Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I have published extensive news in Patreon... but in short:
The publication has been delayed a couple of days waiting for the English translations, and for me to be able to edit, today, the last sequence of the game... sorry friends, you will have to wait a little longer, but while I was doing the final assembly of the different sequences these last days, I have the feeling that you will like it (I hope :p) ;)
That is OK, Miss Cooper will punish you for being late again. She will plant her little garden down there on your face if you know what I mean. :devilish:

A very horticulturally true story.

-Robert Monotoli
Commissioner of Hairy Agriculture
"When your crops gets furry, you know that's when it is going to be a real bountiful season!"

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That is OK, Miss Cooper will punish you for being late again. She will plant her little garden down there on your face if you know what I mean. :devilish:

A very horticulturally true story.

-Robert Monotoli
Commissioner of Hairy Agriculture
"When your crops gets furry, you know that's when it is going to be a real bountiful season!"
LOL :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You've made my day :)(y)

I hope tomorrow I can brighten up yours (if you know what I mean ) ;):devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Let us pray brothers! May we get blessed with the update on this holy day! \ô/

mgomez0077 : A simple question if I may, which priority does the sister have in the current dev plan? Soon more content with her? :D She became one of my favorite characters the moment she was introduced tbh :love:
The new version has entered the brief phase of testing (and waiting for the latest translations, which are few) ... will be published it tomorrow at the last time.

As for your question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Wow, the final checks and tests, adjusting the variables, correcting small details, adding some audios, etc, etc, etc, has given me a lot of work.

I would need about 4 hours to finish but in 1 hour I have to go to sleep, I can't do it anymore or tomorrow I won't be able to get up, lol

Tomorrow, folks, tomorrow is definitely launch day! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry for these last delays, I hope it's worth the wait and you enjoy the new version a lot.

IMHO there is very good material and also good stories... although this you will have to judge ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there some Miss Cooper at this update? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMHO I don't think you''ll be disappointed, I dedicated a lot of "love" in its creation, and the objective, to continue the story left half way with Gina, I think it has turned out very well and it's a great story, which transmits feelings to the player...
...my only fear, which has taken months to create this version and with the desire you have to play you will finish it soon... so, as I say on other occasions, take a deep breath when you start the game and play it slowly, enjoy every second, every image and animation, every text... and have a good jerk off! LOL :ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes