Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
Add tattoo to waist sides and angell wings that makes Horny ME :love: leg tattoo + saw it from goodgirlgona bad
try develop on Gina and Jessy :)
Please remove scott dont want to see Gina with him having sex ;)
yesss i also not like Scott.
can't wait to see MC fighting with Scott or something.
because i want Gina for myself.
i already love her so much thats why i turned into fetish with churly hair girl especially latina curly hair looks like Gina.

Reactions: Hysni

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi,
wehere i can buy Katia a new sports outfit?
You need to talk to Jessy about that, I don't remember what day it was but might have been a Friday? but see her in the evening when she is in her room you can ask her about the shop that sells it.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone know when the future content will came out? this update doesn't bring any new content so i hoped that the next update will come sooner.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
...this update doesn't bring any new content...
What update? From v0.2.2 to v0.2.3 of course there is new content :p

As for the new version... well, the problem is that since v0.2.3 was released we have been in December, a bad month to work :giggle:; and in January, as I am a freelancer, I have quite a lot of work in terms of paperwork (I hate paperwork, lol :mad::LOL:)... Luckily I've already finished it and now is when I'm really going to work hard to have it ready as soon as possible, although there's still a bit left... these last weeks I've been doing what usually takes more time, the animations... and I think you're going to like them :devilish::love::devilish:

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016

As for the new version... well, the problem is that since v0.2.3 was released we have been in December, a bad month to work :giggle:; and in January, as I am a freelancer, I have quite a lot of work in terms of paperwork (I hate paperwork, lol :mad::LOL:)... Luckily I've already finished it and now is when I'm really going to work hard to have it ready as soon as possible, although there's still a bit left... these last weeks I've been doing what usually takes more time, the animations... and I think you're going to like them :devilish::love::devilish:
Thanks for the answer, good work! I can't wait to play the new update, I'm sure it will be a great one!

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Oh well, please stop being so polite and nice to me and make me feel like the bad guy, now i regret for putting that comment lol, i forgot people have their own life too so just ignore my comment and take your time, good luck ;)

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh well, please stop being so polite and nice to me and make me feel like the bad guy, now i regret for putting that comment lol, i forgot people have their own life too so just ignore my comment and take your time, good luck ;)
You're not "the bad guy" at all :ROFLMAO:, it's normal to want to play the next update, that means you like the game and I'm glad :)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can you add a way to skip some kinks if we're not into them?

I was really frustrated and annoyed that the only way through the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was to keep moving forward. I get no joy from that sort of content and while I have no problem when a game includes it, I really don't want to have to participate in it, even virtually.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I found your earlier message...

I'd like you to continue testing the game, spend the second meeting with the teacher (please don't get too angry with the minigame in this scene, just lose as many times as you need and each time your progress bar will go faster ... I say this because this has been the main criticism of this new version, by the way, this is already corrected with the last v0.2c), and once you overcome this second meeting, Tony is brave enough to "cheer up" Jessy in the bathroom :devilish:
Using: BigCitysPleasures-0.2.3c-pc

Nope, not optimal at all. Doesn't seem to lose any faster, ~30 seconds for the mistress's red bar to make it to the end and tell you that you've failed. (8 cycles through so far) and just makes me more frustrated and angry with each repetition.

The only path seems to be to hammer the z and x keys like a good sub to satisfy your mistress and get the fuck out of the scene.

If this is the main path the MC is on, maybe I should just be jumping off this entirely?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
1 "bug" and 1 mechanic I do not understand.

English language selected, Morning, University, go toward the bathroom, get Spanish text.

I don't understand the mechanic for using inventory items.

Tuesday Night, select map, select your apartment

I have a rose in inventory.
Gina's room shows a rose above it, indicating I'm supposed to do something.
Open Inventory, select the rose
Close the inventory
Then enter the room
As you're leaving it finally mentions you've got the rose and the scene proceeds.

THAT TOOK FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT.

There's nothing intuitive about the concept that prior to entering the room you're going to use something in you should select it in inventory and close the inventory screen. That's completely COUNTER intuitive.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I really enjoyed Jessy, Katia and Charlene. Cassie and Gina were alright, the current "ending" for Gina kinda made me go meh cause
. I really hated the whole teacher thing, just really not my thing, would of been nice to be given an option to dominate her instead. Overall I like it so far but I feel like this game is going for way too many girls and the girl that interested me from the start (Gina) just seems to not go the way I want so kinda lost interest in that. I doubt Jessy will be tamed but it would be an interesting thing for her to actually fall in love with MC, Katia and Charlene could still be interesting too. Anyway we will see if next update brings back interest or not.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I found your earlier message...

Using: BigCitysPleasures-0.2.3c-pc

Nope, not optimal at all. Doesn't seem to lose any faster, ~30 seconds for the mistress's red bar to make it to the end and tell you that you've failed. (8 cycles through so far) and just makes me more frustrated and angry with each repetition.

The only path seems to be to hammer the z and x keys like a good sub to satisfy your mistress and get the fuck out of the scene.

If this is the main path the MC is on, maybe I should just be jumping off this entirely?
In the first compilation that minigame was really difficult because the objective was that the player lost a couple of times (without any penalty) to finally win and satisfy Ms Cooper, you even had to use both hands to be able to win (although every time you lose the player gains speed, so it's easier the next time you try)... I understood that that was not liked, lol, and now, the game is "very" easy, now you can win the first time you try and with only one hand ;):ROFLMAO:
Anyway, it will end up incorporating a button to be able to avoid that mini-game (although I can't tell you in which version... at most it will be in v3.0, where I plan to do a reprogramming in several places to improve the gameplay and avoid so many repetitions)

1 "bug" and 1 mechanic I do not understand.

English language selected, Morning, University, go toward the bathroom, get Spanish text.

I don't understand the mechanic for using inventory items.

Tuesday Night, select map, select your apartment

I have a rose in inventory.
Gina's room shows a rose above it, indicating I'm supposed to do something.
Open Inventory, select the rose
Close the inventory
Then enter the room
As you're leaving it finally mentions you've got the rose and the scene proceeds.

THAT TOOK FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT.

There's nothing intuitive about the concept that prior to entering the room you're going to use something in you should select it in inventory and close the inventory screen. That's completely COUNTER intuitive.
Thank you for reporting the bug, I will correct it in the next version ;)

As for the inventory system, I don't think it's that complicated, in Gina's room the icon with the Rose appears when it can be used, that already makes you think you need it... you take it from the inventory and enter the room... it doesn't seem that complicated (note: that image of the Rose was added to make it more intuitive, it wasn't there before, lol)

I really enjoyed Jessy, Katia and Charlene. Cassie and Gina were alright, the current "ending" for Gina kinda made me go meh cause
. I really hated the whole teacher thing, just really not my thing, would of been nice to be given an option to dominate her instead. Overall I like it so far but I feel like this game is going for way too many girls and the girl that interested me from the start (Gina) just seems to not go the way I want so kinda lost interest in that. I doubt Jessy will be tamed but it would be an interesting thing for her to actually fall in love with MC, Katia and Charlene could still be interesting too. Anyway we will see if next update brings back interest or not.
Let's see how the story goes :p;):LOL:

Junskin

Jan 27, 2020
Hi people!

The administrators have been very kind to reserve this second post for me so I can have, in a centralized way, some things that can be useful to you in the game.

A kind of FAQ of the game that little by little I will fill (right now, at Christmas, I don't have much time, have a little patience :p)

To start with I'm going to link to some guides or tips so you don't miss any content while playing; something that many of you ask in this thread :)

There is no unified guide for the entire game, but you can follow these guides and tips:

Guide to play all content up to v0.2:
(English / Spanish)

Steps to follow to reach the end of v0.2.1:
(At the end of the guide, on page 6, there are the requirements

Guide to play the new content of v0.2.2:
(It's the same guide I linked to for v0.2.1) (English / Spanish)

Extra, Link to requirements to see the "great" scenes with Jessy and Gina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

IMPORTANT
Currently the game has a help system (Quests) with which it is very easy to know what to do at any given time. The problem is that this system is not yet implemented for Gina and Jessy, so you may still need to look at some guides.
To access the help system, click on the information button ("i") and then on the "Quests" tab.
Hi people!

The administrators have been very kind to reserve this second post for me so I can have, in a centralized way, some things that can be useful to you in the game.

A kind of FAQ of the game that little by little I will fill (right now, at Christmas, I don't have much time, have a little patience :p)

To start with I'm going to link to some guides or tips so you don't miss any content while playing; something that many of you ask in this thread :)

There is no unified guide for the entire game, but you can follow these guides and tips:

Guide to play all content up to v0.2:
(English / Spanish)

Steps to follow to reach the end of v0.2.1:
(At the end of the guide, on page 6, there are the requirements

Guide to play the new content of v0.2.2:
(It's the same guide I linked to for v0.2.1) (English / Spanish)

Extra, Link to requirements to see the "great" scenes with Jessy and Gina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

IMPORTANT
Currently the game has a help system (Quests) with which it is very easy to know what to do at any given time. The problem is that this system is not yet implemented for Gina and Jessy, so you may still need to look at some guides.
To access the help system, click on the information button ("i") and then on the "Quests" tab.
Hi erm the android download doesn't seem to be working may you fix it?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How Can Buy Laptop Or Other Things And Where I Use Cigarettes And Cwhing Gum
You can buy items in the store (and later in the Fashion Store) as those items are unlocked (there is no content created for all items in the store... for example, you can't buy the laptop yet because there is nothing to do with it, at the moment).

As for the cigarettes and gum, they are to be able to "look better" at the shop assistant :devilish:

Reactions: Sriya
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes