Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I leave a preview of the next version that I dare not publish in Patreon, lest they think what is not.

I've been working on some renders to deepen the story between Gina and Tony, and their friendship.

I want to make it absolutely clear that there are NO sexual scenes in that context :cautious:

I hope you like it!

zz_flower_1_v7_FINAL.png

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
im stuck here can anyone help?? nothing happens with the characters I did training photoshoot classes how many time I gotta do that???

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played this update ... honestly i hate grinder games ,, with that said ... i really enjoy this game ... i'm somewhat confused ... as i love jessy , i also think i'm hooked on my younger sister ... damn she's hot (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) great game so far

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
im stuck here can anyone help?? nothing happens with the characters I did training photoshoot classes how many time I gotta do that???
I suppose now you're taking pictures where you can choose lingerie or sofa... when you do the photoshoots, always choose the same plane (open, medium or closed); this must activate another special photoshoot and then you can see the new one of the latest version.

Surely it didn't take a single day ahahha

Great game so far, how frequents are the updates?
Well, this is one of the problems... not being my main job I can only dedicate free time (all that I can), but it is impossible to maintain a constant frequency because it will depend on the time available each week.
At the beginning, more or less, it was every 3 months, but the updates are big; in this last update I've been a little late and have been, in the end, almost 5 months, but it will not be the usual... the next update I'm working on (continuation of the scene with Gina), I hope to have it ready before the end of January.

Nice game so far mate, but its time (MC) to go ball deep mate ;-)
Yes, things will change :devilish:

played this update ... honestly i hate grinder games ,, with that said ... i really enjoy this game ... i'm somewhat confused ... as i love jessy , i also think i'm hooked on my younger sister ... damn she's hot (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) great game so far
I will progressively reduce repetitions as I publish new versions.

For example, in this last version, with Katia, there are some repetitions, but I programmed them so that, at most, they were a couple and then the story advances in some sense; I'm talking about the visits to their apartment... in the case of the park, I know that it has to be repeated long before progressing, I'll try to fix it.

Reactions: frenk and ImperialD

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
If you ask what Gina's big scene is, you haven't seen it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

The scenes with Megan won't appear until you've seen the scene with Gina... these are the requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

UPDATE: From what you're saying, if you've seen the scene in Jessy's room, you must be lacking the sexual skill points, when you have them, visit Gina in her room on Friday night.
Thank you so much, the thing i needed to do was to visit Gina at night, now i finally got the great scene with her :D the game is awesome for real, the story is amazing and the characters are very well created with interesting backstory, i'm glad you didn't make Scott just a typical asshole boyfriend that everyone hates like i seen in many games, i can't wait for the update, keep up the good work, i support you ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you so much, the thing i needed to do was to visit Gina at night, now i finally got the great scene with her :D the game is awesome for real, the story is amazing and the characters are very well created with interesting backstory, i'm glad you didn't make Scott just a typical asshole boyfriend that everyone hates like i seen in many games, i can't wait for the update, keep up the good work, i support you ;)
Thanks! :giggle:

Every asshole has a story behind him that explains why he's become one, lol... well, maybe except Eric :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KekWGgWP

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This update reminded me why I liked this game so much. Only problem I had is that thre were no continuation of Gina's story but we going to get it in the next update, so my whatch begins.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This update reminded me why I liked this game so much. Only problem I had is that thre were no continuation of Gina's story but we going to get it in the next update, so my whatch begins.
Thanks!

The work with Megan and Katia was hard, and I'm glad to hear that.

Yes, it was a pity not to be able to incorporate the continuation with Gina; to open this new version and to see that the scene ends abruptly is not good... I hope that the continuation that I have planned for the next version compensates for it :)

Reactions: Petro28

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks!

The work with Megan and Katia was hard, and I'm glad to hear that.

Yes, it was a pity not to be able to incorporate the continuation with Gina; to open this new version and to see that the scene ends abruptly is not good... I hope that the continuation that I have planned for the next version compensates for it :)
One thing I forgot to write about was Megan. Unfortunately for me her scene with mc in his room was very irritating and the whole plot with a teacher is not something I can get invested in for now maybe it will get more intriguing. What annoyed me the most in Megan's scene is how she very quickly bought into Ms. Cooper's suggestion and how fast she did what she did, not every woman would entertain the idea most of all the one that attends church every Sunday. I know a lot of people liked it but for me I wanted to storm out of the room.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
One thing I forgot to write about was Megan. Unfortunately for me her scene with mc in his room was very irritating and the whole plot with a teacher is not something I can get invested in for now maybe it will get more intriguing. What annoyed me the most in Megan's scene is how she very quickly bought into Ms. Cooper's suggestion and how fast she did what she did, not every woman would entertain the idea most of all the one that attends church every Sunday. I know a lot of people liked it but for me I wanted to storm out of the room.
Indeed, it could have been more progressive... but sometimes one does what one can to not lengthen the plot too much :rolleyes:

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Assuming that the Gina scene is what I suspect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I have a problem triggering Megan. I have completed all of Katia and the Gina scene was weeks in game time ago and still no trigger of a call. mgomez0077's posts say it should auto-trigger but no go. Attached is my save

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Assuming that the Gina scene is what I suspect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I have a problem triggering Megan. I have completed all of Katia and the Gina scene was weeks in game time ago and still no trigger of a call. mgomez0077's posts say it should auto-trigger but no go. Attached is my save
Fixed!

Did you use a save file very late in v0.2.2b? Because I think this is the problem... there is a variable that is activated at the end of the scene with Gina, but if the save file is too much towards the end, doesn't work well... I'll have to program something that fixes this for the next version :p

If someone else has this problem, and can access the console, just type this:
Python:
$ gina_mp1_done = True

UPDATE: Ok, I have already created the fix for that bug; it will be included in the next v0.2.3c; along with other small fixes.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes