salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
I know i posted a question a few hours ago but i have another one:
will the "club" (that the "friends" of Gina and Jess said they go to at the beggining of the game) appear on the map at some point of the game or will any club be on the map in the gagme at all? (looking at this game its kinda similar to Milfy City for me and thats another one of the reasons why i ask this)

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
After getting the points, keep training with her, and the day she wears the retro sports dress, something will happen ;)
Well, if the "Retro" one is the one that says "Fitness" on it then i' already passed that training part and nothing happened...at least i didn't see anything being different than at other trainings i was with her.... What should i look out for? i think i still have a save that was at that training so i can go back to it, so pls tell me :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I know i posted a question a few hours ago but i have another one:
will the "club" (that the "friends" of Gina and Jess said they go to at the beggining of the game) appear on the map at some point of the game or will any club be on the map in the gagme at all? (looking at this game its kinda similar to Milfy City for me and thats another one of the reasons why i ask this)
Yes, at some point there will be a nightclub, but not yet.

Well, if the "Retro" one is the one that says "Fitness" on it then i' already passed that training part and nothing happened...at least i didn't see anything being different than at other trainings i was with her.... What should i look out for? i think i still have a save that was at that training so i can go back to it, so pls tell me :)
If you manage to get to those points, after training in the dress that says "Fitness", the sequence is different...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You Friggen tease! :love: :LOL: Just kidding.....or am I??:devilish:
It's possible, but not intentional :p:ROFLMAO:

I'm just notifyi in case anyone's interested... and I'm giving the full version to the project's supporters who certainly deserve that reward :love::giggle:

At least I leave you with some image, it’s better than nothing :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There's more to come ;)

• Haha
Reactions: markus T

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, at some point there will be a nightclub, but not yet.

If you manage to get to those points, after training in the dress that says "Fitness", the sequence is different...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok Thanks for the help with the training info. About the Nightclub, when you said "but not yet", did you mean that a nighclub will only be added in a future update, or is one already in the game and i just have to go further in the story until it appears on the map?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok Thanks for the help with the training info. About the Nightclub, when you said "but not yet", did you mean that a nighclub will only be added in a future update, or is one already in the game and i just have to go further in the story until it appears on the map?
In future updates :p

Silvatec

Jan 1, 2019
Really good game, the funny thing about me playing this is because i discovered the game in one of my friends pc.. hahaha i remember his face when he saw i opening the game.
Hope that all goes well for you in life, Peace.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Really good game, the funny thing about me playing this is because i discovered the game in one of my friends pc.. hahaha i remember his face when he saw i opening the game.
Hope that all goes well for you in life, Peace.
You never know what surprises life has in store for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy the game!

Reactions: Silvatec

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well damn that's a new one....getting cock blocked from beyond the grave

I was vague but spoilered it anyway just to be safe lol

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes