Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry, but I have to say this... Becky is soooooo adorable! :love: 10/10 would totally have naughty "fun" with her even if she caught a coronavirus. :sick: That's how lovesick I would get, she's so dangerously adorable! :devilish:

A very dangerously true story. :illuminati:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people,

If you like Becky, don't miss this month's 4K special, it's HOT! :love::devilish::eek:

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
It is true Gomez, how is the situation in Catalonia, in the northwest we are somewhat better, I think, but now that I am going to spend a month locked in my house, except to go to work, and without being able to drink a beer in the bar, I hope I can enjoy my girls: especially Gina, Jessy, Becky and ..... what the hell! I like them all!:p:devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How is the Situation in Spain Mgomez? I really hope that you and all the Porcus team are ok! Please be safe!
It is true Gomez, how is the situation in Catalonia, in the northwest we are somewhat better, I think, but now that I am going to spend a month locked in my house, except to go to work, and without being able to drink a beer in the bar, I hope I can enjoy my girls: especially Gina, Jessy, Becky and ..... what the hell! I like them all!:p:devilish:
Gracias por preguntar :)

En mi pueblo estamos bien, no hay casos detectados por el momento, aunque si ha habido alguno en algún pueblo/ciudad vecino, pero por el momento, casos puntuales y sin expansión.

En Cataluña desde que se conoció el foco de Igualada se han multiplicado los casos ahí y ha aumentado también en todo el territorio; esperemos que la cuarentena anticipada que se hizo ahí haya servido para minimizar la expansión.

Y estoy como todos, recluido por el "estado de alarma" y saliendo solo para ir al trabajo (soy autónomo) y para hacer compras de primera necesidad.

Por suerte para el juego, al poder seguir yendo al trabajo, puedo seguir trabajando en él, y espero que esta situación no le afecte y pueda publicar la nueva versión en breve (falta poco!); pero sobretodo, espero que esta pandemia no vaya a peor en el futuro y que las medidas tomadas sean suficientes si todos asumen su responsabilidad, y deseo que ningún familiar/amigo/conocido padezca debido a este maldito virus, especialmente la gente más vulnerable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for asking :)

In my town we are fine, there are no cases detected at the moment, although there have been some in a neighboring village/city, but for the moment, occasional cases and no expansion.

In Catalonia, since the outbreak in Igualada became known, the cases have multiplied there and have also increased throughout the territory; let us hope that the early quarantine that was carried out there has helped to minimise the expansion.

And I'm like everyone else, confined by the "state of alarm" and leaving only to go to work (I'm freelance) and to do essential shopping.

Luckily for the game, being able to keep going to work, I can keep working on it, and I hope this situation doesn't affect it and I can publish the new version soon (not long to go!); but above all, I hope this pandemic won't get worse in the future and that the measures taken will be enough if everyone assumes their responsibility, and I wish that no family/friend/acquaintance suffers due to this damn virus, especially the most vulnerable people.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Gracias por preguntar :)

En mi pueblo estamos bien, no hay casos detectados por el momento, aunque si ha habido alguno en algún pueblo/ciudad vecino, pero por el momento, casos puntuales y sin expansión.

En Cataluña desde que se conoció el foco de Igualada se han multiplicado los casos ahí y ha aumentado también en todo el territorio; esperemos que la cuarentena anticipada que se hizo ahí haya servido para minimizar la expansión.

Y estoy como todos, recluido por el "estado de alarma" y saliendo solo para ir al trabajo (soy autónomo) y para hacer compras de primera necesidad.

Por suerte para el juego, al poder seguir yendo al trabajo, puedo seguir trabajando en él, y espero que esta situación no le afecte y pueda publicar la nueva versión en breve (falta poco!); pero sobretodo, espero que esta pandemia no vaya a peor en el futuro y que las medidas tomadas sean suficientes si todos asumen su responsabilidad, y deseo que ningún familiar/amigo/conocido padezca debido a este maldito virus, especialmente la gente más vulnerable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for asking :)

In my town we are fine, there are no cases detected at the moment, although there have been some in a neighboring village/city, but for the moment, occasional cases and no expansion.

In Catalonia, since the outbreak in Igualada became known, the cases have multiplied there and have also increased throughout the territory; let us hope that the early quarantine that was carried out there has helped to minimise the expansion.

And I'm like everyone else, confined by the "state of alarm" and leaving only to go to work (I'm freelance) and to do essential shopping.

Luckily for the game, being able to keep going to work, I can keep working on it, and I hope this situation doesn't affect it and I can publish the new version soon (not long to go!); but above all, I hope this pandemic won't get worse in the future and that the measures taken will be enough if everyone assumes their responsibility, and I wish that no family/friend/acquaintance suffers due to this damn virus, especially the most vulnerable people.
En mi pueblo (40.000 hab.), la primera afectada ha sido llevada al hospital hoy. Por suerte puedo teletrabajar y ya no tengo que ir a la capital de mi provincia, así no he pisado la calle desde el sábado a mediodía más que para tirar la basura.
Las vamos a pasar putas en las próximas semanas pero toca poner buena cara y echarle cojones.

---------

In my town (pop. 40,000), the first confirmed infected person (a female) was taken to hospital earlier today. Fortunately, I can work from home and don't need to commute to the capital of my region any more, so I haven't been down on the street since Saturday afternoon except to take out the rubbish.
We're gonna have a shitty time the next weeks, there's nothing we can do but brave it out and prove how ballsy we are.

KEEP YOUR ELDERLY SAFE!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
En mi pueblo (40.000 hab.), la primera afectada ha sido llevada al hospital hoy. Por suerte puedo teletrabajar y ya no tengo que ir a la capital de mi provincia, así no he pisado la calle desde el sábado a mediodía más que para tirar la basura.
Las vamos a pasar putas en las próximas semanas pero toca poner buena cara y echarle cojones.

---------

In my town (pop. 40,000), the first confirmed infected person (a female) was taken to hospital earlier today. Fortunately, I can work from home and don't need to commute to the capital of my region any more, so I haven't been down on the street since Saturday afternoon except to take out the rubbish.
We're gonna have a shitty time the next weeks, there's nothing we can do but brave it out and prove how ballsy we are.

KEEP YOUR ELDERLY SAFE!
Mi pueblo es más pequeño... no tanto como el de Tony, pero casi, poco más de 7.000 habitantes... supongo que cuanta menos gente menos probabilidad de cogerlo, pero viendo el ritmo creciente de positivos en los sitios afectados y la facilidad que tiene el condenado bicho para expandirse, será cuestión de tiempo que acabe llegando... de echo, ya ha habido casos (pocos) a menos de 7Km de donde vivo :eek:
Aunque la tasa de mortalidad es relativamente baja en personas "jóvenes y sanas", no es así en personas mayores o con patologías previas, y la facilidad de contagiarse es jodidamente alta... yo temo por familiares mayores y algunos conocidos con problemas de salud, espero que no les suceda nada... tómaroslo enserio, esto no es ninguna broma :(

-----------------------------

My village is smaller... not as much as Tony's, but almost, a little more than 7.000 people... I suppose that the less people there are, the less probability of getting it, but seeing the increasing rate of positives in the affected places and the facility that the damned virus has to expand, it will be a matter of time that it ends up arriving... in fact, there have already been cases (few) less than 7Km from where I live :eek:
Although the mortality rate is relatively low in "young and healthy" people, not in older people or those with previous pathologies, and the ease of contagion is fucking high... I fear for older family members and some friends with health problems, I hope nothing happens to them... take it seriously, this is no joke :(

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully before the end of our world as we know it ... that day may come sooner ... hard sacrifices may hunt us IRL
Who ARE you and what have you done with Canto Forte?! I expected something crazy to be said and all I got was something semi normal from you!:p:LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is This City!!! The babes amass on certain hours to cram the MC into the corner of their fellow dreams and aspirations, MC
being this sweet numb corn dog ready to spill into the outer reaches of feminine compulsive need for affection and adornment.

We be tangled in the chorrus of fantastic babes each waiting and anticipating to one up each other through unrestricted use of
MCs rod.

So be strong ... players be ready to turn all your attention to the happy go lucky babe ready to bestow us advances!

semi normal
Game oN!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It is This City!!! The babes amass on certain hours to cram the MC into the corner of their fellow dreams and aspirations, MC
being this sweet numb corn dog ready to spill into the outer reaches of feminine compulsive need for affection and adornment.

We be tangled in the chorrus of fantastic babes each waiting and anticipating to one up each other through unrestricted use of
MCs rod.

So be strong ... players be ready to turn all your attention to the happy go lucky babe ready to bestow us advances!

Game oN!
We don't eat corn dogs outside the USA, Canto. At least not in Europe.
You know I'm really fond of you, but when dealing with international users you should adapt your discourse culturally to make it more readily comprehensible and convey your ideas more accurately.

For instance, in this case you could have resorted to the word "chorizo" to appeal to the Spanish-speaking world, "linguiça" to put a smile in the faces of Portuguese-speakers, the word "Wurst" would engage our German-speakers fellows, "saucisson" to make it clearer for French-speakers, "salame" so that the Italians don't fell discriminated against, or even the Catalan word "fuet" since our dear dev is a native speaker.

I have in me all the cultural diversity you need, count on me for help. And if I ignore something I'll make it up so no worries.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As we already know ... Dev lives in a village ... by Us standards a town ... Spanish / Portuguese towns are full of cast rock and hystorical landmarks, them being successors of great world expansionist empires. Hat is off to the 1st world countries and the
old continent for putting in the time and effort to make every rock they carve into philigree and adorn humanity in every community ... USA is full of scraps of inhuman exlpoits, flimsy non durable soft wood and termite infested favellas Don
Quihote would curse to stay in ... But Us had them sweets and them jelly and the candy fast foods to sweeten the grey and
unmemorable landmarks they have built over the years. Remember, their most iconic Statue of Liberty
had to be dragged kicking and screaming from the bosom of
arts and wonderful culture and love and lust filled France to

make it to the filth infested shores of horrible America .. the grinder of civilisation.

there you have it .. candy comes form the inhumans from across the pond ... real treasure comes form Europe!

Have a great evening gaming and put a smile on your face ... we be fooling around with spectacular babes in here!

as.jpg

as1.jpg

as2.jpg

ExcuccuccCUCUCCUUCCUccccccuuuUUUUse me, dear gamer .. I have one apponitment in heaven and cannot keep this baby girl waitin” :)

Fierce gaming ensues !

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes