Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
so no ones gonna port the new update for android?
I think it's useless for you to ask this to the DEVELOPER of this game, because he / they are impressed arrogant not want to respond to questions related to Android.
it's been 2 weeks my question never responded.
although I like the storyline of this game, but it's time to delete the bookmark page of this game.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard and Abhai

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think it's useless for you to ask this to the DEVELOPER of this game, because he / they are impressed arrogant not want to respond to questions related to Android.
it's been 2 weeks my question never responded.
although I like the storyline of this game, but it's time to delete the bookmark page of this game.
The game is available in Android, as well as PC/Linux and MAC, since weeks.

I don't know if you noticed that I'm not the one publishing it in this forum, so it's not up to me to answer this kind of questions; and I think I've answered all the others correctly, so... sorry for my arrogance :cautious:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v0.2c Public Link :

Pc :

Mac:

Android :
Please note that this is the last "Public" version, but not the last version of the game.
The v0.2c would also be v0.2.0c... but the last version of the game is v0.2.3c, and there is a lot of new content :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Argion

Modder
Mar 21, 2019
Please note that this is the last "Public" version, but not the last version of the game.
The v0.2c would also be v0.2.0c... but the last version of the game is v0.2.3c, and there is a lot of new content :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Sory put the web without looking

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
A question is there chance to have sex with Gina ? Affection 166 sexuality 89
jessy got 40af 108 sex

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes