Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound impatient. I love the renders of the game and I'm really eager to try and support you on Patreon eventually, if i like it.
But I would like to try out the game when it's possible to get revenge on Mrs. Cooper or at least if I can skip the femdom stuff, thats why I've asked. I have no problem waiting a few monthts more :)
No worries, it's normal to be impatient to play the new version, lol :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks! :giggle:

BTW, I guess you know that the game already incorporates a cheat system, clicking on Tony's nose allows you to increase aspects such as money, speed, study points or sexual ability points; although as in the case of the girls' points, I only recommend using it when you know what level you have to reach (with money or speed you can use it without problems, but if you increase too much the study or sexual ability points you might skip scenes or crash the game).
But how can i click on Tonny's nose if he is always with the back to the camera or not at all to see because the screen shows his own perspective? I can only see his face when a scene happens but does the cheat work if i click his nose during a scene?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How can I get the Fashion Store on the map? I got a hint that "Jessy should know" where it is but I went on playing 3 days after that and didn't get a chance to ask Jessy about that..

Reactions: Jokerware

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try to get some pointers from these posts:

Accept the money that Cassie offers you only the first time (to buy the smartphone), but not the following ones, as this way you earn points with her and unlock a couple of "big" images of her (If you know what I mean)
Making money at the coffee shop will be easier on v0.2.2b, $5 the first time and $15 the next.
People, v0.2.2 is a nest of bugs, I'm sorry... don't play that version, play v0.2.2b in which I put a lot of effort to fix everything, make some improvements, incorporate the help system and the cheat system.
the latest version, and the good one, is v0.2.2b
If you've bought and have the rose or the anti-insomial pill in inventory, you'll see where to use it with an icon of it above Gina's bedroom or kitchen
Buying gum or tobacco, at the moment, is only to see better to the saleswoman
The cheat system has to work... are you playing the latest version (v0.2.2b)?
BTW, the right versions to play are the "v0.2.2b_fixed" or the latest official "v0.2.2b(2019_06_30)".
I guess you know that the game already incorporates a cheat system, clicking on Tony's nose allows you to increase aspects such as money, speed, study points or sexual ability points; although as in the case of the girls' points, I only recommend using it when you know what level you have to reach (with money or speed you can use it without problems, but if you increase too much the study or sexual ability points you might skip scenes or crash the game).
I didn't include those in the mod, since they're already in the game
Fashion Store

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Try to get some pointers from these posts:
Thanks but these refer to v0.2.2b - I play v0.2.3c. And I am at a point where the only quest available is Katia. The others have no development in this version, except Olivia where i can visit every 3 days and repeat the scene.. And to go on with Katia I must have the Fashion Store on the map.. Do I have o go on repeating all what I already did for several weeks in order to get a chance to ask Jessy about the fashion Store? Or is there at least a chance to get Megan to show up in this time? Or the other new things mentioned by the dev to be happening in school?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Use the help system (note: not implemented with Gina and Jessy at the moment), look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy (needed for Gina's scene), you need:
– Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
– Having seen all the scenes with Katia
– Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
– Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
– Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

Any problem, let me know.
What mission do you see for Cassie? Why can't you buy the camera, you don't have money, it's not unlocked? Did you buy the smartphone yet?
It's not really necessary. The game has built-in cheat system.
To access the help system, click on the information button ("i") and then on the "Quests" tab
Currently the game has a help system (Quests) with which it is very easy to know what to do at any given time.
For Cassie : yes I continued the game, by using the clock and a huge amount of "Ctrl" to make it faster.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks! And what triggers Megan? This game really needs a Walkthrough.. :)
To see Megan's scenes you need to have seen the "great" scene with Gina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3c-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

Here you have some guides that I made at the beginning...
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3c-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

...but as I didn't have time to create those guides (I prefer to dedicate it to create scenes, lol) I added the game help system (Quests), the problem is that it's not available yet for Gina or Jessy, it will be added in v0.2.5 or v0.3 (don't be scared, after v0.2.5 I will jump directly to v0.3 :ROFLMAO:)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
To see Megan's scenes you need to have seen the "great" scene with Gina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3c-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

Here you have some guides that I made at the beginning...
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3c-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

...but as I didn't have time to create those guides (I prefer to dedicate it to create scenes, lol) I added the game help system (Quests), the problem is that it's not available yet for Gina or Jessy, it will be added in v0.2.5 or v0.3 (don't be scared, after v0.2.5 I will jump directly to v0.3 :ROFLMAO:)
Yes of course i did have the "great scene" with Gina at the end of the previous update and started this update from that save, which then, as you yourself said, ended quite abruptely. But that's OK, i understand that. The question was if there is anything in THIS update that triggers the appearance of Megan.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Here are all the guides we need to enjoy these fantastic Yumm Gulp Licious bombshells circling our ”wild” MC:
I have to admit that the first image of Jessy is... is... WOOOW! ... was inspired that day, lol :love::devilish::LOL:

Yes of course i did have the "great scene" with Gina at the end of the previous update and started this update from that save, which then, as you yourself said, ended quite abruptely. But that's OK, i understand that. The question was if there is anything in THIS update that triggers the appearance of Megan.
Indeed, the scene with Gina ends abruptly... I'm preparing a good continuation in the new version :D

The first scene with Megan and Becky in town should appear about 10 days after the scene with Gina (and then reappear the following Saturday).
Please note that in v0.2.3 or v0.2.3b there was a programming bug that could cause those scenes not to be shown; this has already been corrected in v0.2.3c... anyway, if you are playing v0.2.3c and the scenes with Megan are not shown, please attach your save file and I will check it.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have to admit that the first image of Jessy is... is... WOOOW! ... was inspired that day, lol :love::devilish::LOL:

Indeed, the scene with Gina ends abruptly... I'm preparing a good continuation in the new version :D

The first scene with Megan and Becky in town should appear about 10 days after the scene with Gina (and then reappear the following Saturday).
Please note that in v0.2.3 or v0.2.3b there was a programming bug that could cause those scenes not to be shown; this has already been corrected in v0.2.3c... anyway, if you are playing v0.2.3c and the scenes with Megan are not shown, please attach your save file and I will check it.
Thanks. Yes I play v0.2.3c but i stopped a little because i didn't know how to get to ask Jessy about the Fashion Shop. Now that you told me, i am playing the days till Friday to do that. I would guess that Megan appears the day after that.. However , it is now only Tuesday and i just got a "meanwhile" scene with the young sister at home where .. the mother comes in the room.. and the mother is .. (you know and i wont write it here :).. Hope that is ok.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
When is this next *cough fix cough* update for this game?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks. Yes I play v0.2.3c but i stopped a little because i didn't know how to get to ask Jessy about the Fashion Shop. Now that you told me, i am playing the days till Friday to do that. I would guess that Megan appears the day after that.. However , it is now only Tuesday and i just got a "meanwhile" scene with the young sister at home where .. the mother comes in the room.. and the mother is .. (you know and i wont write it here :).. Hope that is ok.
Good! Enjoy Megan!! :devilish:;)

BTW, you don't have to spend the days/hours one by one, you can use the fast forward time/day buttons to go directly to Friday; don't worry, you won't miss anything (or at least it's programmed to).
Once you can go to the Fashion Store and buy the dresses, you're going to have a lot of visits to make Katia... each one more "nice", hehe

When is this next *cough fix cough* update for this game?
Working on it... will depend a lot on what I can do these next two weeks :p

Reactions: Armelle69
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes