@blitz13@

Oct 11, 2019
Use the help system (note: not implemented with Gina and Jessy at the moment), look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy (needed for Gina's scene), you need:
– Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
– Having seen all the scenes with Katia
– Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
– Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
– Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

Any problem, let me know.
how do i get box and dildo?and what about olivia?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
how do i get box and dildo?and what about olivia?
Watch the romantic movie with them a few times and those options will come up.

With Olivia you can only visit and repeat; at the moment there is no new content (although there are a couple of variations on the visits).

Reactions: @blitz13@

@blitz13@

Oct 11, 2019
Use the help system (note: not implemented with Gina and Jessy at the moment), look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy (needed for Gina's scene), you need:
– Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
– Having seen all the scenes with Katia
– Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
– Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
– Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

Any problem, let me know.
still not seen the scenewith gina

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How is that update?
when will the next update be?
I just posted news:

Understand that I can't write here what I wrote in Patreon... but to sum up, the planned publication date until this afternoon was between 5-6 April, but the situation in Spain has changed and more restrictive measures have been announced, which may affect the finalization of the new version (Shit! :mad::cry:)

Stay safe, health comes first!

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I just posted news:

Understand that I can't write here what I wrote in Patreon... but to sum up, the planned publication date until this afternoon was between 5-6 April, but the situation in Spain has changed and more restrictive measures have been announced, which may affect the finalization of the new version (Shit! :mad::cry:)

Stay safe, health comes first!
I really wish you the best Mgomez! We're all in the same boat, but you can count on our understanding and our support! Be safe, I know that the situation in spain is critical, but I really hope that you and your loved ones will face all of this untouched!
I guess that, for once, almost all of us can understand each other, understand each other's problems. That's something new, and amazing.

I really support you and your work, stay strong! I'm sure that Gina and Jessy will help us facing these Hard weeks, and that they'll make them harder than ever! :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I really wish you the best Mgomez! We're all in the same boat, but you can count on our understanding and our support! Be safe, I know that the situation in spain is critical, but I really hope that you and your loved ones will face all of this untouched!
I guess that, for once, almost all of us can understand each other, understand each other's problems. That's something new, and amazing.

I really support you and your work, stay strong! I'm sure that Gina and Jessy will help us facing these Hard weeks, and that they'll make them harder than ever! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks!! :)(y)

Reactions: Lucifer

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
merci

why is not everything in the shop free to buy only three things i can buy.
wants to buy camera have money through the mod but it does not work

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I've played for a while now and so far it seems to be Big City's Hand-/Boobjobs. Is there any real action aside from that? Seems like I've exhausted most of the quests and I would be surprised if I can actually advance with any of the girls. Doesn't help that there's no indicator where you stand with Gina/Jess and they don't seem to have quests themself.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I've played for a while now and so far it seems to be Big City's Hand-/Boobjobs. Is there any real action aside from that? Seems like I've exhausted most of the quests and I would be surprised if I can actually advance with any of the girls. Doesn't help that there's no indicator where you stand with Gina/Jess and they don't seem to have quests themself.
Yes, there is action with Gina/Jessy

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The best sex scenes i've ever seen. Not just one pose with looped dick inside and out, it is real art with many poses, places and human feelings. Masterpiece.
Thanks a lot!
Indeed, although I always start from pre-made poses, I always give them a personal touch :devilish:
I'm glad you liked the game and I hope you enjoy the new version that's about to come out of the oven ;)

I am also from Madrid, so cheer up and health, do what you can with the update, a greeting
Ánimo a los de Madrid que lo estáis pasando mal! :confused:;)
Yo vivo más lejos de las grandes urbes y no se nota tanto, pero el virus ha llegado como en todos los sitios y el miedo está igual de presente.

-------------------------

Cheer up for those of you from Madrid who are having a hard time! :confused:;)
I live further away from the big cities and it's not as noticeable, but the virus has arrived as everywhere else and fear is equally present.

Gina and Jessy don't have any help system at the moment, it's planned to incorporate it in v3.0 (now I'll release v0.2.4, then v0.2.5 and then v3.0)
If you need help to move forward you can check this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3c-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

Reactions: Pantic_10
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes