Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. do you agree with the translation dev shared?
"Esos vaqueros le marcan una buena figura" was translated as "Those Texans brand her a good shape"
(more or less, instead of "Those jeans give her a nice body shape")
Are these translations to your liking?

Would you call that a city, the community MC moves to ? ... because he keeps thinking how big it is and girls keep branding him a savage bear hugger

a Spanish native

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Look.. if you are happy with this translator, ok, you made a nice game and in fact who cares about the text.. BUT, if you somehow do care, you should know that there are lots of spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the text. If this is a "native english speaker", than it is one of the kind that doesn't like school very much..Which would be no problem if he was a cowboy or a truck driver or so but, in my opinion, someone who earns money as a writer or translator, should have at least basic knowledge of his own language, because language is his job! The US of A is full of "native speakers" who can't make a difference between there and their or her, hear and hair.. not to mention affect and effect. But those people should not become writers! Or if they do , they should be able to make those differences. I give you only one example. See this View attachment 557581 screenshot. I bet that what Ms Cooper wanted to say here was either Quit! or most probably Quiet!. But by no means did she want to say Quite here! Because "quite" means as much as .. "aproximately", and makes no sense here and with a "!" after it. Quite is never an order .. Quiet IS! (Silencio! :) And a few seconds after that, i remember a comment (of which i didn't take a screenshot) in which Megan "wear" not wearS some shoes.. I wear, you wear he/she/it wearS, OK? Basic.. And no, these are not typos, these are typical mistakes of teenagers who don't like to go to school.. And there are many like these in "quite" every scene in your game. Sorry, but someone who drives a car should know how to drive a car, someone who builds a house shold know how to build a house and someone who writes.. should know how to write. And not how to "righte". Right? :)
PS: I'm not a native englisch speaker but, unlike your translator, i did like to go to school :)
I don't understand why you're so angry with the translator, I don't think he's so bad. I can't review all the translation he does into English, I trust him more than me, he knows more English, lol
But if there were so many mistakes I think players would say so, as they did with the first version.

The mistakes you mention are basically for writing fast, I also make them when I do the text in Spanish and luckily before sending them to translation I check them with a proofreader program :p

As for "wear" or "wears", I'm not sure, I know that with "he/she/it" the verbs usually end in "s", but in two translators I've tried "wear" appears even though there is a "she" in front of it :unsure:
In the translation of the game I see that there are several "wear" and only one "wears", when I know definitely which is the right one I will correct it.

Anyway, I think they are two small details without much importance... mistakes that can be made... they are notified and I correct them immediately.
The fact that he said "official translator" doesn't mean "professional translator"; in fact, his work is not writer, although he has very good ideas for the sequences.
He has shown a lot of interest in the game since its beginning and I trust him, he is very good at working (when he has time, because for him it is a hobby, he already has his own job... which I don't know if he is a truck driver or not... Does he have to be an uneducated truck driver, is it included in the profession? I think it's a bit disrespectful to that group... maybe someone can graduate in particle physics but end up seeing that he likes it better or gets paid more by driving a truck... or that he travels more and meets more girls... can you imagine meeting a girl like Jessy in one of his trips, wow! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::love:)

mgomez0077 I just saw the latest 4K special starring the naughty girl we love also known as Jessy, and I am orgasmically pleased to announce that this has definitely passed the highly "prestigious" Pubic Hair Standard Inspection by the Hairy Bureau of "Investigation"!

10/10 would go out with her just to stroke her fiery red pubes
LOL!! :LOL:

I'm glad to know it has passed such a thorough and hard inspection ;)
I think it was a nice special... I'd like to offer more, but keep in mind that creating those two specials took me two days on my off hours :p
Let's see if you're lucky and in one of the "Chick of the month" polls a girl with more "fuzz" wins :D:devilish:

Man, this is really frustrating.. by Katia if i click on other exercises (which i must do because the quest requires it now) the game freezes! And also it's sunday and Megan doesn't appear on the map.. Does she not come every sunday? There's nothing else to do except repeat scenes and get again more points than needed by all girls (which may create problems)..
I don't have any reported problem in that part, what version are you playing? Maybe, if it's the android one, it might slow down a little bit because of the animations.
Megan doesn't visit the city anymore at the moment, this is a game in creation and the content is added little by little. In the current v0.2.3c where Megan was introduced, about 200 images were dedicated to her. There will be more content with her in the next versions, but there are a lot of girls and I can't make new sequences of ALL in each update :p

Hi, I'm a Spanish native, if you need any questions, tell me. On a village or village, one could say that a village is a small town, and a villa refers to a larger one, for example, Madrid, formerly, it is the town of Madrid.
No, Spanish isn't a problem, that's the main language of the game and in which I create the dialogues, and then it's sent to a native English translator.
Thanks anyway! ;)

and I thought Villa was a large posh house
Yes, some large stately or Victorian style houses are also called "villa".
*With the exception of "Villaborderline", which is not big, but it is "big" (note: you won't understand the reference if you don't watch one Spanish serie :ROFLMAO:)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
It is a good game, but too grindy for my taste.
After versions 0.2.4 and 0.2.5 I will jump to v0.3, and in that version a revision of the repetitive scenes is planned, apart from other aesthetic and code improvements.
Some of these repetitive scenes are from the very beginning of the creation of the game, and they were made repetitive to have the player more entertained (to have something "nice" to see, lol), but now, with all the content that there is, some of them don't make sense anymore.
The excess of repetitions has been a very commented point and I hope that with v0.3 many of you are happy with the changes :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't have any reported problem in that part, what version are you playing? Maybe, if it's the android one, it might slow down a little bit because of the animations.
Megan doesn't visit the city anymore at the moment, this is a game in creation and the content is added little by little. In the current v0.2.3c where Megan was introduced, about 200 images were dedicated to her. There will be more content with her in the next versions, but there are a lot of girls and I can't make new sequences of ALL in each update :p
[/QUOTE]
I play v0.2.3c on windows 10/64, with 16 GB RAM and GeForce 1050t graphic. It's anything but slow..The game freezes right after this sentence: 5dbb57cef9b30855df7c47158be11ec5.jpg
The only reason I can think of (if it's not a bug) is that the quest requires 80 affection points and i already have 93 (because i had to repeat the scenes with Katia in the previous versions while trying to advance on the 2 main girls). If this is not a bug and the problem is my too high stats, is there a way to lower the points ? (I will try the cheat mode for that if you can confirm that it is not a bug).
As for Megan, you mean her last scene in this version is when she plays with her tits in Tonny's room?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I play v0.2.3c on windows 10/64, with 16 GB RAM and GeForce 1050t graphic. It's anything but slow..The game freezes right after this sentence: View attachment 558846
The only reason I can think of (if it's not a bug) is that the quest requires 80 affection points and i already have 93 (because i had to repeat the scenes with Katia in the previous versions while trying to advance on the 2 main girls). If this is not a bug and the problem is my too high stats, is there a way to lower the points ? (I will try the cheat mode for that if you can confirm that it is not a bug).
As for Megan, you mean her last scene in this version is when she plays with her tits in Tonny's room?
You can use this mod to lower the points:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-cheatmod-universal.45204/

And yes, that's Megan's last scene in the current version, but I'm sure she'll be back to visit her "darling" soon :devilish:
BTW, it would be good to put your last line in SPOILER :p

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm sorry but it's a bug! I lowered the points by Katia to 75 and then to 70 using the cheat mod but the game still freezes at the same point which I showed you before. The quest says i should use other exercises till i reach 80. But it freezes when i do that. And i repeat, I am not on Android!

Edited:
Here is the save from before i lowered the points, please have a look. I can not go on with the game from this point on..
View attachment 34-6-LT1.save

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Added: I lowered even below 60, did recovery till i reached 60 then tried again other exercises and it froze again, this time 2 clicks before the point where it was stopping earlier

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
so there is a box in my cupboard, then i open it without a single person nearby and without me mention about it later, but i get -5 tenant point...hmmm

if there is:
$ renpy.pause(infinite,FuckingHardNotMoveAgain = True)

i believe the dev will use that.

fcking pause so disturbing

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm sorry but it's a bug! I lowered the points by Katia to 75 and then to 70 using the cheat mod but the game still freezes at the same point which I showed you before. The quest says i should use other exercises till i reach 80. But it freezes when i do that. And i repeat, I am not on Android!

Edited:
Here is the save from before i lowered the points, please have a look. I can not go on with the game from this point on..
View attachment 559169
I tested your save file and had no problem, I was able to do "Other exercises" without slowing down, at the end of the training a new mission was assigned to me and when I went to visit Katia the next day the new sequence was shown without problem.

In any case, if you need, I attached a file with the new mission enabled, from there you should be able to follow the missions with Katia without problems ... and now comes the "interesting" part of the visits :devilish:

so there is a box in my cupboard, then i open it without a single person nearby and without me mention about it later, but i get -5 tenant point...hmmm

if there is:
$ renpy.pause(infinite,FuckingHardNotMoveAgain = True)

i believe the dev will use that.

fcking pause so disturbing
Those points you lose at the beginning are programmed like this, so you know that if you "misbehave" (open a box that is not yours, even if no one sees you) you will lose points.
When you go to visit Jessy when she is asleep nobody sees you either, and you also lose points... although, be careful, I think Jessy always sleeps with one eye open, lol

The "hard pauses" I try to put them only in the essential parts and to avoid that by clicking too fast the player loses some good image/animation. Anyway, if any particular part is very irritable, you tell me and I can change it; in fact, in v0.3 where it's scheduled to do a revision of all the code, I'll also check the "hard pauses".

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I tested your save file and had no problem, I was able to do "Other exercises" without slowing down, at the end of the training a new mission was assigned to me and when I went to visit Katia the next day the new sequence was shown without problem.

In any case, if you need, I attached a file with the new mission enabled, from there you should be able to follow the missions with Katia without problems ... and now comes the "interesting" part of the visits :devilish:
Thanks, I used your save and could advance with Katia (the discussion about sex and so on) but in all this time "other exercises" was not an option .. now i came to a point where this option is shown an if i click on it IT FREEZES AGAIN! I can not understand this, mostly if it only happens to me..

Here is the frozen save
View attachment 35-6-LT1.save

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks, I used your save and could advance with Katia (the discussion about sex and so on) but in all this time "other exercises" was not an option .. now i came to a point where this option is shown an if i click on it IT FREEZES AGAIN! I can not understand this, mostly if it only happens to me..

Here is the frozen save
View attachment 559755
The difference is that at that point there are animations... maybe you should try updating their video codecs:

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
After versions 0.2.4 and 0.2.5 I will jump to v0.3, and in that version a revision of the repetitive scenes is planned, apart from other aesthetic and code improvements.
Some of these repetitive scenes are from the very beginning of the creation of the game, and they were made repetitive to have the player more entertained (to have something "nice" to see, lol), but now, with all the content that there is, some of them don't make sense anymore.
The excess of repetitions has been a very commented point and I hope that with v0.3 many of you are happy with the changes :)
[/CITAR]

It seems to me to be a very good game of the best, with which finally something else can be done with enough cassie;)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The difference is that at that point there are animations... maybe you should try updating their video codecs:
I play more than 50 different games on this computer at this time and most of them have animations. I have also no problem playing YOUR other animations in THIS game! I am on a quite good gaming computer on which everything works, including high graphic real time 3D virtual worlds like Second Life and Sansar or .. playing and making animations in Poser. Daz Studio also works and so does Blender, Hexagon, zBrush, Photoshop and so on. Plus a lot of games. With a lot of animations! And 4K videos.. I can see no reason to update video codecs when everything else works!
Questions:
- Are the animations at this point in you game somehow special? Like unusual file format or so?
- Is there any difference between the animations that should start at this point and the ones you had before in this game?
- Did you check the syntax in the code (like caps or no caps, spaces or no spaces, or such )
- Does anybody else have this problem at this or another point in the game (game freezing)?

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
I appreciate the response even though you got the same feedback a lot of times. I like the animations and will definitely anticipate future updates. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Questions:
- Are the animations at this point in you game somehow special? Like unusual file format or so?
- Is there any difference between the animations that should start at this point and the ones you had before in this game?
- Did you check the syntax in the code (like caps or no caps, spaces or no spaces, or such )
- Does anybody else have this problem at this or another point in the game (game freezing)?
- Nothing special.
- No difference
- It has worked well for those who have played the game so far, no one has reported bugs at this point.
- No (Maybe some players from previous versions of android, because the animations had a bitrate too high, but in this last version I reduced it)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes