Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i can't wait :love: ok now i get v 0.2.3 but why are you removed ( skip and back ) button :(
I don't know what "back" button you mean :unsure:

I removed the "skip" button because it didn't work at all well... I'll find another way to do it better :p:)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
back= back step :D i hope to find this button in next V (y)
Sorry, I don't understand you... there has never been a "back" button; besides, you can always go back using the mouse wheel... except in the menu of the new clothing store, there I had to disable it, but then it works again, or not? :unsure::oops:

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Sorry, I don't understand you... there has never been a "back" button; besides, you can always go back using the mouse wheel... except in the menu of the new clothing store, there I had to disable it, but then it works again, or not? :unsure::oops:
sorry i'm not very good in english so i was used this button to get back step i wasn't know i can do it by mouse wheel :D

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
sorry i'm not very good in english so i was used this button to get back step i wasn't know i can do it by mouse wheel :D
That's not an official version, that's why there's that button :ROFLMAO:

In the official version there is no button to go back because you can use the wheel of the mouse ... although, now that I think about it... in android, how do they do it? :oops:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
BTW, be aware that some unofficial versions cause problems with the save files and then those files don't work well in the official versions... I'm not saying that it happens with all of them, but it's already happened with some of them.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
look like i finish all...fuck that so hot...are you crazy? Megan is damn sexy milf and like storywith Katia about marry and some hot "traning" nude...sex with gina lol with the pink stone.:love:
now i feel sad and lonely until next update!:cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
BTW, be aware that some unofficial versions cause problems with the save files and then those files don't work well in the official versions... I'm not saying that it happens with all of them, but it's already happened with some of them.
Thx bro it's working this time(y)i'm lucky man:D

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
is there a walkthrough that is not only for users who completed the last update
and for ones who are new?
Is there a walkthrough for this?
The game comes with a help system (quests) that makes it easy to know what to do at any time; the problem is that it's not active for Gina and Jessy, so if you need help you can check this post where there are some links to guides or requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-129#post-2770306

look like i finish all...fuck that so hot...are you crazy? Megan is damn sexy milf and like storywith Katia about marry and some hot "traning" nude...sex with gina lol with the pink stone.:love:
now i feel sad and lonely until next update!:cry:

Yep, I'm crazy o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm glad you like Megan... I'm sure she'll give us good times soon :devilish:

I get errors when Megan meets Ms Cooper:

Thank you for reporting these bugs ;)

The first one was already localized and corrected for the next version; the second one wasn't, but I have already found and fixed it.

They are errors in the English translation; they can be ignored and continue playing... the phrases that should appear are the following ones:
Thx bro it's working this time(y)i'm lucky man:D
Good! :LOL:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
How do i get the new heroine Megan? also, how do i know if i got all the hot scenes with Jessy and Gina? because i finished all the quests from quest tag except the one with Olivia that remains forever and i unlocked a scene with Jessy and the MC in the bed, but with Gina? what scenes do i have to unlock?

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think i got the great scene with Jessy, but what is the great scene with Gina? like, it's the one when she touch herself in the bed while she's massaged? because i didn't saw other one, also Megan still didn't appeared and i finished all quests.
If you ask what Gina's big scene is, you haven't seen it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

The scenes with Megan won't appear until you've seen the scene with Gina... these are the requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

UPDATE: From what you're saying, if you've seen the scene in Jessy's room, you must be lacking the sexual skill points, when you have them, visit Gina in her room on Friday night.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes