Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Published! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Enjoy it! :love::devilish:;)
Holy fucking Lawd Jebus, it has *finally* arrived! Our hairy prayer has been answered! Hallelujah! I will personally sacrifice Canto Forte as the sign of our thanks and appreciation to the dangerously adorable goddess of beauty Becky! Time to go have some holy fun with her! :devilish: BRB

His Holiness Robert Monotoli
The Pope of the Holy Pubic Church
"Bless the Holy Hairy Mary!"

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I hope this year you will add another figure to the number of patrons reaching thousands.
Fuck! Going up to that number would mean that I would go from being a hobby (well, more like an extra side job right now) to my main job, lol... but realistically, that's going to be difficult.
Just doubling or tripling the current patterns would be enough and I could dedicate time from my main job to the game (oh, shit! I already do that o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Thanks! :)

mgomez0077 sorry, been teased to much to handle 2 more days of waiting :cry:
I'm a professional teaser, I can't fix it :KEK::FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

However, while I support few projects, I never supported them to get the update faster but to show my excitement for their continuation.

Haven't played the update yet, but know this, I barely ever post on the forum, so your teasing worked :devilish: Game's great and you're chill.
Thus, I'll probably consider the 5€ or 10€ support once corona's out and I can finally get some money in.

Now I'm off, gonna take my time with this update :coffee: Cheers mate
Enjoy the game :devilish:

It works fine. I'm using High sierra.

mgomez0077 I like what you've created and I would love to buy the game. It's just that I cannot do the monthly basis support thing at patreon. I am developer myself and trully understand the work and time you've put into the game and I wish you luck and success with it.
No problem, thank you for your words! ;)

Buenas noches dev, nunca he posteado aqui pero te escribo en español porque vi en algunos posts que es tu idioma nativo.

Entiendo como debes sentirte, no solo no se cumplio ese plazo de 3 dias si no que la actualizacion fue pirateada en un par de horas, pero dejando atras esto espero que este foro(f95zone) te ayude en lo mejor que puede hacer y es dar publicidad a tu juego.

Me gustaria añadir un comentario personal y es que espero que esta actualizacion traiga muchos patreons dispuestos a apoyar tu proyecto ya que me gustaria ver a un español ganarse la vida con esto.

¡Saludos Porcus, mucha suerte con tu proyecto!

Good evening dev, I have never posted here but I am writing to you in Spanish because I saw in some posts that it is your native language.

I understand how you should feel, not only was that 3-day period not met but the update was hacked in a couple of hours, but leaving this behind I hope that this forum (f95zone) will help you in the best thing it can do and that is to give advertise your game.

I will like to add a personal comment and I hope that this update brings many patreons willing to support your project since I would like to see a Spaniard earn a living with this.

Greetings Porcus, good luck with your proyect!
Gracias por tus palabras.

Ya ves que lo del margen me lo tomo en broma, ya sé que no se puede hacer nada al respecto, y como he comentado, mi deseo es que los que se apunten a Patreon lo hagan para apoyar el proyecto, no sólo para obtener el juego :)

No tengo nada malo que decir de F95Zone, al contrario, dentro de su objetivo principal como "web pirata", también tienen mucho en cuenta a los desarrolladores: es el mejor sitio para promocionar el juego, tiene un subforo exclusivo para desarrolladores, son amables con ellos, pero, sobretodo, aquí he aprendido muchas cosas que hay ayudado a que el juego sea mejor, y he hecho buenos amigos.
F95Zone es el mejor foro para este tipo de juegos, y es cómo mi casa :giggle:

En cuanto a tu último comentario, sería estupendo poder vivir de esto porque realmente se ha convertido en una pasión y disfruto mucho haciéndolo, pero creo que aún falta para esto, si es que nunca llega el día... pero bueno, soñar es gratis, ¿no? :p;)

------------------

Thank you for your words.

You see that I take the margin as a joke, I know that nothing can be done about it, and as I said, my wish is that those who sign up to Patreon do so to support the project, not just to get the game :)

I have nothing bad to say about F95Zone, on the contrary, within their main goal as "pirate web", they also take into account the developers: it's the best site to promote the game, it has an exclusive sub-forum for developers, they are nice to them, but, above all, here I have learned many things that have helped to make the game better, and I have made good friends.
F95Zone is the best forum for this kind of games, and it's like my home :giggle:

As for your last comment, it would be great to be able to live from this because it has really become a passion and I really enjoy doing it, but I think this is still a long way off, if the day ever comes... but well, dreaming is free, isn't it? :p;)

I didn't play the game completely because I wanted to wait for the new version.
Gonna play it now, but don't worry m8, even thought it's leaked here, I gonna pledge on patreon :)
Thanks a lot! :love:
Enjoy the game! ;)

It breaks my heart a little to see such a statement.

Hell, Mgomez has been incredibly cooperative, tolerant and positive in this forum, I feel that each of us ows him respect and a bit of patience before playing his game. It's clear that there's a lot of interest and anticipation, but if a few days of patience from us, or our pledge, can help him continue this amazing game and acheiving his dream, I really can't understand the behaviour of deleberately sabotaging his game without even letting it have a revenue.

Mgomez, I can't pledge on Patreon up to now, I'm a little short of money at the moment, but I really hope that lots of patrons will stick around. You're game is getting popular, well known and greately reviewed, I'm sure that things will get a lot better.

I respect you for your willingness to partecipate, discuss and give your important contribuition to this forum. I really respect you for that, and for your politeness even when we don't deserve it.

I can't understand what does ICSTOR do that you don't which grants him such a huge number of patrons even if he doesn't commit. Maybe there's something I miss, but I think that there must be some strategy to help you incrementing the number of your patrons.

Thanks for your beatiful work, and for tolerating us. You deserve respect, and I hope that this thread will owe you that, at least.

Your efforts won't be useless or without a profit, I'm sure of it.

Thank you very much.
Wow, reading these posts really makes me feel happy :D

You've really left me speechless, I really appreciate everything you've said and it makes me feel good, and that's a lot after days of hard work in the game and, unfortunately, in everyday life because of the situation we' re in (the fucking coronavirus).

But really, don't worry about what happened, as I mentioned above, I would like people to support the project if they think it deserves it and to be able to continue with it, not just to get the game.
So, don't worry (don't worry about not being able to contribute either), just download the game and enjoy it! ;):devilish:

Holy fucking Lawd Jebus, it has *finally* arrived! Our hairy prayer has been answered! Hallelujah! I will personally sacrifice Canto Forte as the sign of our thanks and appreciation to the dangerously adorable goddess of beauty Becky! Time to go have some holy fun with her! :devilish: BRB

His Holiness Robert Monotoli
The Pope of the Holy Pubic Church
"Bless the Holy Hairy Mary!"
How do you do it? :unsure:
You always manage to get a good laugh out of me :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

light03

Feb 26, 2018
That was ammazing update! I mean it. This game is probably the only one where I like literally all the girls. You are best. Continue to keep the bar of high quality. Your game - brilliant.

P.S. During the game, I have encountered a few bugs, but fortunately button "ignore" each time solved the problem. I am sure that these bugs have already been reported to you.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That was ammazing update! I mean it. This game is probably the only one where I like literally all the girls. You are best. Continue to keep the bar of high quality. Your game - brilliant.

P.S. During the game, I have encountered a few bugs, but fortunately button "ignore" each time solved the problem. I am sure that these bugs have already been reported to you.
It's good to know that you like... I have to admit that I put a lot of effort in this version to give a worthy continuation to what happened with Gina (apart from other surprises), and I'm nervous to know the comments of the players, lol

Oops, the rush... although I've tried to check everything, you, being more, will always find something I missed :p
If you remember any of these bugs and you can tell me where they appear I would appreciate it, so I can correct them right away.
Maybe they are errors when playing in English, I haven't been able to test it much playing in that language and some translations came at the last minute :eek:

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Oops, the rush... although I've tried to check everything, you, being more, will always find something I missed :p
If you remember any of these bugs and you can tell me where they appear I would appreciate it, so I can correct them right away.
Maybe they are errors when playing in English, I haven't been able to test it much playing in that language and some translations came at the last minute :eek:
Well, that's the worst bug that I encountered with Jessy and Becky scene. When Tony woke up once again I saw this event:
1587077281746.png
Its not english btw, but dont matter. So, if I chose first option than after
1587077375326.png i'll get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fortunately I can still click ignore and finish event.
But if i chose second option, than after "at the same moment in the city" I'll get

And in this case, unfortunately, I can no longer click "ignore", only return to the selection and select the first option.

There were also about 4-5 more similar errors in new scenes, but this can always be “ignored”.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, that's the worst bug that I encountered with Jessy and Becky scene. When Tony woke up once again I saw this event:
View attachment 622529
Its not english btw, but dont matter. So, if I chose first option than after
View attachment 622532 i'll get this:
Fortunately I can still click ignore and finish event.
But if i chose second option, than after "at the same moment in the city" I'll get

And in this case, unfortunately, I can no longer click "ignore", only return to the selection and select the first option.

There were also about 4-5 more similar errors in new scenes, but this can always be “ignored”.
Thank you!

The first bug, as I thought, is a translation error, and it's already fixed by the time I compile v0.2.4b.

As for the second one, it's a bit strange...
Is it possible that you downloaded the game and applied the patch from v0.2.3? :unsure:

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you!

The first bug, as I thought, is a translation error, and it's already fixed by the time I compile v0.2.4b.

As for the second one, it's a bit strange...
Is it possible that you downloaded the game and applied the patch from v0.2.3? :unsure:
Well, I used the old save from compressed version, could this cause this bug?

Reactions: JLop007

JLop007

Apr 7, 2020
Published! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Enjoy it! :love::devilish:;)
Nothing is perfect in life and there is always room for improvement. What is perfect for me is the time and obvious dedication shown in this game. I am a new member and these are my first words on F95Zone. I would like to say: "Hello everyone". An artist capable of creating a game like "Big City's Pleasures" deserves my respect. Even a blind man can see the years it takes to develop skills like yours mgomez0077. Thank you.

If I knew how I would like to give it 5 stars.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Nothing is perfect in life and there is always room for improvement. What is perfect for me is the time and obvious dedication shown in this game. I am a new member and these are my first words on F95Zone. I would like to say: "Hello everyone". An artist capable of creating a game like "Big City's Pleasures" deserves my respect. Even a blind man can see the years it takes to develop skills like yours mgomez0077. Thank you.

If I knew how I would like to give it 5 stars.
Thanks a lot! :)

Welcome to the community, here you will be treated well and make good friends... oh, yes, and you will find good games to... have "good times", lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:

BTW, I've been in this for about 2 years, before that I didn't know anything about the programs I'm currently using (apart from the basics of image and video editing)... I love creating the scenes and animations... with the texts I have a hard time because I'm not always inspired, but for not being a professional writer I think it's not bad... and where I get a headache is in some parts of the programming, lol o_O:LOL:

Reactions: Rroarr

JLop007

Apr 7, 2020
Thanks a lot! :)

Welcome to the community, here you will be treated well and make good friends... oh, yes, and you will find good games to... have "good times", lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:

BTW, I've been in this for about 2 years, before that I didn't know anything about the programs I'm currently using (apart from the basics of image and video editing)... I love creating the scenes and animations... with the texts I have a hard time because I'm not always inspired, but for not being a professional writer I think it's not bad... and where I get a headache is in some parts of the programming, lol o_O:LOL:
I honestly thought you had 15 years or more of experience. Thank you for your warm welcome. You definitely have a special gift that we call talent and good taste. Your words also showed humility. In my book and anyone's, that's a combo for success. You already have a perfect recipe, do not change anything. Keep doing your thing and broaden your horizons. Good luck to you and I hope to make new good friends.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.4] [Porcus] (4.02 GB rar pc source)
1.51 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
897 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (a bit more reduced video quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

0.24c update patch only for compressed version (10 MB):

Last edited:

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Oh, shit! Time to answer your post and there was the link, lol

Well... I guess the good part is, it means it's getting more popular, and that's appreciated.

So while it's true that 2-3 days after its release I notice an increase in Patreons (I'm already noticing it), it's also true that in Patreon people should sign up to support the project, not just to download the game (there's always a public version)... just keep in mind that, if you like the project, consider contributing within your possibilities... I'm also aware that these are difficult times.

In any case, enjoy the game! :)
With support it's against the logic :) For one hand who would buy something if they can get it for free, for another people don't see it ass a regular buy and understand that only there support make the game development :) Unfortunately, people can pay only limited amount and you're not the only one :) So increase should be anyway and yes it less because the piracy cut the buyers but supporters will pay anyway :) But piracy also made a lot of people know that your game even exist :)

And yes people are different so one would pay only if he had to and another would pay because he feels like he stole something if he did't pay and some would not pay at all no mater what :)

Last edited:

mahtook30

Oct 13, 2018
I legit forget this game still exists because of the long time between updates, but I am always presently surprised when it does get one

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes