Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As has been said several times, you all had better avoid compressed versions. They break the saves so they don't work in later updates.
I've never used a compressed version again since I had to restart the game months ago.

Maybe a prequel?... "Jessy in the city" :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
EVEN BETTER!!! "Jessy goes to the mountains."
She's invited over for the summer holidays by Tony. She enjoys the nature while corrupting the whole town at the same time.
Special guest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bet she would teach him too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
Gina's not gonna become your sister, she's your childhood friend. The main character has his own family; Becky (lil' sis) and Megan (mom) have been seen so far... and later the older sister will be introduced, Belinda :love::devilish:

Any image of Belinda?

That doesn't matter, it depends on how it's programmed, there are several ways.

The important thing is that, if when you talk to Becky or Megan you call them that way or you call them sister and mother... if it's the second one, the patch works :p

That's a subject that's been talked about a lot, I understand that some of you don't like this kind of fetish... Ms Cooper is part of the main plot and what there is at the moment in the game is not avoidable, but as already mentioned, from now on the protagonist will have more options to choose from, I hope you like some of them, lol

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
how to get new jessy content
You'll find her making breakfast daily or showering in the bathroom in the morning (two short scenes that only appear once, but you can't miss, hehe).

How do i meet Megan?
Megan must appear for the first time in a scene with Becky in the town; it automatically triggers a few days after the "big" scene with Gina (about 7-10 days later, I don't remember exactly).
If it doesn't activate you, maybe there's a problem with the variables in your save file; you can send it to me and I'll check it out.

how do i use the save file?
Simply copy the file into the "saves" folder of the game (note: if you downloaded it from the forum, you have to rename the file; it should look like "4-1-LT1.save" for example, removing what's in front of it).

incest patch doesn't work in fact when I open it it's blank
Just because it's blank doesn't mean it doesn't work... you have to see if in the scenes where Becky or Megan appear, you call them by their name or on the contrary, they're sister and mother.

As has been said several times, you all had better avoid compressed versions. They break the saves so they don't work in later updates.
I've never used a compressed version again since I had to restart the game months ago.
:LOL:

EVEN BETTER!!! "Jessy goes to the mountains."
She's invited over for the summer holidays by Tony. She enjoys the nature while corrupting the whole town at the same time.
Special guest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bet she would teach him too!
I love the special guest! :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The semi-unskippable "cutscenes" are killing me.
Which one?

anybody else have a problem with katjas sexuality not going past 44?
You have to do all the exercises to get more points:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-127#post-2768204

How do I get the big scene with Gina ?
You have to meet these requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

pinco

Jun 6, 2017
Megan must appear for the first time in a scene with Becky in the town; it automatically triggers a few days after the "big" scene with Gina (about 7-10 days later, I don't remember exactly).
If it doesn't activate you, maybe there's a problem with the variables in your save file; you can send it to me and I'll check it out.
How to meet megan?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, its been a while since i've played this game. Do you still get cucked by Gina? I know it doesnt qualify as NTR by this forum's standards but in my book having to watch a love interest getting fucked by another man qualifies.
Is there any way to avoid any of the other women having sex with men other then the MC? (and none of this out of sight, out of mind bullshit.)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How to meet megan?
First... Have you said NO to Katia? Because I don't see her on the map :oops::eek::ROFLMAO:

Second, Megan doesn't show up because you haven't seen the "great" scene with Gina yet (God! How did you miss that part?! LOL) :unsure: ...To view it, just load the save file you sent me, jump to Friday night, and enter Gina's room... ENJOY! :devilish:

pinco

Jun 6, 2017
First... Have you said NO to Katia? Because I don't see her on the map :oops::eek::ROFLMAO:

Second, Megan doesn't show up because you haven't seen the "great" scene with Gina yet (God! How did you miss that part?! LOL) :unsure: ...To view it, just load the save file you sent me, jump to Friday night, and enter Gina's room... ENJOY! :devilish:
I did It's OK now!
Big Thanks

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So, its been a while since i've played this game. Do you still get cucked by Gina? I know it doesnt qualify as NTR by this forum's standards but in my book having to watch a love interest getting fucked by another man qualifies.
Is there any way to avoid any of the other women having sex with men other then the MC? (and none of this out of sight, out of mind bullshit.)
It's not NTR because at the time the protagonist may or may not see Gina with Scott, he has just arrived in the city, he still has no feelings for Gina (is his childhood friend), and Scott is her boyfriend.

That scene has to happen for two reasons: 1) The protagonist realizes that Gina has grown, lol; and 2) For the next scene with Jessy, hehe
It's up to the player to choose if he wants to see Gina and Scott explicitly.

And later in the game, Gina and Scott are back in Gina's room... and again, you can choose whether to watch or not.

I don't see a problem as long as you can choose (as it will also happen later with other girls).

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I guess something went wrong.

I cannot trigger the clothing store.

The big event with Gina? I saw her only one time masturbating while she is doing her yoga. I bought her a rose. What do i have to do seeing more of her?

At the university... yeh, always the same. Lessons two times. And?

At the bar i met two lesbian girls...but i can’t visit them.

Charlene? Nothing new in this update. The girl in the yacuzzi, BJ/HJ, titjob?!

The jogging girl... always the same. She is stretching. And?

Only Jessy. Some new scenes. Dildobox.

Maybe my save is broken. I didn’t cheat the save. :(

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I guess something went wrong.

The big event with Gina? I saw her only one time masturbating while she is doing her yoga. I bought her a rose. What do i have to do seeing more of her?

Maybe my save is broken. I didn’t cheat the save. :(
Well, that's a lot of things... you're definitely missing a lot of content to see and enjoy :p

In the previous version I incorporated a help system for most girls, although not for Gina and Jessy.
You can check it by clicking on the information icon and then on the "Quests" tab.
Following those instructions you have to be able to see much more (For example, new scenes with Charlene, Katia, Cassie, Ms Cooper, ...)

And certainly, what you mustn't miss are the "great" scenes with Jessy and Gina.

You can use the guides to help:

And these are the requirements for "great" scenes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

And for the most recent v0.2.3b content, just look at the changelog:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-117#post-2744101

If you have any problems moving forward, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
To clarify some specific points...

You have to talk to Jessy on Friday... but you'll need the store to buy dresses from Katia (at the moment), and from what you say below, you haven't advanced enough with her to unlock the new clothing store.

The university is used to earn study points that unlock content with Ms Cooper.
In history class you can "distract" with your classmates.
Also, between classes, you can go to the bathroom and find some surprises.

There is no new content with them... coming soon...

From a certain point you can go and talk to her and if you do it correctly she will invite you to her room (No, nothing new in this version ... this version has been for Katia, Charlene will play later ... this is decided through polls in our Patreon)
And you can visit Olivia whenever you want to have a good time, lol

With Katia you do have a lot of new content in this version!
Continue her missions to complete all new content (in the previous version you should have seen her last scene in the hospital)

And in this new version has 2 sequences; short but good, "Jessy style"
(More content with it in the next version)

Reactions: sc0rps and Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Well, that's a lot of things... you're definitely missing a lot of content to see and enjoy :p

In the previous version I incorporated a help system for most girls, although not for Gina and Jessy.
You can check it by clicking on the information icon and then on the "Quests" tab.
Following those instructions you have to be able to see much more (For example, new scenes with Charlene, Katia, Cassie, Ms Cooper, ...)

And certainly, what you mustn't miss are the "great" scenes with Jessy and Gina.

You can use the guides to help:

And these are the requirements for "great" scenes:

And for the most recent v0.2.3b content, just look at the changelog:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-117#post-2744101

If you have any problems moving forward, don't hesitate to ask ;)
Oh thanks for your fast reply. What i noticed i guess i have to grind some new scenes. I don’t know. An exactly to do list isn’t implemented, or?
Morning breakfast, after that university, after that Jogging with Katia, than Olivias apartment, than at home with Jessy and Gina till midnight. And the coffee shop. I can only buy roses and one thing more... can’t remember. All the other things are not available!?
Maybe i need a save before Ginas special scene. I don’t want to play it from scratch.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
With Katia you do have a lot of new content in this version!
Continue her missions to complete all new content (in the previous version you should have seen her last scene in the hospital)
:LOL: Hospital? Ok... a lot of new content? I loop with her. Only stretching. Nothing more. Damn. I did something wrong.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes