Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You are overthinking it, she won the poll for the simple reason that the majority of BC'sP fans are crazy about fitness and sport in general. Don't know about you, but I usually read this thread between push-up series and also while I'm getting my protein shakes ready.

Science and technology? Slutty chicks with big boobs? Naaaah! Charlene and Olivia didn't stand a chance.
LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is there a walkthrough for the entire game thus far, or a link to the old walkthrough?

Edit: I've looked through this entire thread 3 times now, and all I find are references to previous posts and the changelog, or some comment about "just keep playing" but that isn't very helpful.

I'd like a breakdown of what affection/sexuality levels for various characters unlock scenes. I have no idea if, for example, 109 sexuality with Jessy is enough or not for where I am currently progressed.

Does ANYONE have a link to the old walkthroughs?
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-129#post-2770306

Reactions: BayJay47

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
New compilation published:

Changelog v0.2.3c:
  • Fixed two mistakes in the English translation that make the game give error in scenes with Megan
  • Fixed a problem with one of the replays (Jessy with Dickuo)
  • Fixed a possible problem that didn't activate the variable needed to view Megan's scenes
  • Fixed some spelling and translation errors

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Good night people. My game in version 0.2.3b does not open, error message appears, who can help me I am very grateful. (translation via google translator)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Good night people. My game in version 0.2.3b does not open, error message appears, who can help me I am very grateful. (translation via google translator)
That error indicates a duplicate translation.
I detected that problem before I made the compilations and it shouldn't happen, but I don't know where your save file comes from or if you're playing an official version.

The fastest way to fix it is to delete the files "meg.rpy" and "meg.rpyc" from inside the "scripts" and "tl/english/scripts" folders... but that will make the patch be disabled, it's not recommended.

UPDATE: To keep the patch working, you can try to delete, instead of "meg.rpy" and "meg.rpyc", the "meg_np.rpy" and "meg_np.rpyc" files and try if it works (Make a backup before delete the files)

Another option is to download the game again, in its official version you shouldn't have that problem.

Another option is to download the new compilation v0.2.3c; there is the link to Patron in the post above.

Fucklentine

Sep 23, 2019
On patreon v0.2.3c but inside the game is 0.2c..same or nope? And i found some minor bug when open inventory, it cant be closed..so impossible to give rose to gina...sorry for bad english

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Version 0.2c (or 0.2.0c) is the last public version, but the last version of the game is v0.2.3c

From what I see, in the screenshot version, the inventory is closed with a small X in the upper right corner.
In more recent versions it's closed by pressing the same icon you use to open it.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This month's 4K special with the Rebel girls is ready:

Remember you can also buy the 4K specials here:
(in Shop section)

This month of December there are 3 images of the Rebel girls with their corresponding "postwork" (12 images in total); I leave you with a low resolution preview:
patreon_4K Special_December 2019_Rebels_1_Postwork_1.png

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
That error indicates a duplicate translation.
I detected that problem before I made the compilations and it shouldn't happen, but I don't know where your save file comes from or if you're playing an official version.

The fastest way to fix it is to delete the files "meg.rpy" and "meg.rpyc" from inside the "scripts" and "tl/english/scripts" folders... but that will make the patch be disabled, it's not recommended.

UPDATE: To keep the patch working, you can try to delete, instead of "meg.rpy" and "meg.rpyc", the "meg_np.rpy" and "meg_np.rpyc" files and try if it works (Make a backup before delete the files)

Another option is to download the game again, in its official version you shouldn't have that problem.

Another option is to download the new compilation v0.2.3c; there is the link to Patron in the post above.
thanks for answering. I will try the options you indicated. Happy Holidays.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I saw in the genre "hypnotism" but "not decided yet". What does that mean?

Is there hypnosis in the game or not?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So the only 2 quests left are Having fun with Katia and Visiting Olivia. Do these ever get fully resolved or are they constantly repeatable? I got to the katia splits/hj scene and it seems like thats it. Is that were that ends? Also, is megan just in the 1 scene for the parent/teacher conference?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I saw in the genre "hypnotism" but "not decided yet". What does that mean?

Is there hypnosis in the game or not?
There's a kind of "hypnotism" but there's probably more to come o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where the fashion shop? i need to get the sport suit
Talk to Jessy on Friday, she'll tell you where to find a good fashion store ;)

So the only 2 quests left are Having fun with Katia and Visiting Olivia. Do these ever get fully resolved or are they constantly repeatable? I got to the katia splits/hj scene and it seems like thats it. Is that were that ends? Also, is megan just in the 1 scene for the parent/teacher conference?
Yes, with Megan there's up to the scene with the meeting with Ms. Cooper and then back to the apartment :devilish:

The mission with Olivia can't be completed, so don't worry about that (although if you visit her there are two random variations; one where Charlene is seen spying and another where the scenes with Olivia are different).

With Katia you can still do more things (complete more missions). You have to keep training with her; make sure you do all the exercises to increase your points ;):devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
FROM LEÓN (SPAIN) I WISH EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS GAME, HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, ESPECIALLY TO MGOMEZ FOR GIVING US TO GINA, JESSY AND ALL THE OTHER GIRLS.:giggle::giggle:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wish the same for everyone!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Have a good time with your loved ones... especially with Gina, Jessy and all the other girls :love::devilish::love:

PS: I'm working hard to get the Christmas specials ready soon ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes