is: after first time winning the race againt katia, you've to start looking at her breast, then it runs. If you miss this point, it never will starts in game. Have tested it with an really early save.
Oh, at that point you will not gain sexuality by looking at her breasts, that only happens right after winning the race (before going to "private" training), so it only happens once in the game.

Apart from that moment, there is another way to earn sexuality points with her... when saying goodbye after training, you can tell her that she is very pretty or that she is in good shape... if you tell her that she is pretty you'll win 3 points of affection, but if you tell her that she is in very good shape you'll win 2 points of sexuality; this is the way to earn them ;)
I think you have to tell her every time because otherwise you won't have time to "fantasize" about her before the end of the current version.

Reactions: lazyharry

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry that SHIFT+O isn't working for me. Do I need to be on a specific screen? Any tricks launching the game?
I don't know: it works or not. I didn't use it. Try this: use unren.bat (run in the game folder), then press the "3" button.
After that work the console mode. (shift+o in the game).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Jessy and Oliva are pretty sexy but unfortunately they are in a sandbox game
Thanks!

You may not like sandbox style games, but keep in mind that we try to mix styles. As you've seen, the introduction to the game is more like VN, and even though it then changes to sandbox format, there are some sequences long enough for them to be considered VN. In the same way, key points of the game will be like the introduction (VN).

I hope that being a sandbox doesn't stop you from enjoying the game... and Jessy and Olivia ;):devilish:

BTW, have you used the guide to play? This way you will be able to discover all the scenes (some of them are a bit hidden) and advance more easily (this way it won't become so repetitive).

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks!

You may not like sandbox style games, but keep in mind that we try to mix styles. As you've seen, the introduction to the game is more like VN, and even though it then changes to sandbox format, there are some sequences long enough for them to be considered VN. In the same way, key points of the game will be like the introduction (VN).

I hope that being a sandbox doesn't stop you from enjoying the game... and Jessy and Olivia ;):devilish:

BTW, have you used the guide to play? This way you will be able to discover all the scenes (some of them are a bit hidden) and advance more easily (this way it won't become so repetitive).
I know I don't mind the sandbox at all, been a fan of the game since the beginning, looking forward to the next update :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks!

ill download it again later i hope in the future Gina and her boyfriend breaks up im not really into sharing possible love interests in games with other males other females i dont mind since they dont have snakes they have a kitty

it is nice that you are active on this site so thats one thing i like about it plus my brother Eerie likes this game

RocketMan9898

Mar 20, 2019
I don't know: it works or not. I didn't use it. Try this: use unren.bat (run in the game folder), then press the "3" button.
After that work the console mode. (shift+o in the game).
I tried that file and it worked. But when I typed money=9999 nothing happened.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes