Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I mean the kink itself, it's a major buzzkill for me.
But in future updates it will be possible to avoid the mini-game (which I think is the most annoying part), and once the first two scenes of this type are over, the player will be able to decide whether to "go that way" or not :p:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
But in future updates it will be possible to avoid the mini-game (which I think is the most annoying part), and once the first two scenes of this type are over, the player will be able to decide whether to "go that way" or not :p:ROFLMAO:
This is a reason why I try to avoid sand box vn. Every time if you want to progress or have to grind you have to play sometimes through stuff you dislike, and wait for the update to come to help you avoid buzzkill scenes or give another option. The wait can be long because devs want to put their focus on other characters and places in the world. However, mgomez0077 do what you do, cause what you do is good.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
A
You can buy items in the store (and later in the Fashion Store) as those items are unlocked (there is no content created for all items in the store... for example, you can't buy the laptop yet because there is nothing to do with it, at the moment).

As for the cigarettes and gum, they are to be able to "look better" at the shop assistant :devilish:
That's It.. I Thought I Can Use Those Items. By The Way Your Game Is Nice Specially Main Female Gender. GINA .. I Want Her Picture For Profile I Mean Sexy Pic

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thought this great game could use a cheatmod. So here it is.

View attachment 541850
I appreciate your work :) ...but I have to warn that raising the points too much can be counterproductive; firstly, because it won't do any good to raise points if there's no new content created for high score levels, and secondly because it can cause jumps in the game and some scenes to be lost if you raise them too much. So, for those of you who use it, I recommend to base it only on the points that the missions ask you for, for example, if Katia asks you for 29 affection and 19 sexuality and you don't want to have to repeat so many times the training in the park, ok, use it, but only in these cases where the mission tells you the score to reach (note: the mission system is not yet active for Gina and Jessy, so better not use these cheats with them).

Put sex scene with Casandra please...It Will Come out in spanish version?
Once the new version is released (v0.2.4) a poll will be launched to know which secondary character to pay special attention to; in the previous poll the winner was Katia, maybe in the next one it will be Charlene... or Olivia, or Alexia/Sabrina, or... :p:devilish:
Maybe you can vote to support Charlene... and the project, lol :ROFLMAO:

What do you mean? The game is already in Spanish :unsure:

kiko_19

Feb 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "mgomez0077, publicación: 2996460, miembro: 243121"]
Lo siento, leí tan rápido, pensé que estabas hablando de Charlene, jaja ... Bueno, Cassie ha estado progresando, y estoy seguro de que pronto verás más de ella. :diabólico:: LOL:
[/CITAR]

muchas gracias por cassie es la mejor y la más sexy con suerte podemos ir a más con ella ... una duda como sucede de la versión en Mac estoy en 0.2.3b y me gustaría comenzar con 0.2.3c? y más o menos cuando crees que la próxima actualización que dices puede estar lista? muchas gracias por el gran trabajo

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "mgomez0077, publicación: 2996460, miembro: 243121"]
Lo siento, leí tan rápido, pensé que estabas hablando de Charlene, jaja ... Bueno, Cassie ha estado progresando, y estoy seguro de que pronto verás más de ella. :diabólico:: LOL:
[/CITAR]

muchas gracias por cassie es la mejor y la más sexy con suerte podemos ir a más con ella ... una duda como sucede de la versión en Mac estoy en 0.2.3b y me gustaría comenzar con 0.2.3c? y más o menos cuando crees que la próxima actualización que dices puede estar lista? muchas gracias por el gran trabajo
En el página principal alguien ya publicó un parche para pasar de la v0.2.3b a la v0.2.3c sin tener que descargar el juego entero; básicamente tienes que remplazar el archivo "scripts.rpa" por el nuevo que descargues (En MAC está dentro de "\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\"
De todos modos revisa el changelog, ya que la versión "c" se publicó solo para corregir algunos errores, el más importante era que quizá no se veían las scenas con Megan, si no has tenido problema con esto no hace falta que actualices.

En cuanto a la publicación de la próxima vesión, sólo puedo decir que estoy trabajando mucho en ella, y que creo que os gustará :p
En Patreon hay más información al respecto (por favor no me juzguéis mal, hehe, entended que los que colaboran en el proyecto deben tener algun "beneficio" en ello, en este caso, sólo por ser patron se puede acceder a las noticias sobre la evolución en la creación del juego y posibles fechas de publicación)

----------

On the OP someone already published a patch to upgrade from v0.2.3b to v0.2.3c without having to download the whole game; you basically have to replace the "scripts.rpa" file with the new one you download (On MAC it's inside "Contents\Resources\autorun\game")

Anyway check the changelog, since version "c" was published only to correct some bugs, the most important was that maybe you couldn't see the scenes with Megan, if you didn't have a problem with this you don't need to update.

As for the publication of the next version, I can only say that I'm working hard on it, and that I think you will like it :p
In Patreon there is more information about it (please don't judge me wrong, lol, understand that those who collaborate in the project must have some "benefit" in it, in this case, only for being a patron you can access the news about the evolution in the creation of the game and possible release dates)

Reactions: kiko_19

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
I have a doubt that I am in the version when I copy the files to go to ac, it still appears that I am in b ... to pass the version, do you have to have done the scenes with gina and jess? or it is not necessary my last scene in b was with Katia in the hospital ...
Or do we have to move from one version to another, first 2.2b then 2.3.retch then 2.3.b and 2.3.c?

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Tengo una duda de que estoy en la versión by cuando copio los archivos para ir a c, sigue apareciendo que estoy en b ... para pasar la versión, ¿debes haber hecho las escenas con gina y jess? o no es necesario mi última escena en b fue con Katia en el hospital ...
You know it's an english forum right?
Rule #5 - We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Sep 18, 2018
Once the new version is released (v0.2.4) a poll will be launched to know which secondary character to pay special attention to; in the previous poll the winner was Katia, maybe in the next one it will be Charlene... or Olivia, or Alexia/Sabrina, or... :p:devilish:
Create one public poll too and I'll definitely vote.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I have a doubt that I am in the version when I copy the files to go to ac, it still appears that I am in b ... to pass the version, do you have to have done the scenes with gina and jess? or it is not necessary my last scene in b was with Katia in the hospital ...
Or do we have to move from one version to another, first 2.2b then 2.3.retch then 2.3.b and 2.3.c?
There are no new scenes when switching from v0.2.3b to v0.2.3c; there are only programming corrections to fix some bugs, the most important being one that could prevent you from seeing the scenes with Megan.

If with Katia you have only reached the hospital scene, you still have a long way to go :devilish:
Check what it says on the quests, you should have a new one for Katia when you complete the hospital scene.

Create one public poll too and I'll definitely vote.
But then, what reward would the patrons have? You'll understand that those who decide some aspects of the game are the ones who support it :p;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes