Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone have a save just when I have to take some pictures of Cassei after I bought a camera? unintentionally delete it, thank

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I appreciate your work :) ...but I have to warn that raising the points too much can be counterproductive; firstly, because it won't do any good to raise points if there's no new content created for high score levels, and secondly because it can cause jumps in the game and some scenes to be lost if you raise them too much. So, for those of you who use it, I recommend to base it only on the points that the missions ask you for, for example, if Katia asks you for 29 affection and 19 sexuality and you don't want to have to repeat so many times the training in the park, ok, use it, but only in these cases where the mission tells you the score to reach (note: the mission system is not yet active for Gina and Jessy, so better not use these cheats with them).
Thank you for the feedback (and this great game of course).
I've notived what you're saying. That's why I put the warning in the mod, but maybe I'll put some more details in there. So people known they're gonna mis out on some great content ;)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you for the feedback (and this great game of course).
I've notived what you're saying. That's why I put the warning in the mod, but maybe I'll put some more details in there. So people known they're gonna mis out on some great content ;)
Thanks! :giggle:

BTW, I guess you know that the game already incorporates a cheat system, clicking on Tony's nose allows you to increase aspects such as money, speed, study points or sexual ability points; although as in the case of the girls' points, I only recommend using it when you know what level you have to reach (with money or speed you can use it without problems, but if you increase too much the study or sexual ability points you might skip scenes or crash the game).

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
BTW, I guess you know that the game already incorporates a cheat system, clicking on Tony's nose allows you to increase aspects such as money, speed, study points or sexual ability points
Yes. I didn't include those in the mod, since they're already in the game.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well well well! This new preview has me far more keen on the next update! Been a long time since she's shown up!
Yes, she was a bit "forgotten" after her first appearance, hehe... but already in the last v0.2.3 she appeared again for a few moments... but in this next version I think it will be very interesting to see the whole scene where she appears :devilish::love:;)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I'm currently playing this for the first time and I must say that I'm not a fan of the forced submission shit with Miss Cooper (especially when it gave me an option and then just shat in my face and forced me anyway). I much prefer content like that being optional, as past a certain limit, it's a fetish that you either like or you don't. Obviously it's a different story if that fetish is the whole premise of/central to a game/VN, but in that case it's usually made rather obvious.

Before anyone says something along the lines of "female dom is one of the tags, so you should have expected it", I would argue that given the fact that "male dom" is also one of the tags, so it's understandable that I may be of the belief that it's a "choose your alignment" sort of thing.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm currently playing this for the first time and I must say that I'm not a fan of the forced submission shit with Miss Cooper (especially when it gave me an option and then just shat in my face and forced me anyway). I much prefer content like that being optional, as past a certain limit, it's a fetish that you either like or you don't. Obviously it's a different story if that fetish is the whole premise of/central to a game/VN, but in that case it's usually made rather obvious.

Before anyone says something along the lines of "female dom is one of the tags, so you should have expected it", I would argue that given the fact that "male dom" is also one of the tags, so it's understandable that I may be of the belief that it's a "choose your alignment" sort of thing.
This forced submission (female domination path) should be optional in future updates, according to the dev.
There are a few posts explaining that path, here is the one of the latest.

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I saw some posts in the thread that indicate FemDom scenes with Mrs. Cooper if I'm not mistaken.
Is there a possibility to get revenge yet?
I didn't play the game yet so my assumptions could be wrong, I'm sorry for that.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the Dev talk and the other questions circling the gamers ... here are the facts:
The case of Ms Cooper has already been discussed before... the idea was to show its two facets; in future updates the player will be able to choose "angel" or "demon", lol
It's part of the main plot so, what there is so far isn't avoidable ... but Cheer up! isn't so much and what there is afterwards compensates for it!
I'm sorry

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Please read the Dev talk and the other questions circling the gamers ... here are the facts:
As far as I understand the post which is already 3 months old, a revenge is planed.
Although it's interesting to know, what the dev has planned for the game, my question was if it's already in the game now.
I mean the post is 3 months old, so a lot could have changed.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As far as I understand the post which is already 3 months old, a revenge is planed.
Although it's interesting to know, what the dev has planned for the game, my question was if it's already in the game now.
it is the time of the latest update, more or less...so, nothing new there, yet.

Reactions: Crexox1337

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This is not my main job, and because of this the updates take a while to be published, but they are usually big :p
I'm working hard to get the next update ready as soon as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
This is not my main job, and because of this the updates take a while to be published, but they are usually big :p
I'm working hard to get the next update ready as soon as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound impatient. I love the renders of the game and I'm really eager to try and support you on Patreon eventually, if i like it.
But I would like to try out the game when it's possible to get revenge on Mrs. Cooper or at least if I can skip the femdom stuff, thats why I've asked. I have no problem waiting a few monthts more :)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes