Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How do i get rid of the jumping indicator at top of screen?
Blocks what day it is
If you have access to console, type: hide screen skip_indicator

If not, upload your save file and I fix it for you... but tomorrow, here is 2am and it's time to sleep :p

mohdom

Feb 8, 2018
Android version closes itself every few minutes mainly after animation
Is it my phone or the game itself.?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yes, i did it with Gina‘s big scene. And her friend is gone... hopefully and don’t dare to bring him back! :giggle:
The morning after .... i don’t know what to make of this. Was it a dream or a strange sway? The glowing stones? I‘m exciting how you will develop this relationship with MC?

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
Dear MGomez, the last images you have published of Gina on your patreon page have made me hotter than hell gate, I think the next update could cause heart attacks, no kidding! You should warn peopleo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
can u not do anything with gina yet
There are several things to do with Gina... use the help system to advance in the game (click on the information button and then on Quests)... but that system is not ready for Gina and Jessy, so you will need to do something else... to know, check the last 3 or 4 pages of this thread, there I have put links to guides or requirements.

Android version closes itself every few minutes mainly after animation
Is it my phone or the game itself.?
I'm not aware of this kind of problem.
I also don't know what version you're playing, or if it's official or not.

In the last version v0.2.3b, for the Android compilation, I reduced the size of the images and also of the animations, so it should go fluid.

Yes, i did it with Gina‘s big scene. And her friend is gone... hopefully and don’t dare to bring him back! :giggle:
The morning after .... i don’t know what to make of this. Was it a dream or a strange sway? The glowing stones? I‘m exciting how you will develop this relationship with MC?
This is what I'm working on :p... I'm sorry that in this version the scene with Gina ended abruptly, I'll make up for it in the next one ;)

Dear MGomez, the last images you have published of Gina on your patreon page have made me hotter than hell gate, I think the next update could cause heart attacks, no kidding! You should warn peopleo_Oo_Oo_O
LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
It's good to know, this is that the work done is good :giggle:

I'll have to think about the warning... maybe Jessy could show up naked to warn you :devilish:

Is it just me or does the game stats, etc reset at some point? A bug?
I'm not notified of any problems of this kind.

At what point does it happen to you? Which version?

Im just searching about how to press x and z (mc scene) on android...how to pass that scene?
In the version for android appear on screen two big buttons with the Z and the X, I just checked it.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I feel so terribly conflicted about this game, it rly touches on both ends of the spectrum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was going to put this in the review section but thruth to be told, I have no clue on how to rate this game and since this is still early WIP I dont want to rate it yet. Objectively, it's average because of all the faults it has. BUT THE ACTUAL CONTENT MINUS STONE, GRIND AND EXPERIMENTS IS WORTH 5 STARS mgomez0077

Reactions: offset8

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
how can i unlock all the scenes ?
The replay scenes unlock themselves after having seen them (except the Jessy and Dickuo scene, which has a problem in v0.2.3b, and is already fixed and ready to be published this weekend in v0.2.3c)

Can someone share full walkthrough??
If you quickly review the last 3 or 4 pages of this thread you will find links to guides and answers to several questions regarding the game.

How to download 2.3b for Android... I want to fap to :D
In our ... happy fappening!

Is this version has any new scene or content... I hope it id for bug fixation progress right
Yes...

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes