Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i just ended Katia story but i didn't find this milf until now :rolleyes:
Attach your save file and I'll check it tomorrow... it seems that there may be a variable that gives problems if you use a save file at the very end of v0.2.2b.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
I get errors when Megan meets Ms Cooper:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To solve some issues in game/tl/english/scripts/meg_np.rpy
replace [t.name's] with [t.name]'s in line 1816
replace [T.name] with [t.name] in line 2464
(fixed file attached)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's not NTR because at the time the protagonist may or may not see Gina with Scott, he has just arrived in the city, he still has no feelings for Gina (is his childhood friend), and Scott is her boyfriend.

That scene has to happen for two reasons: 1) The protagonist realizes that Gina has grown, lol; and 2) For the next scene with Jessy, hehe
It's up to the player to choose if he wants to see Gina and Scott explicitly.

And later in the game, Gina and Scott are back in Gina's room... and again, you can choose whether to watch or not.

I don't see a problem as long as you can choose (as it will also happen later with other girls).

See, this is where you lose me.
I play a game like this to go the harem route, get all the girls to be exclusively with/for the MC and no other males. I do not want to even think about a LI/ potential LI with another man, turns my stomach.

If I remember correctly, in the version I played a few months back, you have the option to turn off the NTR but this doesnt actually change the story at all!
I thought it would be like in The Tyrant, where if you turn off NTR none of your girls get used/fucked by anyone else, whether you have an active relationship with them or if you are in the process of working up to one.

Nope, instead, with NTR OFF, you just don't SEE Gina getting plowed, but she still totally is getting plowed by her BF and the MC knows it!
It made me suuuuper angry when I saw that was the case and which is why I focused on Jess and Katia instead and wrote off Gina completely.

So when you say "NTR with all the other love interests will be optional", what you really mean is its OPTIONAL if we see it?Story wise, NTR/LI's with other men is still totally happening one way or the other, we can just choose to view the scene or not?

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Guess i wait for the next version since this update would be pretty pointless to play if i have to do the grind all over next time :(

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok where i find it ?
Inside "saves" folder.

To solve some issues in game/tl/english/scripts/meg_np.rpy
replace [t.name's] with [t.name]'s in line 1816
replace [T.name] with [t.name] in line 2464
(fixed file attached)
That's it, thank you.

The Mom update is almost perfect and dev created one of the best MILFS here via Megan.

I didn't get the Jessy scenes what are the required stats to get those?
Thanks! :giggle:

The 2 new mini scenes with Jessy you will see if you prepare the daily breakfast or if you are going to shower in the morning (NOTE: They only appear once each, and only if Jessy has told you "her secret").

See, this is where you lose me.
I play a game like this to go the harem route, get all the girls to be exclusively with/for the MC and no other males. I do not want to even think about a LI/ potential LI with another man, turns my stomach.

If I remember correctly, in the version I played a few months back, you have the option to turn off the NTR but this doesnt actually change the story at all!
I thought it would be like in The Tyrant, where if you turn off NTR none of your girls get used/fucked by anyone else, whether you have an active relationship with them or if you are in the process of working up to one.

Nope, instead, with NTR OFF, you just don't SEE Gina getting plowed, but she still totally is getting plowed by her BF and the MC knows it!

It made me suuuuper angry when I saw that was the case and which is why I focused on Jess and Katia instead and wrote off Gina completely.

So when you say "NTR with all the other love interests will be optional", what you really mean is its OPTIONAL if we see it?Story wise, NTR/LI's with other men is still totally happening one way or the other, we can just choose to view the scene or not?
That's what couples usually do, and that night they did.
I adapted that scene so the player could choose whether to watch or not, and that wasn't planned, so I think that's a good detail on my part :p
It's a concrete case where I think that, seeing that, you can still "hate" Scott more (if it wasn't hateful enough, lol)... this way, the player is more willing to take him away from Gina's arms and that she is only for him... to treat her "as it should be" :devilish:

It won't be the same on other occasions; there won't be the option of watching or not watching but you can decide if you want it to happen or not, so the inclusion of "real NTR" will be up to the player (Gina and Scott's relationship at that point in the game is not NTR).

On the other hand, I always try to listen to everyone and improve as much as possible, but I can't adapt the game to ALL tastes or be changing "details"... I would never finish :ROFLMAO:
If it was a game with a lot of scenes like that, I get it, but it's a very short scene at first that you can pass quickly with your eyes closed and continue to enjoy the rest of the game :)

This reminds me of "the complaints" about Ms Cooper's scenes; in this case I will also try to adapt them a little for those who don't like those themes have some alternative, apart from that, after the first 2 scenes of that theme, you can also decide.

But all that takes time, so, a little patience, and I hope to improve those points little by little :D

Guess i wait for the next version since this update would be pretty pointless to play if i have to do the grind all over next time :(
If you have a save file at the end of the scene with Gina, you won't have to repeat things... just look at the changelog and go to the corresponding places.

In Katia's story there is some repetition to gain points and advance, but it's not much, it changes right away.

In this version, what you have to do is always skip the mornings (except for Jessy's 2 mini scenes) and also the interaction with the girls in Gina's apartment.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i stuck with story i finished all side quests but i can't go far with gina only massage she try to masturbate and MC saw it and she backing off affection:139 sexuality : 77 ... i am stuckt

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can understand that you need some guide to see the scenes of Gina and Jessy (I've already put the link to you)... but for the other girls, following the "quests", you shouldn't have a problem... then, your problem is that you can't see the missions? :unsure:

The help system was difficult to incorporate by doing it in an update and not from the beginning, but I checked to make it work both for those who used a save file and for those who started playing from the beginning ... it's very strange that you have problems with that ... anyway, if you want, send me your save file and I can check to see where you are and how to continue.

In any case, ANY NTR CONTENT WILL BE OPTIONAL
ok i did many things! Yeh... i found your hint system :sneaky:
Thanks a lot for your help.
After business I’ll manage Gina!

... and hopefully NTR will be optional!! I don’t wanna see such scenes, when strangers are fucking my hot Gina:LOL:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Excuse my ignorance, someone can explain to me how to use the saves that they publish? :rolleyes:
Saves have this format: 5-2-LT1.save

Where, in this example, 5 would be the page and 2 the slot (it is important to know this to locate them, or know where to load them)

When a file is uploaded to the forum a number is added in front of the file; for this reason when you download a save file you must rename it.

Example
Download file: 4654611-5-2-LT1.save
Rename it to: 5-2-LT1.save

Then just copy that file into the "saves" folder inside the game's "game" folder.

any way to get more money??
Easy, click on the information icon and then over Tony's nose... this will activate the cheat system ;):ROFLMAO:
NOTE: I don't recommend artificially raising study or sexual skill points, may cause problems.

Reactions: pepepepe36
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes