• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Oh... We get more on Gina, I can't wait!!! I hope everything works out with her and MC! Love this game.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh... We get more on Gina, I can't wait!!! I hope everything works out with her and MC! Love this game.
Yes man, more Gina please
This update is especially about Gina and her story with the main character, so I hope you like it... there's a great final sequence :):love:

Not yet :devilish:

Next update ?
From Patreon...

Big City's Pleasures v0.2.4:

Estimated release date: Between April 10-12
today is he day! :love:
It's Today, It's Today
I have published extensive news in Patreon... but in short:
The publication has been delayed a couple of days waiting for the English translations, and for me to be able to edit, today, the last sequence of the game... sorry friends, you will have to wait a little longer, but while I was doing the final assembly of the different sequences these last days, I have the feeling that you will like it (I hope :p) ;)

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
ive been trying to download a save from this forum but theres no save folder in my game folder. ive tried creating one in the game folder and putting the save there but it doesnt work. someone help?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
News update (April 12th 2020) (Delayed launch awaiting translations)

Haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ive been trying to download a save from this forum but theres no save folder in my game folder. ive tried creating one in the game folder and putting the save there but it doesnt work. someone help?
run the game 1 time and it will gen one up for you.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have. it doesnt work
Then you must unpack the game first then run it 1 time and it will make the folder for you just like all other RenPY games.

These games can be played from the rar but it will never create any new folder that it needs to so you must first unpack the game and then play.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
Then you must unpack the game first then run it 1 time and it will make the folder for you just like all other RenPY games.

These games can be played from the rar but it will never create any new folder that it needs to so you must first unpack the game and then play.
yeah i know. ive had a few renpy games and i know how its supposed to work but for some reason its not working for this particular game. really odd

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
its in folder "game" that is inside folder "BigCitysPleasures-0.2.3b-pc".
When you are in game and you press to save, could you load again from the save which you just created?

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
its in folder "game" that is inside folder "BigCitysPleasures-0.2.3b-pc".
When you are in game and you press to save, could you load again from the save which you just created?
i can yeah, but there is no folder for saves inside the game finder

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i can yeah, but there is no folder for saves inside the game finder
Take ownership of the complete game folder and have it do both read and write for all folders and files inside, are you using windows 10?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes