scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Forced Female Domination, and cock and ball torture, that you can't avoid because attending class will eventually put you in that situation.

That's disappointing to me, because the Addison model is by far my favorite of the characters.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
At last got Gina :)
But after that i got Disapointed when i saw Scot with her having sex that crushed me :( i thought gina had feeling towards Main char (it was realy bad seeing)
Later dont know nothing to do .. is there more that i can do to get gina or ? thats all for this patch ???

(For next patch add relationship + pregnancy to choose by main char)...dam i writed all my feelings here hahahaha

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
Seeing the latest posts on the game's patreon page, it seems that the update will not only be dedicated to Gina, but we will also have hot moments with Jessy, right?:devilish:
Those animations of Jessy are incredible and the images of Gina in the shower are ... wowo_O. I really want the next version to come out.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope they remove scot next update i want all females to me xD
Mother is beatifull sister to great game with be :devilish:(y)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Forced Female Domination, and cock and ball torture, that you can't avoid because attending class will eventually put you in that situation.

That's disappointing to me, because the Addison model is by far my favorite of the characters.
As I have commented several times here, the encounters with Ms Cooper cannot be avoided because they are part of the main plot, but once these first encounters are over, the player will have more options to choose from... you will see in future versions ;)

At last got Gina :)
But after that i got Disapointed when i saw Scot with her having sex that crushed me :( i thought gina had feeling towards Main char (it was realy bad seeing)
Later dont know nothing to do .. is there more that i can do to get gina or ? thats all for this patch ???
The "great" scene with Gina is unfinished... not having time the last version (v0.2.3) was published without the continuation of the scene with Gina; and that's why you can see "strange" things if you keep seeing Gina, as it seems that that scene hasn't happened... I'm working on the continuation for v0.2.4 and I hope you like it :)

Seeing the latest posts on the game's patreon page, it seems that the update will not only be dedicated to Gina, but we will also have hot moments with Jessy, right?:devilish:
Those animations of Jessy are incredible and the images of Gina in the shower are ... wowo_O. I really want the next version to come out.:p
Yes, Jessy appeared shortly in the last version so for v0.2.4, our dear protagonists, Gina and Jessy, will back with a bang :devilish::love::ROFLMAO:

Today I finished another one of the animations with Jessy... after 27 hours of rendering o_O

Dec 2, 2019
Just patreonized this game. Great looking, nice assortment of diverse looking girls with personalities (not just the Tall, Big Boobed Blonde and the mandatory overly grouchy tatted undercut brunette rebel girl) that are good for a non-native English Dev. Goth/Rebel girls look like more like "real life" Goth Gals, can't explain exactly what I mean.

Graphics are very good.
Main Interest & some other characters have Curly Hair, Pubes, and best of all - big boobs that actually shake around and/or lie flat, rather than being 100% plastic ones that never change shape relative to gravity/movement like in most games. I love big boobs but the neverchanging "Plastic" ones, such as when an alleged natural 45-year old MILF with DDs lays down and the breasts point to the sky like a Saturn V rocket, ruin a lot of scenes in other games.

Likeable MC who isn't a superperv/manipulative wierdo.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Just patreonized this game. Great looking, nice assortment of diverse looking girls with personalities (not just the Tall, Big Boobed Blonde and the mandatory overly grouchy tatted undercut brunette rebel girl) that are good for a non-native English Dev. Goth/Rebel girls look like more like "real life" Goth Gals, can't explain exactly what I mean.

Graphics are very good.
Main Interest & some other characters have Curly Hair, Pubes, and best of all - big boobs that actually shake around and/or lie flat, rather than being 100% plastic ones that never change shape relative to gravity/movement like in most games. I love big boobs but the neverchanging "Plastic" ones, such as when an alleged natural 45-year old MILF with DDs lays down and the breasts point to the sky like a Saturn V rocket, ruin a lot of scenes in other games.

His teacher is turning him to pervert ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you very much for your support! :love:;)

I'm glad that you like the game and what you say about the girls; in fact, I've tried to make sure that there's variety, and that each girl has a personality in line with her history, her lifestyle, etc (it's not always easy to put myself in each character's shoes, but I try to do my best :p)

Graphics are very good.
LOL :LOL:
Yes, I also try to have a variety of breasts and pussies, hahaha... and it's not easy, the naked scenes are complicated because if I don't tweak the breasts, asses or pussies, they would look like you say, all the same.

BTW, in the next version there are some animations with real physics simulation, so the breasts, ass or hair will have an even more realistic movement :devilish:
I have already published some tests in Patreon, and this Thursday I will "free" them for all the patrons and I will also publish them in this forum, I hope you like them :)

He's a good boy :devilish::ROFLMAO:

His teacher is turning him to pervert ;)
I think even if Ms. Cooper didn't help him become more perverted, he would still be, surrounded by such beauties...
especially Jessy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thank you very much for your support! :love:;)

I'm glad that you like the game and what you say about the girls; in fact, I've tried to make sure that there's variety, and that each girl has a personality in line with her history, her lifestyle, etc (it's not always easy to put myself in each character's shoes, but I try to do my best :p)

LOL :LOL:
Yes, I also try to have a variety of breasts and pussies, hahaha... and it's not easy, the naked scenes are complicated because if I don't tweak the breasts, asses or pussies, they would look like you say, all the same.

BTW, in the next version there are some animations with real physics simulation, so the breasts, ass or hair will have an even more realistic movement :devilish:
I have already published some tests in Patreon, and this Thursday I will "free" them for all the patrons and I will also publish them in this forum, I hope you like them :)

He's a good boy :devilish::ROFLMAO:

I think even if Ms. Cooper didn't help him become more perverted, he would still be, surrounded by such beauties... and Jessy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That Teacher sparked MC's Fuse to become a perver :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He fucked Jessy's mouth in her sleep long before his teacher started messing with him.
Tony doesn't fool me, behind that good child appearance he was a fucking perv since day 1. Only God knows what really happened between him and that bear in the mountains.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Add tattoo to waist sides and angell wings that makes Horny ME :love: leg tattoo + saw it from goodgirlgona bad
try develop on Gina and Jessy :)
Please remove scott dont want to see Gina with him having sex ;)

Reactions: Hendriyugi

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.4 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah... the inability to choose and avoid content with Addison killed this game for me. Pity because I liked the character models.

Edit: The more I think on it this is an unavoidable scene where the MC is drugged and raped... that's incredibly shitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and scarfer
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes