ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Now this psycho Cooper is trying to get the Mom involved.
This has the dad's stench written all over it.
I know she said that he's dead so maybe the sicko faked his death.
Many games start that way. Or a member of the family who is just as twisted to come up with a plan like this. Now I see what all that studying was really for.
Trying to mess with their lives now that he's no longer part of it.
I feel like not visiting Cooper and not going to college anymore to get away from those 2 psychos. There are no options not no when the scenes trigger anyway.
So I might as well stay away from that mess.
Regular periodic meetings with the student paresnts...yeah right.
She the one paying for his tuition not the other way around.
That isn't middle school or high schoe it startsol.
He's a man and doesn't need his mom to cross the street anymore.
That's all made up BS to get to the rest of the family involved.
Man what a sicko that Cooper is. Yep that did it no more school for me. She crossed the line.
She's definitely a sicko. And there are no choices to stop that sicko path once it starts.
This game is about triggering the events but can't do a thing to stop them cause there are no options. I say it was his older sister who took his virginity.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Feliz Navidad to chuselgrande, Feliz Navidad and Bon Nadal to our beloved dev mgomez0077!
I wish you all a great holiday season with your families and some free time to play our favourite games.
BTW, in my letter to Santa I asked for a real-life Gina. Can't wait to get up in the morning!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Bon Nadal també a tu, Aristos! ;)

Y a todos los que hacéis que lo pase tan bien creando este juego; con gente como vosotros el camino se hace más llevadero :giggle:
Feliz Navidad y Buen Año Nuevo !!!
--------
And to all of you who make me have such a good time creating this game; with people like you the path becomes more bearable.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

So... you ordered Gina for Christmas? :eek:
Shit... Well, I'll have to be satisfied with Jessy :devilish::ROFLMAO:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Lets be honest, Jessy is best girl. You cannot convince me otherwise. Only contender at this point is possibly younger sister, will have to wait and see what kinda content we get with her. Sounds like she's a virgin, which is fantastic as I'd looooove a good defloration scene with her and MC. I also find it hilarious that Jessy is somewhat jealous of her.... xD.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Well, I missed some content during last months but I'll try to play your game again. Just a question, how can I vote for you in the Christmas contest? porcus or mgomez0077??

And this man is right, Jessy is the best girl in the game. Love those freckles!

Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, I missed some content during last months but I'll try to play your game again. Just a question, how can I vote for you in the Christmas contest? porcus or mgomez0077??

And this man is right, Jessy is the best girl in the game. Love those freckles!

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Otyi

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know the correct sequence for the without compliment photo sets?
Always use the same plane when you take the photos; if you do this in both options (with lingerie and with the sofa) another special photoshoot will be unlocked; and at the end of this one, you will be able to continue with Cassie's next mission ;)

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
You need (and I say it by memory), 29 or more points of affinity and 19 or more points of sexuality... I don't remember exactly the points that you can get while doing the usual training, but when you finish them, when you say goodbye to Katia and you stare at her, if you tell her that she is very pretty you will get points of affinity, and if you tell her that she is in good shape you will get points of sexuality.

Just use the button to jump days quickly and be able to retrain with her. When you get these points, you just have to wait for her to wear the "retro" clothes and there you will see the new scene... and then go for Jess :devilish::D
Hi I' started the game yesterday, with the v0.2.3b, and did the Katia-training so many times that i even reached more points with her than it needed according to the quest-list but it still is in the quest-list (i thought it'll disappear once i reach the needed points) and nothin else special happened, nothing changed... did i do something wrong or the wrong way, or should i see any changes like the quest disappear from the quest-list and new ways appear to meet Katia, or what exactly should i see changing with her? i saw she was wearing mostly different outfits for each training but nothing else changed...
Big City Pleasures v023b - Katia-mission01.jpg Big City Pleasures v023b - Katia-mission02.jpg

Reactions: Mark17

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi I' started the game yesterday, with the v0.2.3b, and did the Katia-training so many times that i even reached more points with her than it needed according to the quest-list but it still is in the quest-list (i thought it'll disappear once i reach the needed points) and nothin else special happened, nothing changed... did i do something wrong or the wrong way, or should i see any changes like the quest disappear from the quest-list and new ways appear to meet Katia, or what exactly should i see changing with her? i saw she was wearing mostly different outfits for each training but nothing else changed...
View attachment 498087 View attachment 498088
After getting the points, keep training with her, and the day she wears the retro sports dress, something will happen ;)

I missed the fifth scene, how can I get it?
That scene is Jessy with Dickuo... there is a known problem in v0.2.3b that could cause this; it's already fixed in the current v0.2.3c

If you have access to the console I can tell you the command you have to type to activate that replay.

Which variation points we need for girls can someone give exact numbers?
Just follow the missions of each girl.
And for Gina and Jessy, who don't have help system activated, use the guides:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes