ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am probably the 999th to ask it but, is there a complete WT for this game ?
I think I did the 0.1 long ago but my saves doesn't work anymore.
I don't need saves, I would do it whole but not searching how to.

Thanks

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Glad it's katia , there is no Gina, she is a disappointment and her scenes and story are shitty she make mc loser that's the reason why she didn't win the poll
Well... Gina wasn't in the poll as she was a main character, so it's impossible that she won; but in the monthly poll "Chick of the month" she has won the most times, followed by Jessy, and lately Becky is liking a lot, hehe; and in the last poll "Chick of the month" the Rebel girls have won.

The poll Katia won was for secondary characters... Katia, Charlene, Olivia and Alexia & Sabrina.

this game is balls to the walls insanely well done and gina is one of the most beautiful models out there
Thanks! :giggle:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Will we have a lesbian relationship with Jessy and Gina or also a threesome with MC? :love:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm actually surprise how that girl won over Charlene and Olivia .
Yep, me too :p

I thought she'd be the last one, and she won! :eek:
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that next to each girl I put the fetishes that would be carried out with her :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yep, me too :p

I thought she'd be the last one, and she won! :eek:
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that next to each girl I put the fetishes that would be carried out with her :devilish::ROFLMAO:
so with that unfair advantage the ugliest girl won the poli?:unsure:
you should do political campaigns bro and make some real money there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Actualy I am pretty sure that many won't agree with you that Katia is the ugliest girl.
Not to mention there is no such thing as ugly girl in the game.
im not so sure of that "many...", and for the other part, let me rephrase that word "ugly" with the "less appealing (to me)" (comparing to the other girls from that poli), as i agree that there is no such thing as an ugly girl - all of them just need some (hard) love;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Will we have a lesbian relationship with Jessy and Gina or also a threesome with MC? :love:
You'll have to let me not comment on any of this for now, hehe ;)

Check out the next updates, I'm sure there are some interesting things :devilish:

Is version 2.3 for Android available?
Yes, in :ROFLMAO:

BTW, this weekend will be released version 0.2.3c which fixes some small bugs.

Why, after I put incest patch MC is still talking to Gina friend instead of sister?
The patch doesn't work that way. Gina is your childhood friend, not your sister. Tony already has a sister, Becky! :love::devilish:
A mom, Megan... and another sister not yet in the game, Belinda.

Reactions: Hlextor

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Anyone can help me, i can't find the x and y button in mrs. Cooper's scene. I play android version.
I don't know which version you are playing, but in the official version you have to see some buttons on screen with the letters Z and X that you can press with your fingers (I checked it a few days ago with renpy's emulator).

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Actualy I am pretty sure that many won't agree with you that Katia is the ugliest girl.
Not to mention there is no such thing as ugly girl in the game.
He doesn't mean that, probably a wrong choice of vocabulary to describe, it would have been more appropriate to say , the least girl for him, all are good looking actually, it's just a matter of preference and taste and sometimes situational depends on how good the story of a certain female character is, like for, example, i really don't like virgin & innocent girls but somehow find Charlene really attractive and Gina is the best looking girl for me but not anymore because of her fucked up storyline as for Katia her model has already been used many times the reason why it's less appealing to me but it's a different story if she will become a sister a cousin or has a boyfriend , something like that

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You are overthinking it, she won the poll for the simple reason that the majority of BC'sP fans are crazy about fitness and sport in general. Don't know about you, but I usually read this thread between push-up series and also while I'm getting my protein shakes ready.

Science and technology? Slutty chicks with big boobs? Naaaah! Charlene and Olivia didn't stand a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the entire game thus far, or a link to the old walkthrough?

Edit: I've looked through this entire thread 3 times now, and all I find are references to previous posts and the changelog, or some comment about "just keep playing" but that isn't very helpful.

I'd like a breakdown of what affection/sexuality levels for various characters unlock scenes. I have no idea if, for example, 109 sexuality with Jessy is enough or not for where I am currently progressed.

Does ANYONE have a link to the old walkthroughs?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer74
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes