mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Good! Enjoy Megan!! :devilish:;)

BTW, you don't have to spend the days/hours one by one, you can use the fast forward time/day buttons to go directly to Friday; don't worry, you won't miss anything (or at least it's programmed to).
Once you can go to the Fashion Store and buy the dresses, you're going to have a lot of visits to make Katia... each one more "nice", hehe

Working on it... will depend a lot on what I can do these next two weeks :p
Yes I know but if i did hat, wouldn't i have mised this scene on Tuesday? I supose Megan doesn't come to the city on Saturday without that call from the university? Or does she? I'm afraid to use those buttons coz who knows what else i can miss..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
And a little bug. If i go to school and chose to go first to the right (Others) before i go to class, i get there a text in Spanish saying, as far as i can understand, that i can not visit this area during class time. But i am on the English version.. v0.2.3c..

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes I know but if i did hat, wouldn't i have mised this scene on Tuesday? I supose Megan doesn't come to the city on Saturday without that call from the university? Or does she? I'm afraid to use those buttons coz who knows what else i can miss..
You can use those buttons, no problem, the Megan and Becky scene would have been shown the next day ;):p

And a little bug. If i go to school and chose to go first to the right (Others) before i go to class, i get there a text in Spanish saying, as far as i can understand, that i can not visit this area during class time. But i am on the English version.. v0.2.3c..
Thanks, I've already been warned about the lack of translation at that point, it will be corrected in the new version (and in fact, it says that you can't visit that area during class hours).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
When you say "The first scene with Megan and Becky in town should appear about 10 days after the scene with Gina" do you mean the scene with these 2 in their home town or visiting Mike? Because i got to Saturday and I see only Megan comes, without Becky. So it appears you call the original place "town" and the place where Mike is now "city". Is that correct? Wouldn't be more appropriate to name their original place a "village" not a town? Because "town" and "city" are in fact the same thing.. So if someone in a town says "let's go to the city".. that's a little confusing :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
When you say "The first scene with Megan and Becky in town should appear about 10 days after the scene with Gina" do you mean the scene with these 2 in their home town or visiting Mike? Because i got to Saturday and I see only Megan comes, without Becky. So it appears you call the original place "town" and the place where Mike is now "city". Is that correct? Wouldn't be more appropriate to name their original place a "village" not a town? Because "town" and "city" are in fact the same thing.. So if someone in a town says "let's go to the city".. that's a little confusing :)
Indeed, when speaking of "town" it would be "village"... I'm not an expert in English, I think that in the first translations I used "village", but then the official translator (native English) used "town", although I'm not sure right now... I have a lot of things on my mind right now because of the new update, lol :FacePalm::KEK:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Indeed, when speaking of "town" it would be "village"... I'm not an expert in English, I think that in the first translations I used "village", but then the official translator (native English) used "town", although I'm not sure right now... I have a lot of things on my mind right now because of the new update, lol :FacePalm::KEK:
Am I wrong to somehow rememeber that in Spanish you use the word "villa" for a village or a small town as opposed to "ciudad" for a big city? If so, then the native english translator somehow didn't get the "feeling" and translated it as "town". Whereby the word "villa" is in fact more near to "village" than it is to "town".. And "ciudad" is clearly "city". Just that "town" and "city" mean the same in english, which is not the case in Spanish with "villa" and "ciudad"..

In any case, making fun of Tonny as a "town boy" instead of "village boy".. makes no sense in english :)

Reactions: thunderkiss321
Dec 2, 2019
Am I wrong to somehow rememeber that in Spanish you use the word "villa" for a village or a small town as opposed to "ciudad" for a big city? If so, then the native english translator somehow didn't get the "feeling" and translated it as "town". Whereby the word "villa" is in fact more near to "village" than it is to "town".. And "ciudad" is clearly "city". Just that "town" and "city" mean the same in english, which is not the case in Spanish with "villa" and "ciudad"..

In any case, making fun of Tonny as a "town boy" instead of "village boy".. makes no sense in english :)
"Country boy" might be the best equivalent.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Right, but in actuality "villa" is rarely used, and most commonly, and what I use in the Spanish text in the game, is "pueblo" to refer to "village" (or small town).

Oh forget about the words.. I like where this is going.. lol
I mean.. Freud would probably turn around in his grave if he saw this but .. who cares about Freud :)
I'm sure Freud would succumb to Miss Cooper's "skills" :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Right, but in actuality "villa" is rarely used, and most commonly, and what I use in the Spanish text in the game, is "pueblo" to refer to "village" (or small town).

I'm sure Freud would succumb to Miss Cooper's "skills" :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:
But pueblo is clearly "village". How could he translate that with "town"? Maybe you should get a spanish native speaker wo also speaks english .. one from Puerto Rico or so :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
But pueblo is clearly "village". How could he translate that with "town"? Maybe you should get a spanish native speaker wo also speaks english .. one from Puerto Rico or so :)
"Village" and/or "Town" appears several times in the game, I'll have to check how it's translated... but change the translator? No way! I have received very good reviews of their translations and it works very well; there can always be some small mistake or misinterpretation, but in general I am very happy with the result... you should have tried the first version of the game when it was published, that one was translated by a friend using google translate, and every sentence was a joke, lol... I will only tell you that in the first version, a sentence similar to "Esos vaqueros le marcan una buena figura" was translated as "Those Texans brand her a good shape" (more or less, instead of "Those jeans give her a nice body shape") :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
Perhaps I'll still keep a copy of that first version... maybe someday I'll upload it again, if you want to have a laugh :p

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
"Village" and/or "Town" appears several times in the game, I'll have to check how it's translated... but change the translator? No way! I have received very good reviews of their translations and it works very well; there can always be some small mistake or misinterpretation, but in general I am very happy with the result... you should have tried the first version of the game when it was published, that one was translated by a friend using google translate, and every sentence was a joke, lol... I will only tell you that in the first version, a sentence similar to "Esos vaqueros le marcan una buena figura" was translated as "Those Texans brand her a good shape" (more or less, instead of "Those jeans give her a nice body shape") :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
Perhaps I'll still keep a copy of that first version... maybe someday I'll upload it again, if you want to have a laugh :p
Look.. if you are happy with this translator, ok, you made a nice game and in fact who cares about the text.. BUT, if you somehow do care, you should know that there are lots of spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the text. If this is a "native english speaker", than it is one of the kind that doesn't like school very much..Which would be no problem if he was a cowboy or a truck driver or so but, in my opinion, someone who earns money as a writer or translator, should have at least basic knowledge of his own language, because language is his job! The US of A is full of "native speakers" who can't make a difference between there and their or her, hear and hair.. not to mention affect and effect. But those people should not become writers! Or if they do , they should be able to make those differences. I give you only one example. See this 5c55e9c34a33a790465c89eaf5175fb4.jpg screenshot. I bet that what Ms Cooper wanted to say here was either Quit! or most probably Quiet!. But by no means did she want to say Quite here! Because "quite" means as much as .. "aproximately", and makes no sense here and with a "!" after it. Quite is never an order .. Quiet IS! (Silencio! :) And a few seconds after that, i remember a comment (of which i didn't take a screenshot) in which Megan "wear" not wearS some shoes.. I wear, you wear he/she/it wearS, OK? Basic.. And no, these are not typos, these are typical mistakes of teenagers who don't like to go to school.. And there are many like these in "quite" every scene in your game. Sorry, but someone who drives a car should know how to drive a car, someone who builds a house shold know how to build a house and someone who writes.. should know how to write. And not how to "righte". Right? :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
PS: I'm not a native englisch speaker but, unlike your translator, i did like to go to school :)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
mgomez0077 I just saw the latest 4K special starring the naughty girl we love also known as Jessy, and I am orgasmically pleased to announce that this has definitely passed the highly "prestigious" Pubic Hair Standard Inspection by the Hairy Bureau of "Investigation"!

10/10 would go out with her just to stroke her fiery red pubes

also 10/10 would totally give Canto Forte a golden shower if Jessy dared me to. :devilish: wait what? :oops:

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Man, this is really frustrating.. by Katia if i click on other exercises (which i must do because the quest requires it now) the game freezes! And also it's sunday and Megan doesn't appear on the map.. Does she not come every sunday? There's nothing else to do except repeat scenes and get again more points than needed by all girls (which may create problems)..

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, I'm a Spanish native, if you need any questions, tell me. On a village or village, one could say that a village is a small town, and a villa refers to a larger one, for example, Madrid, formerly, it is the town of Madrid.

Reactions: Aristos
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes